Ivanka gets an office in the White House

Wtf is this shit, explain Trump fags.

>The powerful first daughter has secured her own office on the West Wing’s second floor — a space next to senior adviser Dina Powell, who was recently promoted to a position on the National Security Council.
>She is also in the process of obtaining a security clearance, and is set to receive government-issued communications devices this week.

She doesn't even have an official job in the government. Is Trump really so nepotistic that he's letting his daughter do whatever the fuck she wants?

www.politico.com/story/2017/03/ivanka-trump-white-house-236273

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
time.com/4632036/bush-sisters-obama-sisters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ivanka is the real First Lady, in every way.

what daddy's little fuck puppet wants daddy's little fuck puppet gets

Imagine that office sex missionary pose
Filling her up with more baby jewce

Not gonna lie, former Ivanka voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ivanka crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the nuclear codes.

When Daddy wants an assistant he can trust, even when they don't see eye to eye.

Pretty sure she counts as his executive assistant and is serving many of the duties of First Lady.

We need a strong female role model to restore traditional femininity.

My impression of Ivanka is that she is very well put-together, responsible, and successful. She is also a new mother, and has stated numerous times that her family comes first, and is the most important thing to her.

That is exactly the kind of woman that our nation needs to showcase.

The first lady isn't entitled to get security clearance or anything like this. Trump is just giving his daughter whatever power he wants because he's treating the presidency like a business.

She's basically acting as the first lady. Deal with it. Any civilian can be granted security clearance on a case by case basis, they're still held accountable just like anyone else with clearance.

hard to find niggas to trust around Washington my man, id probably do the same thing

YOu have to give thx to hillary

16 years of corruption without consecuences payof

>entitled

Anyone can be granted clearance as long as they meet the criteria to not be outright rejected. Independent contractors get clearance for classified shit all the time.

>they're still held accountable just like anyone else with clearance.

She works for the president you massive nigger

I know that she CAN legally be given these powers. I'm asking WHY she deserves them, other than being the president's daughter.

i for one welcome the ivanka dynasty and would glady stick my nose in her anus

How come you have a problem with this but you didn't have a problem with Michelle dictating what school kids were supposed to eat?

But, op, we can make America great again!

Merkel looking a little jealous

Ivanka makes Merkel look even uglier when she's next to her. I didn't know that was even possible.

Because she has an impressive track record.

>because he's treating the presidency like a business
which is exactly what he said he'd do in his campaign

That is exactly the point. Just by being present, Ivanka was some serious negotiating leverage. It was the Donald's equivalent of Vladimir Putin's based dog.

Did you just assume my political positions?
In what business? Does that really mean she should be given access to national security information?

Because hes training Ivanka to be the future female presidento to the United Stats of America.

I love how every critical thread about Trump on Sup Forums is instantly filled with a bunch of faggots using mental gymnastics to defend him. Never changes. So sad how far you guys have donnie's dick up your ass.

Why are you so anti semitic op?

>I know that she CAN legally be given these powers. I'm asking WHY she deserves them, other than being the president's daughter
Trump's children all work with him like a think tank.

You're probably not smart enough to understand what that means.

Did the daughters of Obama have any living space in the White House?

Why would the daughter of the president not be entitled to living spaces in the white house?

Can't wait to vote for Ivanka in 2024.

Listen you fucking retard, this "criticism" is totally stupid and pointless. Literally impotent rage at nothing. I didn't and wouldn't have cared if Obama's daughters got all the living space they wanted in the White House. The children of the president are entitled to whatever reasonable things they want in regards to the white house. If they want a bowling alley, that's fine.

Ivanka wanted an office? Great, there is actually literally absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I don't like it, but I appreciate you owning up to the nepotism rather than jumping through hoops to try to come up with an excuse.
I didn't realize Obama's daughters served unofficially in the administration and got security clearances.

According to my grandfather who retired from the CIA
"She has years of experience in top level meetings, she was a prominent figure in Trumps's campaign, she's his daughter and he wants to keep her close in case of a kidnapping attempt".

JFK made his brother the Attorney General.

I like Ivanka and would love to suck her luscious mommy tits, but no one elected her to shit. She should be in the whitehouse kitchen making sandwiches and making sure everyone has cold beer.

Your personal opinions on the matter is irrelevant. If this was Obama's adult daughter requesting her own office in the white house, how do you think Republicans would have reacted? What do you think the media stories on Fox / Brietbart / any other conservative news outlet would be?

You're extremely naive if you believe that no one would make a big deal over it. Ivanka is not a child by the way, Obama's daughters were adolescents when he went into office, and were still teens when he left, not adults. Ivanka is 35 years old, he's not a toddler being raised by the president, or a schoolgirl / high school student.

So basically, stop making excuses and using mental gymnastics, criticize someone when criticism is due, this is pure Nepotism. Imagine a similar scenario, let's say Hillary won and Chelsea wanted an office in the White House. Again, how would Republicans react to such an occurrence? What do you think the narratives would be on Fox News and other conservative media outlets? Just face it that people like yourself are hypocrites that will always defend Trump no matter what.

I mean, that basically just boils down to nepotism.
His brother had been involved in the government beforehand.

eat a dick, david brock

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It's kind of ingenieus. He's prepping her up for a seat at the table and instead of going the Crooked Hillary Clinton route of selling her country out for personal gain, Ivanka gets to be privy and partake in government top tier dealings. Now I still think it's a fucking stupid idea to let a woman run for president or any leadership role but at least Trump is making her prove herself. Merit by credentials.

The Bush Daughters and the Obama Daughters had rooms in the White House:

time.com/4632036/bush-sisters-obama-sisters/

First daughter.

It's not nepotism you daft shitstain. She isn't being salaried. She is only serving to help her father. There is literally, NOTHING, wrong with anything the article detailed.

You are being intellectually dishonest. This is totally nepotism. The other user is right. If the shoe was on the other foot, Republicans wouldn't shut up about it.

Welp.

I should have been more clear in the OP, but I'm more concerned with the security clearance part.
Nepotism - the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends
Is Trump not favoring her and giving her security clearance because she is his daughter?

>Being somewhat fiscally responsible with over $3 trillion is a bad thing because some poor piece of shit somewhere in a nation of over 300 million might not be the better for it right away

This is pretty much what this translates out to in libshit speak when they say that

No one elected her to shit. We don't live in a monarchy, and the people are tired of this shit, that's why Jeb! went nowhere. If Ivanka wants to serve the public, let her run for office.

Yes, because being given access to the West Wing is totally not nepotism at all, having all the access you desire to the inner workings of the white house is also totally not nepotism. Getting to sit in on meetings with world leaders with her daddy is totally not nepotism.

It doesn't matter if she's not getting paid, they are billionaires, it's irrelevant. What's relevant is that she is being given access to people just due to her father's position. It's nepotism plain and simple. Explain why she has been allowed into various meetings with foreign leaders and diplomats despite not being a part of her dad's administration?

As I said above, Republicans would be throwing a hissy fit if a democrat was allowing their children the kind of access that Trump has given his daughter.

whoa whoa are you suggesting that trump should be patriarchal and TELL his daughter what to do? lmfao

The look of hatred from the barren old cunt to the fertile young woman is a sight to behold.

>His brother had been involved in the government beforehand.
He still has his brother fill out what could be the number one spot in the government for a non politician.

Ivanka is filling the roll of an advisor, something she has been doing for years.

Until dems are going to shit on JFK for putting his brother in a lead government position they can fuck off with attacking Ivanka for being an advisor with no legal power.

In Trumps case I think it's absolutely paramount that he surrounds himself with people he can 100% trust. I wish he would have brought in his sons as well.

Ivanka was always going to be the first lady.
Melania doesn't actually speak English, she just reads pre-written speeches but she doesn't actually know what they mean

check out what obongo's mum in law got

Ivanka has been in like, every meeting picture shown so far on social media.
My guess is she's shadowing Trump to then run in 2020. Trump won't run for a second term, but will send someone he trusts in. Ivanka just might be that person.

Trumps grooming her to be the first female president! this is great news.

Ivanka leaves bigger things than you in her tampon.

this

I can't wait for Empress Ivanka!

why the fuck is the left complaining that a leftist has an office in the wh, and has the president's ear?
these cultists are absolutely unhinged. they don't even know wtf they're bitching about at this point.

Ivanka is awesome.

>Trump's daughter has her own space in the house liberals demand she lives in
DRUMF

I have no problem with this. But it would be nice to be told for what fucking purpose? what does she do? why is she at all these meetings? what official position does she hold? fuck is going on?

im not voting for her once she runs. It wil be bush 2.0. This country is founded going against political dynasty. Do you're job then fuck off back to your state

Isn't it obvious?

see

JUST TELL US WHAT SHE DOES AND IN WHAT CAPACITY SHE IS THERE!!!!????

I don't even know if I approve of what JFK did since I don't know the specifics of it. But what's happening at the moment definitely seems questionable.
Cancel thread this pic convinced me. Does Trump plow this every night since his wife is in New York?

Can we just stop that shit? It's not funny. It's not helpful. It's just retarded.

what the fuck are you talking about, no one said shit about obama and bush having rooms for daughters in the WH

Because you're not being honest. When Michelle Obama was interloping with the school lunches, I didn't like it. Now the shoe's on the other foot. It is nepotism.

Don't even worry about that shit OP. Trump is Neo-Hitler and his supporters are nu-neo-nazis. They will just follow orders until major shit happens that can't be hidden from the world and by that time it will be too late. They're the most sycophantic group of voters our country has to offer. The ones that aren't educated vote based on race and the ones with an education vote based on fulfillment of their unrealistic dystopian conservative wetdream (and race).

Every Trump voter should be registered and surveiled for their own protection. This is not a breach of their rights because they honestly don't believe in privacy rights given they don't mind leaks or hacking if it serves their political agenda. They are walking contradictions and blatantly dangerous to anyone who practices the least bit of social decorum and etiquette.

Neither does the first lady. Didn't stop them. Shouldn't stop her.

Jesus Christ leaf. Fuck me I laughed.

She's an adviser to the President. I'm surprised leftists have such a problem with this, given they believe Trump's too retarded to be President and Ivanka is the closest thing to a Dem you're going to find in the White House, they should be pleased that she's around giving the President advice.

She is literally the only person in the White House he can trust. She is also starting to get adored by foreign nations, Chinese in particular. It's a good play.

Respectable point honestly. I took it as a thinly-veiled "Melania is too illiterate to manage any of this shit and Trump needs an actual woman he can trust handling legitimate affairs." That's the most benefit of the doubt I can offer, but considering the stacked deck of the IC and establishment against him, Ivanka having clearance is like pissing in a flood compared to the laundry list of things I'm more concerned about.

fpbp

Familiar face for a future presidential run

-lefty babbys first election

shes crashing this country. With no survivors

She's basically is the first lady. It doesn't have to be the President's wife.

Old School is in Charge now.

We're going backwards.

He trusts her, dummy.

Ivanka is beautiful.

Are you really too stupid he uses her as a mascot to fend of people claiming he is sexist and shit?

he can't send his wife to do the "first lady" role

his daughter is his best bet

When the fuck were Bush's daughters attending meetings and advising their father? They lived there because they were minors. Ivanka's a 35 year old woman.

We know.

It probably has to do with the amount of death threats and assassination attempts that her father gets (and her ie. gay Jew dads for one incident), if the left wasn't chimping out so far it would be different..

What the fuck is this pic

It's like fetal alcohol syndrome wrapped in a salmon

Wouldn't it be some shit if both Trump and his daughter ran in 2020 to double their chances?
The establishment would lose their fucking minds.

Ok, is Ivanka actually a competent person who knows what she's doing?

I wonder how it feels to be a Physicist like Merkel with years of political experience, being sat having to make deals with literal idiots who were born in to wealth and power.

he's grooming her for presidency chances are he's not running next election she is

wife of bill can get into office solely for being a woman and you say daughter of president can't?

None of us have a problem with it. I think most people would just like to know in what capacity she is there. That is all.

OP, dont you get it by now? trump wants you to focus on stupid shit like this so that he can get away other nefarious shit with a minimum of pushback...

just ignore it. dont even create threads about it. in the whole scheme of things there are more important battles to fight against king trump

SHE IS IN TRAINING. SHE'S LEARNING SO SHE CAN BE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

Merkel is nothing more than a Stasi rat

well hillary's qualification was being a woman
ivanka is a woman so she is equally qualified as much as hillary is

She is a woman to admire, and even look up to. Her eloquence is inspiring. She would be the kind of woman I would vote for. However, following her father would not be a wise idea... nepotism and all of that.