I'm legitimately turning into an antisemite because of this board...

I'm legitimately turning into an antisemite because of this board. I have few friends as it is and its only a matter of time until I reveal my powerlevel and be know as the biggoted nazi among all the normies who know me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of them is sucking on redpills as we speak too, guaranteed OP. Bide your time.

What on earth would you want to blue it for

Think for yourself dude. The Jews that people on here complain about are the 0.01% of the actual Jewish population. The majority are just typical upper-middle class white people and who have diverse political views.

I never fell for da juice argument

Jews are fucktards but they arent trying to undermine the world order

There is like 30 jews out there. Their influence is and always was greatly exaggerated.

literally this youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

Pretend you are Bruce Wayne in real life, and this is your Batcave.

Problem solved. Sup Forums is satire, after all.

I guess your right, this whole anti jew obsession just seems like edgy skitzophrenia

>has friends

How about you stop being such a pussy and start teaching them what you've learned. It's the truth, and those who deny the truth should not be see as friends.

checked.

Groupthink is powerful and evil but if you don't resist the temptation, question everything, and think for yourself, you're SJW cuck tier.

Mudslime retards want to exterminate the Jews but can't. If the Jews fall, the hoards come for us next

Jews are an easy scape goat. That's literally all the blue pill is.

You're right, Jews are less than 1% of the global population.

And over 40% of all billionaires.

Then who is?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

2 percent

makes sense

Holy fuck those comments, what fags

Yes yes, we all know most Jews are normal people.

The issue is that Jews are vastly overrepresented among the skeevy, subversive, manipulating elites.

Most Jews are not slimy fucks, but most slimy fucks are Jews.

We can't just ignore this and hope it goes away.

Most Muslims will not become a suicide bomber. Yet, we recognise that there is a problem associated with Islam that produces terrorism. In the same way, we have to have a frank discussion about Jews.

I think it's 2% of the US population but under 1% for global?

Hey bro it happened to me. Now I just hang out with all the Mexicans and blacks because my white friends think I am racist.

>turning into..
>implying it's not because your eyes have been opened
>implying this isn't normal

General rule of thumb with red pills that will do you good. Once you take your first dose on a subject matter, don't talk about it with others for at least a few months, preferably 6 months- a year. You just look like a raging autist when you rail against something you just learned about. If youre going against the grain publicly, you need to be locked and loaded for every little counter argument or emotional appeal or your arguments will get dismissed out of hand by normies and they will hate you for it.

>not helping
reeee

If you're still hating Jews just because they're Jews, you're still not there yet, regardless of what the stormfags say. The truth is that the Pharisees, the Bolsheviks, and the Zionists use the lower tier Jews as a shield that will automatically scream anti-semite at you. The low tier Jews are just as manipulated as everyone else is. Probably even more so, since they are closer to the heart of things.

Bloodlines, is what you should pay attention to.
Surnames, as well. The truth about the holocaust is that a bunch of crafty fake Jews helped genocide the real Jews so they could have Palestine for themselves.

image unrelated

>a frank discussion about Jews.
>a frank
>Jew
What did he mean by this?

Tell them "I can't be antisemite becuase I have jewish friends."
I'll be your friend user. :3

This.
There are those posing as the Chosen people, and doing a commendable job of it. Good thing they are old and dying off, and their children(if any) are too retarded or gay to continue in their parents footsteps.

thats what redpilled me though. The zionist were the ones who denied Jesus was the son of God and rejected the part of the Bible where the gentiles get accepted into the kingdom of heaven. They were the ones Jesus called out. It all goes hand in hand with revelation mentioning the end times as when the devil basically rules the world, and what better group of people to posses than God's origional children who deny the new testament and look at the gentile as extreme lesser beings.

This

Feels good to be gen z. Even gen z niggers are edgelords and hate pussy liberal shit. I live in the city and see niggers my age on a daily basis. Nazi jokes make them laugh. The left is so fucked. I can tell you're a millennial. Sorry your generation will be laughed at until the end of time.

And this would be one of a million reasons why you need to bite your tongue before you go railing on the joos

The Jews are your friend and you're a fool to believe otherwise. What are you gonna do with all that money anyway?

It's 0.2% in the world.
2% in America.
Pop is like 50% in America
45% Israel
and 5% rest of the world.

Don't do it user.
Most of us are just joking when we say we are nazis

Welcome to the club friendo

Only real nazi here are Stormfags.

and I get passionately angry about the holohoax because not only were the numbers greatly exaggerated along with the internment camps being spooky death camps but they managed to brainwash everyone into thinking it was only ((them)) who got dealt a shit hand at the time when an equal amount of other people suffered too. Not to mention actual mass intitutionalized murders against whites that CAN be proved but get ignored because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Jews are not a race. Jews are the multi-ethnic group of peope enslaved by egypt. The slaves of egypt at the time of jewish formation came from the far reaches of the Egyptian empire, encompassing peoples of many races. These people, once subjected to slaughter of their firstborn or perhaps merely the threat of it (legitimate or not), produced a man named Moses. This man crafted a religion that spread like wildfire through the mixed race slaves, now rivalling the native Egyptians in number. It fabricated aspects of history in the same way it's inspirations do today. This religion convinced them that their liberation was at hand, and because of that, it was. They became united as a race would be, convinced they were an entirely difference species altogether, chosen by God. When they exited Egypt they set about establishing themselves as a legitimate presence by arming themselves and raiding other tribes which were mostly racially homogeneous.

Following this action, they were attacked by the Amalekites, led by Amalek, a man who is said by some zionist orthodox jews to be the leader of a germanic tribe. Three of the 613 jewish holy laws mention Amalek:

As enumerated by Maimonides, the three mitzvot state:

598 Deut. 25:17 – Remember what Amalek did to the Israelites
599 Deut. 25:19 – Wipe out the descendants of Amalek
600 Deut. 25:19 – Not to forget Amalek's atrocities and ambush on our journey from Egypt in the desert

Seeing a bit of a pattern here? In some circles of modern jewish power, it is a spoken thing that Adolf Hitler was considered at that time a resurrection of Amalek himself, representative of a threat which would by their laws necessitate extermination.

>45% Israel
Oy vey. If Israel was 45% jews, Jews were literally shut it down
It's 74.9%

>jews are not a race
Ctrl f
khazar: 0 results
Thanks canada you truly are the worst of the anglosphere and you prove it every single day here without fail.

good read man thanks

Whenever someone says, "...The Holocaust..." I so badly want to ask, "Which one? Holodomor? The Great Leap Forward? Armenian Genocide? Khmer Rouge? Rwandan Genocide?"

It's so arrogant and Jewy to call it THE Holocaust. Like it's the only one.

in their minds they are the only ones who matter

45% in Israel, not 45% of the population.

I think he means 45% of all Jews in the world live in Israel.

What are the other 25% then?!?! Presumably Muslims who are having their homes taken for the state while they are rehoused in ghettoes? I assume the 74.9% figure is rising?

topkek. please don't be kidding.

>The issue is that Jews are vastly overrepresented among the skeevy, subversive, manipulating elites.
>Most Jews are not slimy fucks, but most slimy fucks are Jews.
>We can't just ignore this and hope it goes away.
>Most Muslims will not become a suicide bomber. Yet, we recognise that there is a problem associated with Islam that produces terrorism. In the same way, we have to have a frank discussion about Jews.

Yep.

OP, you realize that Sup Forums is satire, right?

one of us one of us one of us

>this meme

No. Fuck kikes, you're on your way to true enlightenment.

>I think he means 45% of all Jews in the world live in Israel.
You right I didn't notice

The rest is mostly muslims Arabs who live in Israel and have full rights.
I assume the 74.9% figure is rising?
actually it's in small decline because Arabs still making more babies.

Nice collage. Mind if I save?

Don't forget the Person of the Year Trump issue where they used the M in Time to give him devil horns.

>Caring what people think

This is the first chain to cast off.

>not realizing that Sup Forums is perhaps literally the most satrical place on earth

you are pretty dumb

Embrace Truth. Reject Globalism. Reject the Jew. Become who we are.

Jews are great. Don't let this board hurt your opinion.

I revealed my power level at work last week to a group of Mexicans and blacks and it turns out I just created a common enemy and we no longer focus on each other's race.

Then I realized (((they))) created a race war to distract, as well as divide and conquer.

Wow so Israel is less Jewish than the UK is white. Do you all live side by side or is it segregated? Are the Arabs just leftovers from Palestine you're trying to shoo out or will they be there for good?

I thought Israel was an ethnostate.

Who the fuck cares what your friends think? They're either making your life better or they're a burden. Say what needs to be said. If your "friends" stop liking you because the things you say clash with the beliefs they obtained on Facebook, you need some better friends.

Behead those who insult Sup Forums.

Bullshit they work as a collective, the bulk of Jews want whites replaced because they're potential "nazis". Judaism wouldn't have stuck around for 2500 years if they didn't work as a collective.

>presenting legitimate thoughts in satirical ways while having fun memeing along the way

Ok shlomo

So you've been here for what, a month? Fuck off newfag

Mate, calm down.

Not ALL jews are bad just like not ALL women are sluts just like not ALL black people are violent and so on and so on

Hopefully they breed you out.

The proper term is normalfags, redditor.

>not all women are sluts

great post burger
every "le fuck jews" edgelords should know this

Test

FATAL ERROR

you disagree?... you must be a virgin who doesn't even approach girls

Once you take the red pill there is no going back.
Ben Shapiro, David Horowitz will at least let you know their are ones don't like this Marxist shit either.

>tfw Jewish

Do Jews scam other Jews often?

Yes, but unlike goyim we're trained from birth to expect it so it also isn't very successful

tell us your secrets, jew

go back to /r9k/

If you are new, you should know that there is no going back.

One eye on the money, the other on legal loopholes. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Don't worry, there is a step beyond anti-semitism. (see my name)

>frank

>gee I wonder who could be behind this post