A proposition to save White Nations

I have a proposition for our European and "colonial" brothers

I suggest that we on Sup Forums assist any white* anons from US and Canada wishing to migrate to their "European country of origin" or other white out posts such as Australia** in order to combat the influx of nonwhite migrants.
US and Canada are ireperably cucked in terms of Demographics, Native white birthrates are down almost everywhere across the globe, I think this could be a good way of countering this. As an added bonus, you get to bring in more "redpilled" people into your country
>how can you help if your Euro or Aus?
Provide immigration info, job availability, and Job oppurtunities, if you own a business try hiring white migrants so they can gain citizenship.

* By "white Americans/Canadians" I mean people of 99% ethnicity, no euro mutts
** Australia belongs to people of British and or Irish blood

Shameless self bump because I think it's a good Idea, and I'd like to hear you faggots give some input

White immigration is a meme, the only place it works is 99% white countries like Ukraine. If a white conservative moves its one less white person in america, if a white German immigrates here its one less white German in germany. Immigration doesn't change the total amount of white people, reproduction does

In saying we abandon America in order to save Europe and other white nations that are salvageable

What nations exactly?

Britain, Australia, Italy
Really any white western nation.

Europe is more cucked than the US tho. We just have more niggers and libs but our divide between right and left is growing. We need to balkanize and use the chaos to purge the degenerates and niggers

>we need to Balkanize
While I agree, I just can't seeing it happening anytime soon, while our divide may be growing I think Geo political implications would still keep us bound together.

Australia now has more immigration than aussie births. We are just as fucked as the rest of you.

There's still time to save you guys, it took 60 years for us to get where you are, it's not too late yet

FULL
>American
>White

Fuck you OP. My forefathers founded this nation as a colony of the European people for all time. I will not leave until there is no longer a single hope left of redemption.

We need drastic change. In melbourne where i live its so cucked its rediculous. Other states like queensland are much more staunch about keeping australia for australians. Tbh we need a terror attack to wake people up but our feds keep catching the sand wogs before they do anything.

Read the OP you illiterate Abo cunt

There are some of us who, believe it or not, are ethnically pure European whites

I feel you user, I think increasing white immigration to countries such as yours is a step in the right direction at least, and for folks who are "Australia for Australians" while I understand the sentiments, you have to realize that your left with a choice, muzzies, chinks, and wigs, or other whites

This is retard. Its better what other anons are trying which is to create an ethnocommunity. Because the only whites who are increasing in number are the Amish, so returning to a more traditional society IS the solution....

...but i cannot find the URL to the forum. REEE

Funnily enough it was a fucking kike who was the main reason the white australia policy was banned. He now lives in israel and preaches the exact opposite for his country.....funny that

>forming Ethno community
It's impossible to create an exclusively white community in the US, per our kekd laws, all it would take is one kike or nigger to call foul and it's off to court

Huh weird, it was a Jew who got rid of our quota system and put in the current system which has been turning my country into Neo Brazil ever since
Funny little Cohencidence

If that's the case you should really publicize that, make posters and spread the word, not necessarily that he's a Jew, but that this fuck is a hypocrite who lives in a foreign country now

Calm down d'shawn

Also still very full

>still very full
You're a big land mass

Doesn't mean it's not full

>roughly the size of the US
>Roughly 10% of the population of the US
I would beg to differ

Canada is going to be one of the last white nations standing, behind all that kindness and sorry this or that is racism.

Aren't you like 70% white and falling? Your right behind us

Canadafag Polak here, would love to move to Poland. Sick of the situation here in Toronto (BLM, bill C-103). I'm an equity trader, trade from home for a living and would never ever consider asking for social assistance (don't need it - well off). Any chance for me in Polska?

I say you should go for it, I'm going to make this thread again tomorrow around 1 so I can get some Europeans in if your interested

1 which timezone? I'm there.

Eastern Time zone, I'm in Connecticut, which province are you in?

South Eastern Ontario, same zone, we good

Yeeeee
See you tomorrow

Nearly 77%, but yes we have fallen from 86% in the past 21 years. We have a far better chance of stopping our de-whitening then America which is basically 50% cucked at this point with spics and niggers.

Forget sending them to Australia! All white people need to return to the mother continent.

>77%
Oh wow, that's much better than I previously thought

Last I had heard you were right behind us in terms of demographics, I'm talking bumper to bumper

Australia is a nation worth saving

Besides, Ireland isn't in TOO much trouble, Britain on the other hand could not see a lot of help
But bear in mind that Australia is Britain's best insurance policy

I don't know why Australia has this "based" reputation on here. We are only a few years behind you in leftist control and a few more before our demographics are just as bad as yours.

That point aside. Europe is the homeland of white people, we need to return and stay there. Europe is drowning in immigrants and if it continues we will lose the mother continent.

NICE digits satan

As far as i know in europe there are barely any "white" nationalists that i have seen only nationalists and if they are against slavs immigrating to their country or anglos therefor i don't think they want people from the us to come to their country

We'll yes, I think Australia should be included in this as well tho
The difference between Australia and the US is that you lot are a living nation, an Australian is a person descended of British/Irish settlers you have a very Anglo centric culture
In the US, we became a melting pot, there's was no specific ethnic identity, just racial identity, we were on track to creating a new white ethnic group via miscengation amongst Europeans in this country, but then the Jews REALLY did us in back in the 60s. America is dead
Pic related is Justin Barret, leader of National Party in Ireland
Explicitly Ethno Nationalist and calls for a "return to homeland policy" for the Diaspora
He wants to favor Diaspora migration over all other groups

Which is why whites need to create a white nation out of America.

If you read the OP, I'm advocating for Ethnically Pure Americans to return to their Ethnic Homelands in order to preserve those nations

Canada is my white country of origin

Then stay,

Europeans do t want that, they see us as mutts. Anyways where would I go? Ireland? France? Germany?

Czech Republic and Eastern Europe plus I lived there so I got somewhere to go when shit hits the fan

What is your Ethnically? If you aren't 90%+ one ethnicity don't repatriate yourself

I will, and I hope as many people as possible leave so that while Europe would be flooded by foreigners according to your plan, my country would only have the people who really want to be here

>flooded by foreigners
Better they be faoreigners of the same race and ethnicity who can and will assimilate than Muzzies and Niggers that will not

This is such a typically American understanding of nationality

What are you on about cunt? Are you one of those Civic nationalists?
>typical American
Nice non argument bucko

t. Diverse nation of brown people

>"immigrants of the same race who will assimilate"
>by the way Sup Forums, although my family has been in America for generations and only speaks English, I don't consider the United States to be my country and want to emigrate to my ancestral homeland in Europe

A total joke, just because two people are "white" doesn't mean they're interchangeable. Plus you endorse the immigration-assimilation model while simultaneously pointing out how it has failed in the US through the very existence of this thread

>oh, I didn't assimilate in America, but I will assimilate in Country X... at least until things get a bit bad and I jump ship again

You are scum

i'd happily return to my 99% white country of origin (Latvia) if it wasn't irreversibly fucked by post commie oligarchs who sold out most of the land, estates and businesses to offshore companies and wealthy nwo (((individuals)))

>white is interchangeable
You dumb fucking cunt, I'm saying Americans who have 95-100% ethnic purity should return to their ethnic homelands
Say someone who is a born American, but genetically Anglo, they can and should return to Britain

>jump ship until things get a bit bad
Pic related is the shit they teach in our schools, I'm 18, I don't want to put any future kids I'll have through this, I would want them to live in a place surrounded by others of the same ethnicity, so they can have a real sense of community, not have guilt shoved down their throats

Can I bring my AR to the UK?

Isnt it people of similar color shoving that shit down your throat?

It is, that's the worst part.
There's a Synagogue in my town, let's just say it's all very Kosher

any smart american is looking to leave

So it's your blood alone that makes you a particular nationality, to the exclusion of everything else like a common culture and religion?

So an English-speaking Evangelical who moves to Belarus because that's where his ancestors lived seems ok to you?

>real community

And yet you're totally ready to cut whatever social bonds you may have to move to some new country where you don't know anybody and you're distanced from your family. I doubt you'll ever know what "real community" means

Give up the country with the strongest economy and the largest supply of nuclear weapons.

Yeah sounds like a great plan.

>i'm a beta cuck who thinks he'll have it better somewhere else, and anyone who disagrees with me is dumb!

Yeah. I hate to go full fag on you but I've gotten to the point where political alignment is more important than racial similarity

u should start informing the public of this and try to reverse the policy ban and include that people of Jewish decent aren't white

Why not just destroy the earth? If we can't have it then it's better to scrap the whole thing than to let the beast races have it and make a mockery of all that once was good.

americans ancestors ran from their home countries at the sign of first hardships, i dont want your coward genes here, stay away.

Define soon. Next year? I agree, won't happen by then. But at the rate the empire is crumbling due to all ethnicities getting redpilled on race, I don't the the US as we know will exist in 2030, more like 6 or 7 sub-states that become independent. IF that happens -- and who knows -- American whites need to be ready for that

One glance at your flag & I'm glad grandfather bolted

Listen nigger this is completely up to the person in question
For example, I am an American of Irish blood, I am a Catholic. Why wouldn't I want to live around other Irish Catholics?
>I doubt you'll know what real community even means
I do too. I don't see any real "community" here in the states, just a bunch of strip malls and monuments to a nation long since dead.
If I ever did move abroad I would never truly be "one of them" but it would give those that come after me to take part in that

And how many generations separate your family from Ireland?

>strongest economy
I really don't care about that, I'd rather live in a poor nation than a dead one
>I'm a leaf who wants to see his daughter BLACKED!
So be it, no ones forcing you
>coward genes
Would you rather have "coward" genes or nigger genes?

neither, and americans bring both.

>American negroid fetishism comes out of nowhere for no reason into the thread

Well thanks for that

3 My family has been here a little less than a century.
I'm not trying to be a heritage fag, I just recognize that Ireland is the place of my ethnicities origin, that Ireland is the place specifically meant for people of my ethnicity.
I know that just because I have "Irish Blood" it doesn't make me Irish if that's what your getting at

Especially because you were born in an American environment and raised in a more American style for probably a few generations. These things seem small, but they make the difference between nationalities.

Plus I don't think that Irish people would want all Americans of Irish descent to move to Ireland, since there are many more Americans of Irish descent than there are Irish people in Ireland.

The Stars & Stripes seems to be the least cucked flag in this thread, why are we talking about leaving again?

>born into American culture
I fully realize this, what I've been saying is that If I did move to Ireland I would never be truly Irish, just like when my great grand parents immigrated to America, they never became true Americans
But it would give my children a chance to become Irish, to take part in something that is theirs and theirs alone.

I would also be ok migrating to an Anglo country as well

Because I don't intend on making friends with coloreds

But what's so bad with America? I'm guessing New England somewhere because you're Irish? What's wrong with New England?

I live in CT currently yes, but I've lived most my life in Virginia

I just feel as though the American nation is dead. I don't see the same nation that revolted against George III, I don't see the same nation that Jackson defended at New Orleans, I don't see the same nation that put a man on the moon. That nation is gone, we are something else.
They always say that "America is meant for everyone" but in saying such they're also saying that America is meant for no ONE.
Our culture has been deluded into consumerism (how many sales are there on the 4th of July? I've lost count) our morals have gone down the tube, we rival sodom and gemorrah.

Pic related has had a great influence on me, Patrick Pearse.
His telling of the Irish nation infatuates me.

Ireland has the same problems. Every Western country is facing the same problems

barry hates white people

can't blame him

>Ireland has the same problems
Not to the same extent. It varies country to country
The difference with a nation like Ireland is that it has deep rooted foundations spanning hundereds even thousands of years. They're already starting to wake up from what I can tell, they have a new right wing party rising, National Party their leader Justin Barret is explicitly Ethno nationalist. I think they have a chance

ireland might be the only white country on earth with a positive birthrate

and ireland is far whiter than the UK, France, Sweden, even Germany

enjoy dying a minority in canada

America might be doing even better if Trump can go far enough in his changes, or at the very least he can manage a peaceful breakup of the US like Gorbachev did.

But Ireland still has other issues like creeping secularisation and the beginnings of immigration.

My ancestors lived here when there was a risk at any moment of being kidnapped by bands of Mohawk warriors, and then getting tortured and scalped to death. I think I'll manage.

>Trump
I think he'll do good things given the chance, but everyone has been obstructing him at every turn, from the media to the federal courts, traitors all.
I also fear that he may be too little to late
>broker peaceful break up
If Balkanization occurred the federal govt would not be the ones to do it but rather prevent it due to the geopolitical situation
>Irish secularization and immigration
On Secularization, I remember a prophecy from St. Patrick that gives me solace in this issue
On immigration, I say that Ireland doesn't get that many immigrants relative to other countries, and if National party gets in to power they will not have that problem