PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE Sup Forums

PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE Sup Forums

I heard Boogie1488 cooks with a high value George Foreman grill but actually doesn't eat anything he makes on it and simply drinks the juice and grease that falls into the drip tray.

Can anyone confirm?

At least he's trying to lose weight but does it have to be with surgery i mean common what ever happened to hitting the bench or general fitness exercises.

No insurance company would insure your house while it's buring down.

This is what he wants, though.

that takes too long and is too hard. he just wants to lay down on operation table and wake up skinny.

Well paying for his weight loss surgery might make him not have a heart attack in 5 years that will cost more. Though that's assuming he doesn't just go back to his diet of mountain dew, doritos, and mayonaise.

What a lazy piece of shit and he expects us to pay for this?!

He's been at this for years. If he'd just stop eating so much he would have solved his problem years ago. These fat fucks aren't photosynthesizing.

He should be put into a institution and force to lose weight since he obviously hasn't got any self-control to keep good health.

We do the same for suicidal people who try to kill themselves, and for alcoholics, why is eating food so different?

I love boogie threads and it pisses me off when the kike mods delete them

Boogie "Gargles Mayonnaise and chips by Lays" 2988

Euthanasia counts as health care right? I'll pay for that gladly. I want to end his suffering.

No he refused to diet properly and getting healthy.Why would I pay for someone who refuses to get better.

Now just waiting for that copypasta about boogie shitting himself at a con.

S
A
L
A
DODGER

Also this bot is broken

>lowtierfraud

Fuck outta here.

Seems Kek confirms.

Lol, that cunt that married him for the money is going to leave him now.

You think once he's capable of having sex again he isn't going to to hit on her, and declare her duties as a wife?

I would do it with a smile.

>a long and painful trip to finally qualify for surgery
did he have to put on 50 lbs more for that or what?

because he has no self control.
the surgery also won't help, the fat fuck will just switch to even more calorie dense food to still maintain his weight

also he earns enough to easily pay for it himself, he'd just rather leech on society

no

Please share

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future futile

Dude what the fuck.

I literally gagged at this.

god damn that's some mental health shit right there.

This, this is correct.

Depending on the surgery he gets, such as a band around his stomach he will either end up dead or the same weight after a period of time.

Holy shit, that is really disgusting. I know that he is a lazy fatfuck, but this is even worse.

who's paying for his surgery guys?

The worst part is...he still has a wife who cleans him up.

Fucking. Shudder.

It's fake, leaf.

Also, boogie will NOT qualify for weight loss surgery. Doctors require you to go on a diet and lose X weight in Y months before to prove you're worthy of it.

Kek, this guy doesn't need government insurance, he needs a state approved euthanization.

anyone have his ass pic from when he fell?

This is his wife BTW.

His wife was probably hoping he would stay too fat for surgery. His life expectancy will skyrocket if nothing goes wrong.

It'll be somewhat interesting to see the before/after and his dietary habits post-surgery.

Ŵhy cant he go for a walk once a day and stop shoving burgers down his gullett?

Serious question.

Is it like addiction?

>wife (male)

Please no, don't let this be the truth. It's too pathetic.

Sure, I'll confirm it, why not.

>stop shoving burgers down his gullett?

To be an American you have to eat no less than 1776 calories worth of burgers a day, so impossible unless he wants to be deported

I think it's just made up copypasta but I still love every time

>mfw he fails to follow the strict dieting guidelines and dies anyway
The doctors only agreed because they get paid either way.

>"losing weight is hard"
>"I was abused as a kid"
>"Mentally ill"
what a faggot

if I recall reading some posts here (may or may not be false so take it with a grain of salt) he is too fat for any major or minor surgery to take place safely. There comes a point where you become so obese that it is life threatening just to have certain medical procedures done to you. many doctors refuse to operate on patients that are past mordibly obese.

Also he's apparently been doing this for years, even when he was fat but not quite this disgusting. He would make sob story videos about how he was really going to lose weight this time, and promising his viewers (who kept trying to encourage him to become healthier) that he would, and then make a very half hearted attempt or no attempt at all, accuse people who tried to encourage him to get back on the wagon of being trolls, and then forget about it until he made another video crying about his wait.
He eats for attention

Is being abused by a parent that doesn't know how to deal with your fat autisitc ass a good reason to become java the hut?

I was so close to believing it

>not being able to tell the difference between a man and a woman next to each other.

Who is this, the Numa-Numa guy?

Taking bets on how long before he's disgustingly obese again.

>has spent the last 8 years on YouTube whining about his morbid obesity and trying to lose weight
>he's still fat as fuck and has made absolutely no progress
He's going to die before he turns 50, isn't he?

Haha stupid fat fucks with no self control will never enjoy a good meal again after the stomach stapling. Unless he blows his gut up again which is most likely.

He has no work ethic. He has been talking about losing weight publicly for half a decade, but he has never made any progress at all. He's lucky he's got YouTube, because he's otherwise unemployable.

It's not his fault that he's fat. It's his genetics look at the healthy shit he eats

In those 8 years he has lost a total of 8 (eight) fucking pounds

You're missing the one where he is eating straight mayonnaise. Fucking horrifying.

These people will jump through all kinds of mental hoops to justify why just not shoving retarded amounts of food down their gullet is not going to work.

I'm actually fairly certain that subconsciously, this is the reason they all go for meme diets - they don't really want to change anything and with meme diets they already know it won't work. So they get to pretend after a week that they at least gave it a try before they go back to eating thrice the amount of calories as a Shire horse per day.

Why do i have the feeling we will be reading the same twits in a couple years...

>He's going to die before he turns 50, isn't he?

I don't think he'll make it to 40, maybe 45 depending on how much his "free" health care helps him.

I'm awaiting the day he uploads a video of him in a hospital saying he just had a heart attack.

what the actual fuck

Who's watching this pig on YouTube?! And why?!

I have this one it's just as disgusting

He really get a good amount of money from jewtube to get a wife.

Kek

Wew lad, he will probably die of anything else then.

>Weight loss surgery

STOP EATING JUNK FOOD YOU FAT FUCK.
Who would literally chose life threatening surgery over a modicum of self control.

He's 42

I hope so. My only contact with him is a podcast I watch that he guest stars on every once in a while, and the whole episode becomes talk about his weight and how Obamacare makes it affordable for him to be this fat so please don't take it away. He fucking ruins my favourite show and I hate him.

seriously just stop eating food.

>a long and painful trip [of not being able to stop eating because i like food] to finally qualify for surgery [which won't work because i like eating] but here we are

The fuck is this bullshit

>He must have to wipe his ass with a literal rag on a stick.

This is now a fat hate thread.

kek wills it

They don't want to stop eating. You can tell them it's the profound amount of food they're eating that makes them fat, but they like food too much to stop.

Hunger is a very powerful impulse, and when you're that fat you've got a stomach that can fit gallons of content, so you're never full. Even if they get their stomach stapled to fix that problem, they're used to eating insane portions so they just stretch their stomach out again.

You know if he just switched to diet mountain dew or water he'd probably lose 50lbs from the loss of liquid calories alone

>instead of eating one big gingerbread house I'll eat 6 little ones
>muh genetics

He shopped around for years and found one willing to forego that requirement. We'll see if he goes through with it. I think he likes all the pity he gets from his fanbase too much to ever stop being fat.

Other obese vidya gaymers

When will this fat fuck just roll over and die instead of blaming the republicans for being a repulsive obeast who requires tens of thousands of dollars of treatment.

Dammit, another wasted.

Just think about how many resources that guy consumes while he contributes nothing of actual value to society.

He will die during surgery.

I fucking hate this fat cunt.

kek

OY VEYYY

only if I get digits

How shocked do you think he'll be that he still has to diet for the surgery to work?

he seems to be a type of a lolcow

SHADILAY

This surgery hardly ever keeps the weight off. He'll still have the appetite of a whale, he'll be at a semi healthy weight for maybe a couple years at most. Fuck no taxpayers shouldn't be paying for this fatfucks surgery just so he can eat it all back.

GAS THE FATTIES. WEIGHT WAR NOW. HEIL FITLER.

kek has already confirmed it boys
see

He'd tear the skin and be in a load of pain which'd be pretty funny.

I had an aunt who did this surgery went to mexico. She became really skinny really quick. Looked like shit, and could only eat none-solid food. She gained it all back + more after a couple years.

My mother did a similar surgery. Also went to mexico. But instead of making the stomach smaller she had a band put in place which can be adjusted. Changing the size of her stomach whenever she wants. She can't eat real food anymore, only mashed potatoes and the ice cream coffee from starbucks. I worry for her. I always urge her to go to the doctors now that she has a lot more money and better insurance than she did 10 years ago. Don't know what I can do to help her.

>Full of Diet Cokes

Has Trump ever been wrong about anything?

>i don't understand healthcare Sup Forums

yeah we can tell
your post is shitty son
time to delet this

Fatties don't fucking know or think about it, they were just told by their doctor of all the risks they have at their weight. So they take the cheaters route.
God liposuction shouldn't ever be an option on healthcare. It's such a bad fucking investment.
> Hmm someone who has low impulse control and isn't able to control it without surgery.
> Surely he will change his ways after his surgery!

>he'll be at a semi healthy weight for maybe a couple years at most.

Liposuction won't, and can't remove all your extra weight (and boogie has like 450 pounds of excess weight) due to the shock it would put on your body.

Assuming he gets approve, he'd have 1 session, get 50 pounds sucked out, heal, the come back a few months later 60 pounds heavier, then the doctors will just quit on him to not get a malpractice suit.

This cunt has to eat 7.5 Big Macs a day just to maintain his weight.

rlly maeks u thnk

But I mean, if you're eating 30 burgers a day, why not go down to 29? Can it really be that hard?

only 4k/day? Shiiieeet I've been eating that and I'm 6'2'' 200 lbs. Gotta love exercise.