How are there still Trump supporters after the most recent hearing

wsj.com/livecoverage/comey-house-intel-russia-hearing-trump

You fucking blomp supporters are ridiculous cult followers.

I was entertained by Trump. I even empathized with him a little because he was so hated but still won.

But after the most recent hearing, after actually listening to Comney and Rogers. And after he low balled barry, and is just downright impulsive and hateful, I just can't even feel or like the guy.

He is going to crash and burn America just to make a little money.

What a garbage traitor. You do not go against the fucking intelligence agencies like he is doing.

And you fools are even worse considering it was you who got him elected.

How can you still support him after all this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.fo/fahSa
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz7K9lWHpqs
hotpepes.com/
medium.com/@nyetnyetnyet/russia-and-wikileaks-the-case-of-the-gilded-guccifer-f2288521cdee#.o8195fmh1
g-2.space/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html
nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didnt even watch the fake ass hearing haha GO TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

MAGA

id say most of them here are actually paid for by the FSB

shut up you lil bitch pussy trump is rich and you are just jealous that he won loser haha

MAGA

Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks. Please read:

>August 2015: DNC knows it has been hacked, confirmed today by Comey. DNC refuses FBI direct access of hardware. Refusals continue for months and, indeed, FBI never receives access to hacked servers to date.
>January to May 2016: DNC "rigs" 2016 Primary against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton, as shown in Wikileaks' DNC Leaks published in July 2016.
>June 2016: Hired cybersecurity firm CROWDSTRIKE releases a report blaming Russia for the August 2015 hack after claiming to have examined the DNC's hacked servers
>July 2016: Wikileaks publishes DNC emails ahead of Democrat National Convention. Leads to multiple resignations including Wasserman-Schulz and shows extensive collusion to ensure Clinton defeats Sanders in the Democrat primary. None of the publications have been proven inauthentic to date. Content of emails is from as recently as March and April 2016.

So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach? Why would they have refused to turn over their servers to the FBI? How could Wikileaks have published emails from April 2016 when the DNC hack was supposedly done by Russia in August 2015?

Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia, or their entire narrative around Russia has been fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.

These are simple facts and indisputable

Does Shareblue give good benefits?

Except Comey admitted they were conducting suveilance of Trump and Trump Tower as part of the Russia investigation

Yeeeah buddy put this LIBERAL FBI CIA NSA LOVING COON in his place

MAGA AWWWO praise kek fpbp

eat a dick shariablue

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Thanks for the chuckle.

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars... Did you see any of that money? Hillary stole 6 billion dollars while secretary of state. Did you see any of that money?

No. But you dont care cause reasons

>crash and burn
something, something, nuclear codes

in all seriousness what is the official Sup Forums-approved "this is actually good for trump" spin because it seems pretty bad

TRRRUMP 16 YEARS

King Nigger hired a British firm to spy on Trump, it will all be made clear soon.

and some paid for by the left

this place has become nothing but a shill battlefield

wha happened? Smart people with interesting opinions used to post here. Where did they all go?

>why like Trump?
He isn't her

Yeah buddy OP is a lil shilly pussy whop canbt even right haha

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

Did ur brain just break?

>it thinks we follow Trump

You fail to understand what pol is.

We don't follow Trump. We ARE Trump.

Trump is a populist. We manufacture human culture. Do the math.

You are a real piece of human garbage if you are unironically making this post.

The hearing which demonstrated there is no, and never was, any evidence to suggest Russia interference or Trump collusion....

That hearing?

>How can you still support him after all this?
Piece of cake.

Kill yourself dumbass faggot. We won. You lost. If youre an illegal spic you have to go back. If youre a democrat parasite you have to get a job. Cause Trump is about to cut you the fuck off.

You fucking leach

>We don't follow Trump. We ARE Trump.
all these potential brownshirts and trump's running away from the nazi comparisons, what a waste

What youy just call me lil fat bitch?

I am smart because i voted foir trump faggot now go be a lil pussy baby and graduate from college fegot

Pic related is how.

despite what rags like the daily hambeast are saying, there was no "bombshell" revelations in this hearing.

we know as much as we did yesterday.

the idea that all these leaks came out about Trump during and prior to the transition, must be evidence of an active investigation. furthermore, the FBI admitted it had been investigating ties to Trump and Russia back in October (at least). this has been going on since July and that raises some serious questions as to how this investigation got started in the first place without surveillance.

i think we all know the real "bombshell" here is exactly what Trump said it was, the Obama admin had been survielling Trump and feeding this information to Hillary.

I can't answer that.

this doesn't get brought up enough when crowdstrike is mentioned: google is a main principal in crowdstrike having seeded them with $100M starter money.
archive.fo/fahSa

That is right leaf. I woulkd DIE for TRUMP.

MAGA

TRUUUMP

God damn i get so much puzzy after trump wom haaa

I wouldn't call it a bombshell either. It just gave me a reminder of the gravity of this, and how, all things considered, I now believe Trump to be a traitor he calues wealth over patriotism and country.

everyday im smiling
everyday im laughing at the wasted millions

I DONT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE

The hearing mentioned many buisness ties with russian buisnessmen. You didnt watch

To be American is to be a trump supporter. He is the president. If you don't support the president even if you disagree with him you are a traitor and acting against the interests of your own nation.

This

>He is going to crash and burn America just to make a little money.
That jewish projection.

Former Trumpf supporter here, in all seriousness we can't let him value wealth over patriotism.

Fuck you bish

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>What a garbage traitor. You do not go against the fucking intelligence agencies like he is doing.

this made me keked

here is how...

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz7K9lWHpqs

HAHAHAHA THIS IS DEFINITELY THE END OF DRUMPF NOW!

ENJOY YOUR IMPEACHMENT SWEETIE

YEEeEAAAh BUDDY USA USA

>Comey
lmao

it's worse than ever

the sleep posting was the last nail for me

Shit the fick up rach we all know tou secrtly agree with OP

How do people still believe anything the government does after the mountains of shit they've shoveled into your mouth for months?

Is it Stockholm syndrome? Is it naivete? What is it?

Trump's impeachment hearings will break ratings records. Bigly.

hotpepes.com/

>The only way to be a patriot is to mindlessly follow those you disagree with
what the heck

Only shills can be defeated by shills. Be gone I say, you never had the heart for the fight anyway. You can't even see the true fight.

This. Comey should be shot.

MAGA can't wait for trump 2020. Get rekt libcucks. Go lick Donna Braziles ass while fingering Don Lemon's ass hole.

Das right fuk da govornment. The NSA is spying on EVERYONE and the FBI is a bunch of WUSSYS
It wont happen pheggot trump iz 2 smart to be endpeeched

every progressive seeing an article negative about trump
pic related

>what is the official Sup Forums-approved "this is actually good for trump" spin

No spin, just Trump's track record of making fools of his enemies

Praised. Let the ch aos flow.

>The revelations of the DNC leaks didn't end up receiving 1% of the coverage regarding who was behind the simple phishing attack that uncovered them

>What a garbage traitor. You do not go against the fucking intelligence agencies like he is doing.
Why don't you ask JFK about the intelligence agencies. So is the argument here to just listen to them, unquestioningly? All of the Bush and Obama hires? Fuck that stupid shit. I bet Trump has an intel network too, I bet most billionaires do, you would have to be an idiot not to.

>deep state doesn't exist

Do you need a fucking chart with arrows and red circles to make it more apparent?

Smaller and smaller your circle-jerk gets

HAAA MAn I fUCKING LOVE ADAM SANDLER

Trump MAga
Praize kerk

An international businessman does business internationally. More at 11.

Also we are just going to ignore uranium one.

Also business dealings suddenly imply political corruption, election fraud and collusion with the Russian government.

Also never mind Obama telling Russia diplomat to tell Vlad he will be more flexible post election.

But let's hear more of the non-existent evidence the Trump is a KGB agent.

What business ties correlate to Russia altering the election?

All you have is a billionaire doing business transactions in Russia, where is the proof that Russia altered the election any way?

FBI has "investigated" Trump since set year. We saw how quick Mr. Maddow presented the NON-ISSUE of Trump's 2005 tax returns, why has there been no experience to provide proof of Russia altering the election to help Trump?...Which Russia helping Trump win, is a farce to begin with!

The fuck you judt call trump yiu lil pussy?

I am not claiming who released leaked documents.
But there is substantial evidence that Guccifer 2.0 was not Russian FSB pretending to be Romanian lone hacker. All metadata that supposedly proves that documents Guccifer2.0 released came from Russian computers was planted there with intention to be found by journalist and five eyes fond IT security researchers.
Guccifer2.0 could be DNC, CIA, China, or any other bigger group of state sponsored hackers. It could even be Russians if they were playing double bluff.

But Its pretty clear that Guccifer2.0 was created by somebody just to falsify evidence that DNC was hacked by Russians

Here are two links with reserch on guccifer2.0 and metadata in documents he released:
medium.com/@nyetnyetnyet/russia-and-wikileaks-the-case-of-the-gilded-guccifer-f2288521cdee#.o8195fmh1
g-2.space/

My personal opinion. Probably FSB and GRU (APT28 APT 29) did hack DNC servers in 2015 and 2016, but there is no prove that documents published by WikiLeaks or DCLeaks.com or Guccifer2.0 came from that hack.
All we have is podestas phishing email.

fucking kek, thanks for the screenshot

His ties with Russian businessmen are concerning considering the incredibly corrupt nature of Russia. And buisness and politics go hand in hand.

Quote him.

Oh wait, you fucking can't because he didn't even come close to saying that.

Pretty sure you're posting on the wrong board faggot. Go back to tumblr and post more memes about how you like getting pegged every night.

It sounded like comey was real deliberate what he said, "the tweets. We have no evidence to support the tweets" slick way of blaming the actual word wiretap and or obama himself wiretapped. What kind of investigation has no surveillance?

>The hearing which demonstrated there is no, and never was, any evidence to suggest Russia interference or Trump collusion....
Cause the FBI just open investigations into people for shits and giggles

Haha das right i Bang my gf in da puss haha whoop whoop

April 2015 he said. Twice

Excellent thanks for posting

This also has to do with the "compromising proposal" Assange received around the time of the email leaks. He was being targeted by a false front dating website called Toddandclare.com

Full story here
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html

You're in the wrong place op.Most Americans here would support him even if he started rounding up everyone except WHITE MALES. You think poeple give a fuck about some bullshit accusation?

Trump is betting his brand name on the presidency.

>muh uranium
>The State Department was one of nine agencies comprising CFIUS, which vets potential national security impacts of transactions where a foreign government gains control of a U.S. company. It was established by Congress in 2007 after the controversy over the planned purchase of seaports by a company in United Arab Emirates. The other agencies were the departments of Treasury, Defense, Justice, Commerce, Energy and Homeland Security, and two White House agencies (Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and Office of Science and Technology Policy).

>The State Department was one of nine agencies on the committee that approved the deal. The deal was also separately approved by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
In conclusion 10/10 agencies in charge of vetting deals of this nature approved it and Hillary was in charge of all of one.

Haha yeaah buddyy Ivan i lnwo i dont give a shit cuz trump would necer hurt us whites haha who care about intilifence ha

>SAD: DONALD TRUMP DROPS 220 SPOTS IN ANNUAL BILLIONAIRE RANKING

Oops, don't post things that might hurt his feefees

He get it back dont worry trump can be rich and presidernt

>you do not go against the intelligence agencies
We'll wait why you go find us those Iraqi WMDs

Feefee HAW cuz he a puzzy he sayz it like dat haha

>crash and burn
I have to say, it's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

DNC was hacked at least twice. In 2015 by APT28 and in 2016 by APT29.

Oh and at least by one other western intelligence agency. Dont forget that FBI warned DNC in 2015 saying that DNC servers are hacked by what seems to be Russians. FBI later said that they got that information from GCHQ. Question is how the hell did GCHQ know that? Did they "just" monitor all IP traffic in and out of DNC servers? Another question is why Croudstrike never mentioned in their report strange thing that GCHQ/FBI somehow knew that DNC servers are calling home to mother Russia.

This is lengthy and mostly factual article explaining time frame of all hacks (according to current popular narrative that doesnt have any substantial proofs).

nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html

>the actual word wiretap
To be fair it was in quotes for several tweets and that has been explained to have meant surveillance in general, so no evidence to support the tweets would mean no evidence to support accusations of surveillance in general.

I mean surely Comey knows what air quotes are. Trump's a crystal clear communicator and could never be misconstruted. He has the best words.

You left out the part where they donated 10s of millions to the Clinton Foundation, shill

let the butthurt flow, reddit poster

How about it was just Democrats spinning their wheels listing tangential "connections" to Russia from surrogates while Comey sat there neither confirming nor denying because he doesn't want to play politics. If you didn't buy the Russia shit before there's no reason to now. It's prima facie idiotic. Explains why the Democrats are latching onto it.

Wow what an impatient fucker you are. bide your time fuckhead. Justice will be served.

>we have literally no evidence, but are continuing this witch hunt because leftists are whining children.
>HOW IS THIS NOT DAMNING!

Leftist shills are worthless.

>You left out the part where they donated 10s of millions to the Clinton Foundation, shill
You left out the part where members of the Clinton Foundation weren't in charge of the other 9 agencies that saw nothing wrong with the sale.

Fuck's sake, it takes 5 agencies to flip this committee and it's just a recommendation they deliver in the end any, Obama was the sole person with the power to stop the sale. Even if she had objected, and she would have been the sole agency head to do so, the deal would have gone through.

Wow u r smart bro glad u be on out sid3

Not gonna lie, former shill supporter here. This was fucking hilarious watching shills crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let shills get the shills.

Yeah, because I used the word crash and burn means I am a shill. Nice deduction.