} input=( "[email protected]" ) email_status="hidden"

Trump voter here, anyone else regret voting for him? Watching the white house go up in flames over the last month has made me think about how some of us were tricked into voting for this buffoon.

I know most of the support for Zlompf on this board is just bots and trolling but I literally can't believe what's happened, this egomaniac dictator in the making has the nuclear codes. And it's because of us.

Not gonna lie, former Trump hater here. This is fucking hilarious watching the shills crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys make a thread against our god emperor.

>Sup Forums WILL fall for this

Agreed

WOW all these intentionally poorly made bait threads must mean that comey's testimony wasn't actually a big deal. I mean, if it was, why would the shills be out in force today?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

kek

nice one shill. SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

SAGE

Bump ;)

1.) you're a Hillary supporter, not fooling anyone
2.) Trump is not perfect, but a fuck of a lot better than that filthy cunt, Hillary.
3.) Go drink bleach.

} input=( "[email protected]" ) email_status="hidden"

low res bait

s a g e

>tfw libtards have nothing better to do than make the same bait threads over and over again

Get a job you lazy fuck

Literally don't care, let it crash and burn.

>you're a Hillary supporter, not fooling anyone
so is Sup Forums retarded enough to fall for shitty bait, or is unironically responding to bait also bait now

NuclearCodes.jpg

Hi Sophie
(You)

>@shareblue
>crew_sample
you retard. those are two different things. CREW wants to become the judicial watch of the left

bump this thread is IMPORTANT

>SophieMcCreary1982

Really activates my almonds

Was half hoping to find her on the NWLC site somewhere. No dice.

>EVlL6nJ5
>EVlL

HAIL SATAN !

DRUMPFSHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE TODAY

TRYING TO SLIDE IMPORTANT THREADS

BUMP BUMP BUMP

To be fair, this one is pretty tasty

>the fucked up subject field
>the filename
>the post
>the flag

1 post by this id seal of approval

obvious shill threads made by trump supporters are just as bad as paid shill threads

sage in all fields and may god have mercy on your soul

Why is RPing as shills is popular on Sup Forums again?

any nudes

BUMP

I'm tempted to write a script that filters all OPs below 140 characters and displays a message when you open a thread where OP has made only one post

Now all I need to do is find the motivation to actually write in and MPGA

nice ID lucyfir

Better delete this, leaf . Your forgot your proxy, they're coming for the hardware!

>Zlompf

I laughed

same fake gay thread yesterday.

delet

Still don't know why we're not calling it ShariaBlue

bump