youtube.com/watch?v=EwPYDtuxb4k
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
youtube.com/watch?v=VaNtgHiwFeg
jewishdefenseorganization.net/duke.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dat toupe tho

He's been around so long he and is so wacky he can't possibly be some kind of set up.

Not controlled opposition. He always names the jew and wanted to reform the KKK. He wanted KKK members to wears suits and look respectable, instead of the shitty fat retarded degenerate rednecks they became.

Close enough to legit for my purposes.

Not that I'm WN myself. It'd be neat to have somebody of his character and intellect in congress, though.

/thread

Everyone who makes white supremacists look stupid is controlled opposition in Sup Forums's eyes.

almost 90% of pre internet pro white movements where controlled opposition. They were just boogy men and thugs meant to scared ordinary people away.

seems legit

Cointelpro wouldn't name the Jew and wouldn't want the KKK to leave the dumb cloaks.

It's why he's never in the mainstream. The best he got in the past 15 years was a guy mentioning his name on an Adult Swim show as a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwPYDtuxb4k

>wacky
How?

Sup Forums cycle:
1. meme some shitty alt-right spokesman
2. media exposure discredits spokesman
3. claim you never like the spokesman in the first place and they are "controlled opposition"

rinse and repeat

fbi informant and undercover cuck

We need to bring back world peace

Yeah but this guy maybe wasn't. He went against the grain among the KKK themselves. He was always talking about reforming it and changing tone because he knew jews used them as bogymen. I wouldn't say he's as influential among them today, but modern KKK and "nazis" need a David duke. Even I see them as white degenerate trash.

He's legit, but a faggot.

Dude literally sucked black cock in prison to stay alive.

Pretty sure he still sucks cocks.

>Be black
>Have read My Awakening
>Hold David Duke in high regard

>Most of Sup Forums
>Despise him

What gives?

Frank Collin, who founded NatSoc of America, turned out to be a pederast and a Jew, and he later resurfaced in the New Age scene doing alternative archaeology.

The best thing about David Duke is that he tried to make white nationalism acceptable. Of course he didn't go far enough. He should have let up on Jews and stuck with a Euro-centric worldview. Any movement of his sort should treat minorities with an air of opportunity. That's the way it should always be managed....
>"Shouldn't we give African Americans the OPPORTUNITY to go back to Africa and found a nation of their own?

Controlled opposition, paid handsomely to make patriots look bad.

He's real, just too ideological and unwilling to lie to actually attain high office.

Basically a KKK version of Ron Paul.

Well they should pay him better. He could have come out in support of KKK Jeff Sessions back when we were trying to figure out just how racist KKK Jeff Sessions was.

He is in the mainstream though.

He's the figurehead and punching bag for kkk white supremacist nazis.

He gets a lot of air-time.

But he may just be a useful idiot.

Watch his interview on Infowars. Jones is counter opposition, Duke is legit.

He wants to suck a dick so fucking bad. Look at that goofy motherfucker.

I fucking love David Duke!

If you don't love David Duke, you don't know enough about him.

Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

Source?

Shills despise him.

where are the videos

I've watched a lot of so called truthers and I'm very paranoid or lets say I think most of them are agents. Alex Jones etc.
But that guy I can't even quantify some of his ways. He doesn't beat around the bush and just says shit and how it really is.
Only watched 3 of his vids thought, so I don't really know his history.
Don't think this guy gives a fuck either way, quite a scary dude desu senpai.

he is legit.

it's just a little embarassing calling himself "dr. david duke phd" though

You need to open your eyes. How often does Alex Jones let someone talk for an hour, uninterrupted?

He has to *publicly* disagree with him in order to be able to operate on the level he does. But he's smart in that all he did was replace the word "Jew" with "Globalist".

Not that people like Dr. Duke aren't great, but many would be wise to use a little more discretion in order to more effectively convey their message.

Literal tranny

Thats why I made this thread. I didn't know much about him and just started watching all his videos. He seems legit.

Legit. But didn't know how to handle the Judenpresse back in the day, and he suffered as a result. Richard Spencer really should have learned from Duke: don't ever talk to those people, ever.

>around for so long
Hal Turner

He's useless because he's forever stained by being a KKK Grand Wizard master or whatever retard title he had

pic related is the only White Nationalist I respect, the American Colonialist of Old vibe type, much cooler than these neo-nazi LARPers that just make people run the other way

pro tip, there are a lot of racist people that want their country to remain white

racism precedes and succeded nazism, everyone acts as if you don't convince 90% of the population to
>wtf I love Hitler now
that you can't accomplish anything, absolutely asinine

True. K-Mac was extremely critical of Hailgate.

>Alex Jones
>Using JEW ever
His wife and kids are Jewish (Rebecca Nichols).

He's defended Israel countless times. Owned by Time Warner (which is jewish founded, owned, and ran).

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

youtube.com/watch?v=VaNtgHiwFeg

He names nebulous Globalists. Never the Jew.

Butt hurt man, who can not accept the racially inferiority of his own race.

This.

I googled the first few word and came up two results. One was VNN forum and the other, the orginal source was this.

jewishdefenseorganization.net/duke.htm

This really activates my almonds.