Niggers chimp out, brutally beat white people in philly

youtube.com/watch?v=MZGW6yRd0Tw

happened on philadelphia subway

niggers been increasingly chimpy and violent in philly for months now. roving gangs of violent dindus, subway chimpouts, worldstar-type stuff happening almost every week now.

it's not gonna stop unless we do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/realemilyyoucis?lang=en
rawstory.com/2015/11/men-who-shot-black-lives-matter-protesters-left-clues-on-Sup
startribune.com/on-stand-scarsella-tells-his-version-of-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-protesters/412193623
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw they are attacking "tolerant liberals"

Too bad trying to pull a gun on them even if they outnumber you 50 - 1 will get you jail time. Remember the white kid who got 7 years prison time for pulling a gun on a pack of 20 niggers at a anti trump rally who were about to jump him?

Pretty obvious that its deceptively edited. Try harder next time kiddo.

czeched.

the left can't stop cannibalizing itself.

I'm always reminded of the Trayvon case, where even after the dude got his head bashed into the ground and was being pummeled everyone still was angry at him for using his gun to save his life.

It's open season on white people, and liberals couldn't be happier. Be careful out there.

>tfw you have to ride these fucking subways when dealing with clientele

FUCK man im too young to die

once this civil war in South Africa starts then we can start killing niggers here and make it a world race war

Niggers gonna nig!!!!!

Complete.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

spent a night in philly with the gf when we did a road trip back in jan

got woken up by an urban youth smashing bottles on the street at three am 2/10 would not recommend

Shit was this today?

More than likely just shitlibs being attacked.
If the "victims" were Americans carrying heat, they could've put a stop to it.
Wish the niggers would've killed them on camera without pity or mercy.
Shitlibs need to die without a whimper.

>friend lives in philly
>lives in one of blackest areas
>anti-gun parents so no self protection

worry.png

>niggers gonna nig

context? looks like they chimped at some libs in which case hardy har har

bless your high blood pressure heart sweety~ ;^p

Those tolerant white liberals need to take the redpill someone

Got robbed at gunpoint in philly some months ago. I'm completely done with the place.

I don't watch these kinds of videos any more. They just depress me.

and I'm a pussy for carrying a gun

get out jew

Jesus, repeal all concealed carry laws now.

>niggers attacking city whites (the liberal kind)

>living in a liberal city

no sympathy

someone tweet this to emilly youkkkis shes from philly, she will retweat it and it will spread breddy gud

op here

happened yesterday

it's gettin scary. i could have easily been taking the subway around that area and been seriously hurt by these animals. they gang up on you and if you swing back they swarm. they need to be put down. philadelphia is america's future. when i eat lunch and people watch at outdoor restaurants or eateries, i swear for every white person there are 4 subhumans of different denominations i see.

it's horrible

Heres a solution
>Go in groups
>buy guns cause you have the right
>When a nigger chimps out,shoot em in the leg,every one of em,no one cares
they r niggers no one will care

I live in the hood in Philly and do not have a gun. I've come close to some really bad situations, but I've been lucky so far.

Rita's has free water ice today which seems to have calmed people down somewhat. At least, that's from what I could see in Center City.

>that one little nigglet smacking his lips as he tries to rob the guy

They're like fucking rats.

you should probably start working on his eulogy, just in case

where were you?

>subway
>america's future
lol fuck off you don't live anywhere near Philly

>no concealed carry in liberal cities

its like beta whites like to get btfo when they move to these places

I reiterate my post above, If you live in a liberal city where niggers and spics dictate the laws, either kill yourself or dont complain when they kill you

Nobody will care until it's a lib trash judge who thinks criminals are valuable.

The bluer the area, the worse the laws are about this- (((pure coincidence))) I know. Judges will respect you a lot more if there was no real way out of the situation for you without using your gun.

tweet to twitter.com/realemilyyoucis?lang=en

shes got enough followers and will NO DOUBT retweet this... you might even get a retweet from richard spencer

where the FUCK dont i go in philly, besides the OBVIOUS nog neighbourhoods

get some fucking exposure for christ sake

It seems to me like its not a racial fight? I saw, one of the attackers is white...fuck off with this racist bullshit

Americucks literally terrorized on a daily basis by blacks. You are going to be their slaves by the end of this century

At least in our coming British Caliphate we won't know the humiliation of living in fear and oppressed by niggers lel

Her's.
And she's hispanic so she's hated by these subhumans even more.

>saying black people are more violent is racist
lol fucking cuck. Im buying a gun asap gonna shoot a ghetto hood niglett if they even touch me.

i was on the subway today

This.

There are larger number of blacks in urban areas, and the white men usually are effeminate.

>RACIST NAZI
>I CALLED YOU RACIST SO NOW YOU HAVE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT WHATEVER IT WAS YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT AND INSTEAD DEFEND YOURSELF FROM MY MCCARTHY CLAIM

>HOLY SHIT WHY ARE WE LOSING ELECTIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD IT HAS TO BE RACISM

>having niggers in your country

If this happens to you, try to grab something, an arm, a finger a leg, anything you can get a hold of, then (as if your life depended on it because it might) break it as bad as you fucking can, try to break it off. Best case the rest will be too afraid to keep attacking, best case one is out of the fight.

t. not a fighter

This is what will actually happen not a genocide or race war but whites terrorized and forced to work to support niggers

Start learning a martial art or concealed carry a hunting knife

Thank Christ I live in western PA.

I was actually there when this went down. Not in the video there, but I do take the Broad Street Line every weekday. Philly has so many niggers, jesus christ. Always a fucking store getting robbed, police tape at every fucking street. They always travel in groups and kind off just fuck around until you aggravate them.

good thing that they are liberal city dwellers

Hopefully things ramp up and all the white people leave causing philly to become another detroit

or karate chop to the neck, or kick the back of a knee

I get them on a choke hold if i don't really want to fuck someone up.

It's a bunch of city high school kids beating up on each other. Shit happens ALL the time on the orange-line subway, at mid day.

>like rats
rude
rats are far better than niggers

someone shoop a huge bulge in that pic

>Shit happens ALL the time on the orange-line subway, at mid day.
what about the other lines, i work for comcast and ride the fucken subway often

help a leaf avoid the dindu rake

the only people stupid enough to live in the inner city

another reason not to live/operate in a city. corrupt democrat governments

>mfw I don't live in a liberalized pussy state
>mfw my state is very stand your ground and castle doctrine
>mfw you need no permit to conceal or open carry a gun
>mfw gun and magazine restrictions are only for hunting, everything else is federal restrictions
>mfw white people in my state shoot rampaging wetbacks and niggers and save lives instead staring like spineless cowards

It must really be shitty to live in one of the other 49 lambs to the slaughter states. Thank the God Emperor for Arizona.

Theres only two lines. Assuming you are riding the market Frankford line and have a cushy 9-5 job at Comcast corporate, you really have very little to worry about

NEVER SHOOT TO INJURE.

it shows premeditated intent and is incredibly dangerous to innocent bystanders.

ALWAYS SHOOT TWICE CENTER MASS!

Fuck Dahnowd Twump ya feel me nigga
Fuck Cracka ass honkyz
Sheet we still haven't dropped out of high school yet and cant even vote but FUCK DAHNOWD TWUMP

>49 lambs to the slaughter states

Pa is top tier for guns m8 we also have castle doctrine

>help a leaf avoid the dindu rake

Always remember these tips and you should be fine:

- Avoid contact if possible
- Do not wear flashy or gaudy objects on the subway
- If you're moving, look like you know you where you're going even if you don't
- Say as little to them as possible if they speak to you
- "Around blacks never relax"

what anime

She's fucked.

wasn't just a white kid. he was a Sup Forums bro

rawstory.com/2015/11/men-who-shot-black-lives-matter-protesters-left-clues-on-Sup Forums-and-slew-of-incriminating-texts/

startribune.com/on-stand-scarsella-tells-his-version-of-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-protesters/412193623

Meant to say *eye contact

Philly fag here, havent heard of any monkey attacks but I also take Jewber whenever possible, fuck SEPTA. Anyone in this shithole should get their CCW permit, shit's real easy as long as you dont have a record

>Not telling him about the 3rd Green line, arguably the most dangerous of them all

From one Philadelphian to another, I like the way you think...

Same for me but I'm the only white person for miles.

Georgia.

the strip between newark and philly is the most dangerous place in the US I've been to, and I've been all over.

SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEET

I miss the open carry of North Dakota. Not that anybody is using it there. Nothing to shoot unless you're on a reservation, but why would you go there?

>live in philly
>Okay neighborhood
>Liberal hipsters suck so much I don't leave my house.

>americucks living in fear of blacks in their own country

hahaha you faggots got some nerve talking shit about europe

And yet, these drumptards think Mexicans are the real problem. While your fatass master is busy kissing Black society, all you can do is complaining how latinos are the bad one on a Chinaman cartoon website all day long. Topkek.

A lot of people that this happens to actually deserve it. They put themselves in places and situations that no sane person would.

AZ is leading the way along with Vermont but there are plenty of constitutional carry states now.

>Feels good, man.

OP please answer are u a qt and if so do you burn coal?
We need to know how to feel about this post/ how angry to be
Post feminine penis if you can

God speed xoxo

they're the only ones stupid enough to go near them on purpose.

It's like that asshole who dragged his wife into the mountains to go live with bears and they both wound up getting eaten.

keeeek americans are such cucks

As a black person in Philly I can't understand why they act like this.

Our race doesn't need any more shame, idiots do this crap and wonder why everyone hates us. Pretty depressing. Of course calling blacks out for this behavior is somehow "racist" according to liberals.

Same

North Philly?
Yeah.. That's a Nogo zone

Sup Forums hates niggers way more than spics.

i would welcome a racial war so much desu

>They will reach up and cry out, "save us!"
>And I will look down, point at those five 5s and say "nope-a-roonies"

What is the story behind this video? I thought this was a home invasion robbery but the nigger seemed way more interested in beating up the white girl than he was in the valuables in the house. Spousal abuse? Is this a woman paying the toll? Maybe that's the reason for the half-nig on the couch sitting perfectly still. Did she died? That looked like the nigger slamming a door on her head over and over at the end.

You're both the problem spic. You fucking wetbacks love to pretend you're not shitskins until you get the numbers in a region, then start behaving like niggers and shit out 5x the children.

>cartel.webm

go drop soap in london you chav cuckold mudslime loving limey faggot

>Same for me but I'm the only white person for miles
>Georgia

Skeptical.

They relaxed around blacks.

Hes right cuckboi.

Can we get some nogs getting gassed and batoned instead of them beating whites ?

The trolley???... Only homeless people and morbidly obese food stamp welfare queens take the trolley.

Smells like piss and fried chicken.

Georgia has parts that are literally all white

You won't do shit. I assure you, armchair warrior.

cops are afraid to attack blacks or else they might be labeled a "wacist" by some feminist bitch with no life.

>trying to make sense of a niggers actions

exercise in futility. the only thing i find strange about it is that he didnt rape her