North Korea Poster Stealing Kid

Is there any hope for this kid? Is he going to get out?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1274642/Otto-Warmbier-breaks-court-15-year-sentence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

digits say no

>leaving glorious communist state

why would he

desu senpai he deserves what he got.
why did he go there in the first place?
why did he steal a poster?
did he not think they would make an example out of him?

>going to most authoritarian state
>stealing their propaganda poster
he deserves 3 generations of hard labor for his stupidity

Oh come on now. Kids do stupid stuff. Doesn't mean he should be imprisoned for 20 years, seems a bit harsh.

no he will work at a labor camp for many years and if he is lucky he will subsist on critters and his portion of rice and salt. I have heard accounts directly from defectors that people will harvest maggots from the bodies of dead rotting workers and will eat rats raw in the camps.

>He's never had rat carpaccio.

>millennial rich kid does something incredibly stupid while being well aware of it
>gets punished

I do not see anything wrong here

>Steals poster from a country known to kidnap people, torture people, perform medical experimentation without anesthesia for medical students and gas people in chambers
>Not just buying a fucking poster

I'm not defending his actions. I'm saying that he punishment is unusually cruel and unfair.

Well now he knows to stay away from North Korea, and hopefully so do other dumb ass millenials

Why would you even go there if they're known for that is my question. The poster is just an excuse they were waiting for anyways

So this guy stole a propaganda poster from Best Korea? I mean, regardless of what the dysfunctional autists here will say he probably shouldn't be incarcerated to life.
The North Koreans could use this was a way of starting positive diplomacy with the West.
Was he a tourist or did he jump walls?

Pepe decides.

Digits means he gets off.

Lmao this cuck is alive right now. As we type. Probably asleep on a concrete mattress waiting to smash gravel and get bullied by other prisoners.

as

you

read

this

Just imagine what kind of awful shit they are doing to him right now relentlessly.

His probly getting stretched right now if you know what I mean.

>Why would you even go there if they're known for that is my question.

It's something different, if you follow your guide and do not cause any trouble you won't have any issues.

They have places to buy alcohol, souvenirs (Including posters,books etc). The tour is very restrictive but you do get to see what life is like and interact with some genuine North Koreans.

It's an interesting place to visit, but for westerners who are young and dumb it's not recommended.

>awful

steal something
get punished
cry

he knew what he was doing and where he was doing it.

nobody should feel any remorse or regret.

I doubt they are torturing him for stealing a poster, which country is he from again?

he's a dead man. poor fool.

We should go over there and change things user, you know?
We are all humans.

He's fine. He's busy teaching English in Pyongyang and the Norks gave him a wife (a Japanese abductee so he won't taint those master race Korean genes).

Kek says he gets a bullet to the base of his skull.

>The North Koreans could use this was a way of starting positive diplomacy with the West.
That's exactly what they are trying to avoid.

>Kids
The grown ass man in OP pic taller than the guard posted to watch him?
We have you stop fucking calling young adults kids, if you're over 16 for whites and 13 for blacks, you're adult-sized and should be expected to conduct yourself like a god damn adult.

Hes an actor, and a bad one at that.

Yeah but what If I fucking trip and knock over a small statue of kim jong il? I'm not taking any chances

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Koreans are manlets from the fact that the country has no fucking food and everyone has a nutrient deficiency. That combined with the fact that asians are already small means that kid is going to look taller despite being a normal sized american.

he gets out july 7th this year
these repetitive integers confirm

COME HOME WHITE MAN

He deserves it for being stupid enough to go to North Korea just like sluts who wear slutty clothes deserve to get raped.

He could've gone to South Korea instead and fucked some qt korean girls but he just had to be a edgelord

Honestly this Kid is donezo. His only hope left with Obama relations are straight up shit with the North right now. I don't see Kim cutting any deals anytime soon. Trump would probably just send in the seals then negotiate.

Those identical integers.

cant they just ask the rat to cook up a ratatouille dish.

digits say yes?

Would you say the same about tyrone getting jailtime for his weed

watched the "trial".some things seemed fishy to me and it wasn't the chinese reporter in his hoodie among suits.
brief moments in his behaviour. eeh, it's probably nothing; no reason to silence me, CIA...

I never said he didn't deserve the consequences for his actions. Only that best korea is going to be ruthless by snowflake standards.

Why not? He looks like a bitchboy that would be a prime target for torture.

I'm okay with what happened to him because I don't like his face.

>I bet his commi professor forgot to tell his dumb ass about the whole gulag part of communism

should of told obama he converted to islam or something

actually i think he can get a good deal . if he acts like a propaganda tool for north korea. They already have two other whites there talking shit about usa on north korea television. I don't think they have it that bad. He sure as hell will never come back though

Wtf I love authoritarian regimes with human rights violations now! I have truly woken up!

>that fake crying
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1274642/Otto-Warmbier-breaks-court-15-year-sentence.html

Because people aren't that cruel by nature, the Mexican/Brazilian gore videos that surface every now and then are hateful gang on gang violence with a precedent.
Would you hurt a person because he stole a -almost- worthless piece of paper?

it's insane to think about shit like this. like what the fuck.

not by north koreans lol

What's Japan excuse then?

Dude the North is probably giving him a padded cell right now you really think he is out there with the other prisoners? White boy is to valuable for them to die off in the yard.

Poor guy.

Jailtime for weed is less than jailtime for stealing in NK. Don't be a retard and go to NK.

M-me too user.

You are supremely delusional I'm afraid. Worthless poster to who, the kid? That's subjective. If it belonged to the state, then it was intrinsically not worthless.

Is he doing an impression of rainman for the Koreans?

in general tho. at this moment there are people all over the world being raped. tortured. living out lives that are almost inconceivable in their misery or their difference from yours. it's insane to think about.

Wtf I love being retarded now!

>go to north korea
>break their laws that they tell you specifically not to break
>get in trouble

whoa, it's so obviously a misunderstanding that could not have been avoided

No, he'll "mysteriously drown" like that other American who went to NK.

>giving 13 year old kids life without parole

dont mess with kim. Hope this guy is in a mine somewhere

let him burn. go into a country, break their laws, pay the price.
if he went into nk thinking he could steal their propaganda then he's too stupid to live, i don't care how "crazy" they are.

Not realizing his minders probably put him up to it so they could get US Bargaining chip. Dude probably asked can i have this poster and they where like sure whatever.

you can also think about the sacrifices of your ancestors that made you live as comfortable like you are doing now. And make sure you don't fuck it up for the next generation

Easy to laugh at, but that's literally your best shot at some small measure of mercy from North Korea. You have to cry your ass off in front of everyone at trial and proclaim what a worthless loser you are, and all hail Kim Jong Un.

Seriously. You can't go into a strict country and expect to be held to American standards. Retard deserves what he gets for being so naive.

Fuck that a Real american would of gone out there and said fuck North Korea. They aren't gonna kill you your to valuable for them. Instead dude came off looking like a pussy bitch and no one wants that shit back here.

No, I wouldn't. He shouldn't have been arrested and North Korea is fucked. I just don't like his face.

Also the whole thing seems really suspicious. Everything about North Korea is just funky.

Some impressive digies, boys. Keep it up.

>believing that propaganda

what kind of surgery do you think they've done on him thus far?

At least he'll get a book deal someday.

are you kidding me lol
i'd eat a rat if i was there too all those prisoners are starving or hungry

No one suffers more than University educated Western white women user. It's like you don;t even know what real oppression is.

good goy

Considering the hateful rhetoric that NK spews against the US i suppose that this "trial" will be nothing but an humilliation circus with this kid as the main show

fukken keked

>le everything is a conspiracy guy!

He will be liberated from the bonds of mortal life by the sacred cleansing fire of nuclear war.

Who is ur gfriend bias pol?mine is enuha but sinb is funnest

This. He could have made a speech instead he cried like a bitch.

If digits then Kek wills that he dies.

But this is cruel and unusual. However with the circumstances being what they are in NK, he gets what he deserves. He acted too soon before the nuclear retaliation invasion.

lmao what a fucking idiot

hope they shoot him

suuuuu

Why do you want him to get off?

Fuck him. He aspired to work for the CIA and probably votes democrat. I hope he enjoys his new life eating rat shit and being raped by prison guards.

do they do even worse things over there? it's hard to know with north korea they're not forthcoming with a lot of things

They do wayyyyyy worse things I won't go into it because you will get nightmares.

You really don't get jailtime in U.S. for weed, that's a liberal meme.

You could if you already have a fucked up record, but it's still not very common.

Most of these poor black youths who go to jail for "just weed" were selling it.

He cried like this without even getting a chance to bomb their capital and have his arms pulled out of their sockets.

Millennials are such fucking pussies.

>Is he going to get out?

Let him rot.

Anybody stupid enough to go to Best Korea deserves to stay in Best Korea.

Or they were charged with another crime but after an arrest is done they search the apartment and find weed that gets added to the charge.

Anyone dumb enough to leave their home country is a degenerate and deserves cancer

He can end it at any time if he cares to. Sometimes people are too cowardly to die.

"When a man desires to burst forth and take his departure, nothing stands in his way. It is an open space in which Nature guards us. When our plight is such as to permit it, we may look about us for an easy exit. If you have many opportunities ready to hand, by means of which you may liberate yourself, you may make a selection and think over the best way of gaining freedom; but if a chance is hard to find, instead of the best, snatch the next best, even though it be something unheard of, something new. If you do not lack the courage, you will not lack the cleverness, to die. 25. See how even the lowest class of slave, when suffering goads him on, is aroused and discovers a way to deceive even the most watchful guards! He is truly great who not only has given himself the order to die, but has also found the means."

t. Seneca

That's exactly it.

He doesn't DESERVE 20 years, but what did he expect? Coal burning whores don't DESERVE to get beaten half to death, but what do they expect?

Actions have consequences and they're often incredibly harsh, be prepared to deal with them when you do stupid shit.

stfu pussy, saying "fuck north korea" would land you in a jail

I run data for a court in Indianapolis. I can confirm that nobody goes to jail for marijuana (or other petty misdemeanors like disorderly conduct or resisting arrest). They get 10 charges and plead guilty to the lowest one. I saw armed robbery knocked down to disorderly conduct (he was young, but still that's bullshit). If you go away for pot you must have done some crazy shit to make it the last straw.

Penis enlargement, penis reduction, replacing his lungs with fishes to see if he could breathe underwater, and penis enlargement again.

Send in Dennis Rodman.

If I don't feel sorry for Pancho getting pinched by ICE for not respecting our laws, I sure as shit don't him doing some dumb faggotry like that.