youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=JH1ANHJ6gVM
google.ie/amp/www.jta.org/2017/01/26/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-administration/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's late, user

remember, don't reply to robots

he's fucking up too much

FUCK OFF SHILL TRUMP IS OUR GOD EMPEROR HE CAN DO NO WRONG REEEEEEEEEEE

Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks. Please read.

>August 2015: DNC knows it has been hacked, confirmed today by Comey. DNC refuses FBI direct access of hardware. Refusals continue for months and, indeed, FBI never receives access to hacked servers to date.
>January to May 2016: DNC "rigs" 2016 Primary against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton, as shown in Wikileaks' DNC Leaks published in July 2016.
>June 2016: Hired cybersecurity firm CROWDSTRIKE releases a report blaming Russia for the August 2015 hack after claiming to have examined the DNC's hacked servers
>July 2016: Wikileaks publishes DNC emails ahead of Democrat National Convention. Leads to multiple resignations including Wasserman-Schulz and shows extensive collusion to ensure Clinton defeats Sanders in the Democrat primary. None of the publications have been proven inauthentic to date. Content of emails is from as recently as March and April 2016.

So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach? Why would they have refused to turn over their servers to the FBI? How could Wikileaks have published emails from April 2016 when the DNC hack was supposedly done by Russia in August 2015?

Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia, or their entire narrative around Russia has been fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.

These are simple facts and indisputable

>robots
Just read the threads

Sup Forums BTFO

>can't tell paid shills from real people
lurk moar

You're just being delusional m8

>((( """""""Sup Forums""""""" )))

It's the flood of shills like you working around the clock. But your master's patience will run dry and your paychecks will come to an end. But we will keep going. You've already lost.

no I don't

post rare Picards

Trolls and shills. It's not much worse than during the election so I have no idea what you're talking about, Pole.

I like Trump now that Sup Forums hates him.

I'm starting to feel the same :^)

we woke up, OP. we woke up.

it was a lot of fun meme-ing Trump for epic wins but it was just supposed to be a joke. most people here never actually supported him. now we have the burden of either taking him down, or killing ourselves for creating the next Hitler.

mb Sup Forums was never theirs to begin with. Sup Forums belongs to all of us. sad it was in the hands of these dumb trumpfags for so long desu.

No I don't

What you're seeing is either ShareBlue or ironic Shareposting. Or the small contingent of Sup Forums who never liked Kerflumph.

sage like you mean it

>this pic
TOP KEK

Didn't vote for them lol
youtube.com/watch?v=ko-Hv2-x610

It's called backlash. Neonazi retards think they're the majority. They're not. Most people are fed up with rightwing polishits.

S A G E
A
G
E

>the next Hitler
Don't flatter the moron. Hitler had a triple-digit IQ.

>The polish are so poor, they've resorted to sucking Soros Dick for gibs

You do realize Hillary Clinton isn't running for president anymore, right? Leave it to rightwing mental invalids to try to relive the only time they see as "glory days" until the day they die.

Can anyone confirm this?

He's not Primaries Trump anymore.

No kek material. He's finished. No one really liked him unironically.

"pretend its election night thread"

He wasn't the magic wonder weapon I thought he would be.

Time to go to sleep op

Eat a dick, shariablue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Goodnight my sweet prince :^*

That's literally every single thread on Sup Forums now. What exactly is your argument?

Whoa, do you want me to watch all that crap?

We realized that he's racist and did NOT want to associate with bigotry

Nothing. Just shills.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Wrong.

You're so assmad you can't handle that she lost. And nothing is funnier than reminding you of that.

Remember, he can't be your president if you're dead.

I'm happy that you're not retarded too :^)
dear fellow Sup Forumslack- save this gif:

This one is my favorite though.

Sup Forums never supported Trump

It was a joke.

But the ones posting constantly on Sup Forums obviously are shills.

Nobody would watch the election unfold, notice the media lying about almost everything related to Trump, vote for him anyway, and THEN start believing the lying media when they attack Trump with more lies like they continue to do. And it's DEFINITELY not happening enough to fuel the constant threads here.

this one is my fave:

Apex kek

it seems to me that the shills are basically only shilling to other shills, they're basically circlejerking themselves thinking they won, its sad to see, but also, quite funny.

you can shill all you want, the real denizens of this board basically just ignore you idiots now. tell your bosses you failed from me. thanks!

>I disagree with you
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Found your weakness, huh? You weak bunch of fucking pussies. It's no wonder you need an online safe space. You'd never survive reality.

Nobody gives a shit about your precious scapegoat. People hate your fat orange clown because he's an appalling human being.

k.

Oh wow another shill thread. You'd think they'd realize by now how obvious they are.

Paid shills were no longer paid.

Trump is an incompetent stooge. Nothing has changed.

I used to be a shill support, but it's kinda funny watching these shills copy and pasta. But in all seriousness, we can't let the shills get mod access.

Ah both stupid and a liar. Sup Forums's bread and butter.

Our enemy is no longer a single corrupt old hag that enjoys getting cucked on regular basis, libs have now gone back to a position of weakness and reduced power, a state they are accustomed to and use to advance the notion that the odds are stacked against them and their message. Granted, it doesn't help that Trump is getting called out for his shitposts on twitter and lack of knowledge at press briefings but that's not very different from the campaign.

nice dialectic you got there

my god, we must put Hillary in before it's to late. I'm with her, I'm with her!

Trump over Clinton again and again. Please run Hillary again Dems.

Not him but that coming from the people that actually invented safe spaces. So using your own garbage is not an argument.

Sup Forums mentioned on Homeland's last episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=JH1ANHJ6gVM

SHILL LARPERS GET OF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure he did, that why he invaded Russia in the winter and forgot to give his men proper clothing for it.

Gee i wonder. Really it's not paid shills it's just le ebin troles who think they are pushing the envelope on a nazi website, when really a thread getting 20 replies is quite pathetic. They are Sad! Half this thread is filled with retards like who think they are being on the edge of (((triggering))) Sup Forums. If you see threads like pic related just ignore it really. Just (you) farmers. Sad!

Because Sup Forums has gone to hell and every thread is about muh Trump and HWNDU. Generals suck ass. T_D brought too many newfags. We're trying to drive back the immigrants before it is too late...

Really I'm a newfag (didn't come from reddit and hate the site too) but i lurked for about 1 1/2 months. I can't believe these retards can't figure this shit out that most of these are just stupid user redditors farming (you)s to soothe their constant need for upboats.

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!!1

>current year
>not being a shill
some people are just retarded

I lost faith in him after he mocked the disabled guy. I trust him even less than Hillary now.

Daddy Donald did nothing wrong

it was only a matter of time. remember 4chans core are contrarians no matter what

This is obvious to everyone. Only T_D faggots who just came here and post screenshots of Sup Forums posts as evidence of an elaborate conspiracy, yet somehow this shill group hasn't changed their imagenames that conveniently are posted on T_D for upboats by the same group of people. Holy shit, people have images with the same filename! Wow this shill group sure is stupid, this image has been posted how many fucking times with the same filename yet they still haven't changed it, better post it for karma!

What the fuck happened to this website. At least /new/ was pretty entertaining and had mostly fresh content.

I didnt really care about politics before but the amount of hate hes getting the media and the left tells me hes doing something right. probably going to vote for the first time in 2020.

Newfag Sup Forums was neutral until Shitlery started imposing her will by sending in her CTR derp squad during elections to spam all message boards.

Reddit is CTR/Shareblue degeneracy.

>CTR/Shareblue

I really wish everyone that posted on the_donald and spread this fucking retarded bullshit around would die.

>be Polish
>be crying
>be shilling like a madman and fail miserably.

So many shills, all trying to use emotions as a means of persuasion.

That's why the left will always fail. That's why the kikes will eventually lose.
Only a few white people can constantly be emotional and the rest will eventually listen to logic.

sage sage sage sage sage

DRUMPFFJWEJFWJFEWJFJOWJEFDKXSOJOdwijmedkoijf IS FINISHED!

Why the fuck do we still have trump generals now that the election is over? I've even seen two active trump general threads next to each other on the first page. And most of the time they're started by a random flag.

Risk threads are cancer too, they're all based on rollan which is against the rules just like dubz threads.

I don't think you could have hit a nerve any better user

Kys faggot. You know as well as I do if Hillary's CTR didn't spam propaganda on Sup Forums during elections;
>No one would have cared
>Meme War wouldn't have exist
>Dox of CTR crew wouldn't have been published

Are you fucking braindead? What evidence is there that they've ever posted on Sup Forums, screenshots of Sup Forums posts where somebody conveniently forgets to change a filename? Woah, holy shit, it's not like people would ever change it themselves to make it look like there's a spooky conspiracy of shills for entertainment? Are you fucking retarded?

Russians clearly didn't hack. It was a leak.

I do think they colluded with Wikileaks to process all the e-mails and everything. Just because the sheer manpower needed to sort through everything is something that Wikileaks lacks.

Fuck off pussy

Paid shills ARE a thing. I think most of the so called shill threads are just stupid anons tho.

I really hope that all of you T_D faggots get some kind of disease and die slowly. Nice job putting the nail in the fucking coffin for this site.

Wake the fuck up.
Trump cucked disadvantaged rural voters for dem sweet shekels. Half his cabinet are Jew wall street bankers. What did you expect? He's not even good at putting up the pretense considering he takes every single weekend off to go golfing.

The EPA is fucked. The healthcare system is (more) fucked. The republican party is now fucked. And trump will resign a few hundred million richer.

>Claims there are no evidence or admittance of guilt.
>And that means it must not exist. Can link to CNN statement to prove it!

Welcome Newfag or Shill.
You are one or the other.

Are you going to give us your insight in the Hillary campaign?
You claim to "know" so please produce your evidence.

Perhaps explain Hillary's pneumonia at the 9/11 memorial and CNN told the truth about it?

>pOzZ01Vq
>pozz
Even your id outs you as a pozzed faggot

Fuck off you self hating muslim cuck.

The only logic here is that rich Jews fucked over working class Americans. Big surprise.

google.ie/amp/www.jta.org/2017/01/26/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-administration/amp

Making up grand conspiracies is the laziest form of narrative, because everything that would disprove you can be explained away as the evil shills trying to attack you. Such lazy fucking writing.

The shilling is in maximum overdrive mode. We won so now they try to manufacture a false reality through sheer volume of misinformation.

The CIA and co are using the exact same tactics they used in Arab Spring and everywhere else

Shills

Kek obvious Newfag. Go back to (((Tumblr))) faggot.

Btw (us) doxxing your shill friends and seeing them break protocol was glorious.

CREW is improving their tactics. You're either them or dumb enough not to see through them.

Wait, no. Judging from your pic, you're definitely one of them.

yeah, in the end we will still be here

This could easily been faked user.