Racism in sports (mayweather vs mcgregor

imagine conor mecgregor was
>40 years old
>hardworking, unparalleled work ethic
>49-0 unbeaten
>multiple weight champion
>beat pacquiao, marquez, cotto, canelo, de la hoya, gatti, hatton, etc.
>had the best statistics in boxing history
>earned $500 million

now imagine floyd mayweather was
>28 years old
>naturally talented
>materialistic
>gifted his shot at the championship ahead of numerous more deserving contenders based on the fact he was "more marketable"
>called out the great 49-0 boxer conor mcgregor
you're bat shit crazy if you think the media/public isn't racist AS FUCK when it comes to sports.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bznHze0RKec
youtube.com/watch?v=LcIX4_wnWEo:
youtube.com/watch?v=nD9T7uv-Gts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> conor mecgregor
> floyd mayweather
I literally have no clue who is supposed to be the nigger and who is supposed to be the whiteboi.

you know exactly who floyd mayweather is you fuckboy

>two idiots beating each other up

Why should I care?

I know and want Mayweather to win... Everyone knows the Irish are niggers.

>implying Floyd will ever fight any one ever again
thanks for the kek

Have you seen how much money is on the table for that fight?

Because its fun you god damn cluck.
Your definition of entertainment is probably being chained to the wall wearing a dick cage while wife is getting smashed by a group of beaners with mariachi music blaring in your ears.

McGregor fights and wins.

Mayweather is a professional fighter who spends entire fights avoiding a fight. The rules of Boxing consider this winning.

Have you seen how much money is in Floyd's bank account

You are a fucking idiot if you dont think that greedy son of a bitch would take that money for a fight he would win easily

>implying he didn't burn it all on stupid shit

He is literally the richest athlete in the world.
If you think he's going to risk destroying his ego in a fight he knows he will lose over some chump change then you are retarded.

He has enough money to live atleast 10 lifetimes. He's never going to fight again lmfao

Either one of these guys would beat that nigger half to death.

That really baited my race.

Two idiots beat the shit out of each other, who cares?

Really agitated my prejudices.

because the nig loses.

>Listing Connor as the materialistic one out of the two

a white guy already has a better record than Floyd

And the fights only happening because Floyd wanted it

Floyd Mayweather beat the Big Show athe Wrestlemania and all I've ever heard about the other guy is that he's a pretty cool bro from fans in Tapout shirts at Buffalo Wild Wings. My money is on the nigger.

>earned $500 million for 49-0
>earned $50,000 for the championship

i'd say that's the free market in action

Ironic considering WWE bought the Tapout brand back in like 2013

Mayweather is ILLITERATE. My 8-year-old cousin has a stronger command of the written English language than him.

>nigger
>keeping money in the bank

No, they spend money on mansions, cars, jewelry, private jets, expensive clothes and champagne and then keep what's left over in big piles next to their drugs or in a duffle bag.

>he knows he will lose

what? Are you one of those /heem/ 'tards that think mayweather would lose to luckshot lefty in a regulation boxing match?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

this match is a way for the (((professional gambler))) to steal Irish bet moey
stupid Irish people all around of the world are going to bet on coner and they are going to give their money in billions to the black people who are going to bet on mayweather
McGrogor has sold his Irish fans future for 100 million $

That picture has nothing to do with rape.
That's just a group of French men shaming some stupid slut for sleeping with the enemy, aka Nazi soldiers.

Thats the same with all these nigs
Rampant constant pro-black bias

I don't know why people pay for his fights. Watching a dude get punched in the shoulder for 40 minutes and win because he paid off the judges just isn't entertaining.

reminds me of the old picture comparing irishmen to negros

>McGregor
>not sure who's white
You don't have Irish in Germanistan?

Burn teh coal

Pay teh toll

No remorse from this user

This is bad how?

It's bot because Floyd's black,
It's because he marketed himself(successfully) as a villain

You would know this if you actually watched boxing ya fuckin mary

>cluck
That's our word you fucking bigot

>bat shit crazy
Yeah, so what's your point? Give Tom Brady his jersey back, you sneak thief.

That's a house invader user...

connor would win. look at his fucking ear man.

Why are you doing a fucking Yoda impression?
"How is this bad?" is the question.
I didn't say if it was bad or not. It's just a fact about niggers.

imagine conor mcgregor hugged pacquiao to win the most hyped fight of our lives

id be hoping he ate shit when facing knockout artist floyd mayweather to end 49-1. Fuck that style.

>there are other factors at play here than skin color/ethnicity

This is the same mayweather who throws away anything less than a $100 because its too small of change

You lost all credibility when you said that Floyd was "hardworking". Floyd ducked Pacquiao for 6 years until he saw a weakness. In 2015, no rational person was expecting Pac to win. If Floyd fights Pac in his prime in 2009 (as was the original plan), that fight could've gone very differently. The fact remains that Floyd spent the last 6-7 years of his career fighting inferior opponents that didn't really have any business being in the ring with any top tier talent to begin with.

As far as McGregor is concerned, the guy is a loudmouth. However, unlike Floyd, he has put his money where his mouth is and has fought anyone and everyone who has ever wanted a piece. Hell, he even agreed to fight at 170, 30 pounds heavier than what he normally fights at, just so the first Diaz fight could happen.

So yeah, fuck Floyd and his paper record.

Maybe you forgot Jon Jones. That's just how the ufc is, but everyone likes to make an excuse. If you're good enough you'll raise to the top fast, that's just how it is.

I support this fight, the same way I support all black on black violence.

THIS

If you want to see real racism look at how the klitschkos (the most dominant heavyweights of all time) got ZERO press in the US their entire careers because it goes against the black dominance they love to push in boxing.

Fast forward to today and now you have the new image of masculinity that they've been pushing in recent years. Metro white nerds, dominate physical imposing blacks. White women probably aren't breeding with them fast enough, so they're going to phase two.

Such a shit fight to buy. Every time manny got going floyd would do that gay shit and was nevet called on it

Mayweather lost two fights and got gift decisions. Mayweather virtue signaled endlessly about his bout against Diego Garcia and then was arrested for the same charges. Mayweather used the Roy Jones Jr. method of avoiding challengers until they are obviously in decline. Mayweather is literally illiterate and can barely write a word. Fuck off.

this

im probably the only non racist on pol and i dont like floyd. that fight was boring and overhyped. he made $$$$$ on it, and it was weak. I'm betting mc gregor

youtube.com/watch?v=bznHze0RKec

Floyd Mayweather can't read.

I thought Mayweather retired?

If you believe race exists you are a racist.

white boy looking for that payday

gonna get that ass whooped

-be mcgregor- not 1 amateur boxing match- talking about taking on the p4p best boxer on earth

-this clown probably couldnt win a city or state tournament in boxing and wants to go against mayweather

LOL

tyron "the racecard" woodley... is that you?

Mayweather paid off his fights.

BEGORRAH

His goal isn't to cement his legacy as the best fighter. His goal has always been to collect lots of money and retire early.

Hes doing this fight and you'll probably never hear from again. At least until he runs out of money in the next 3 years.

>doesn't enjoy physical sports
Hows the estrogen therapy treating you?

I'm on Sup Forums all the time and am not racist. A lot of people aren't. It's mostly just needless trolling to scare away the newfags.

>mma vs boxer
Itd be a shit fight. Whoever owns the ruleset loterally insta wins.

If you believe race exists you are a racist. You = public school.

>you're bat shit crazy if you think the media/public isn't racist AS FUCK when it comes to sports.
I don't get it. Why are they racist?

who are they though? Marciano?

what the fuck point are you even attempting to make?

Mayweather vs Pacqiao wasn't as disappointing because I knew it would be boring as fuck

This is a slide thread right? It makes no fucking point. WHATS YOUR FUCKING POINT OP? ARE YOU IMPLYING PEOPLE HATE MAYWEATHER? WHAT DO YOU BASE THAT OPINION OFF OF? All i know about Mayweather is he can't read ( i could give a shit less) and that i hate 100% defensive fighters even when they're niggers ( I don't care how skilled they are) and Mayweather VS Mecgregor would just be one of the most entertaining fights ever period.

OP is crazier than the G.O.A.T.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcIX4_wnWEo:

Honestly though at least a mansion is a good way to solidify liquid assets. The rest are cancer and niggers can't be expected to know good real estate if it was built in front of the tree they were lynched on tho

Im a huge UFC and MMA fan, and whilst i appreciate both respective athletes in their fields i dont know whom i want to win, not because i like them, but because i think both are insufferable cunts whom ruined their sport.

Boxing has been mostly dead since tysons downfall and conor mcfuckface has turned the ufc into wwe..

Hard to pick... ultimately though i think if conor wins it might help the ufc long term as i see him retiring after mayweather and the death of boxing that results will make the ufc the undisputed combat sport..

Just cant see conor winning a boxing match against mayweather at all, if paq cant beat him.

If conor wins though he'll be bigger than brice lee and probably the most famous martial artist and fighter of all time and every fucking conversation for the next 50 years will be conor could beat 20 guys at once lel.

i'd argue it's not needless in that case

>the gook is calling others racist

he won't be able to beat mayweather

as much as we all want him to win

Why dont u just say the ruleset wins? If they match weights, mcgregor gets raped at boxing. If its mma rulesets, mcgregor instantly pins greco-style built mayweather. Its not a tossup at all.

Imagine if Mayweather didn't beat the shit out of women multiple times.

Whinge a bit more Jewdy.

UFC is about making money, and they do it. Your opinion doesn't matter.

i wasn't gonna point out the obvious but since you went there..

No one knows who Conor McGregor is except the fanbase of mma.

or normal boxing is more popular than "ultimate fighting" faggotry that is only for niggers and spics and you are officially non-white if you watch it.

Do whatever you want with your money but it would be smarter to bet on Mayweather and then cheer for McGregor. That way either way you come out feeling good.

>potato nigger
>actual nigger
neither are white.

Mayweather is a savvy matchmaker.
Perfect easy payday.

UFC's been dead since Reebok. You can blame Dana for that.

He is angry because he is DL.

Making money is a bonus. Nobody gets into ufc for the amazing money. Granted they try harder and more often, but theyd be having fun matches at their local mma clubs if there was no money.

trust an abo to have zero command over the Queen's English

at the end of the day it's still who can kill who, and Mcgregor could lose a boxing match and still murder mayweather in the parking lot.

Boxing is degenerate as fuck, leave it to another group of white people to save the world. The Micks will end boxing forever once Mayweather loses.

Saving the world braincells and shorting itallian mafiaso + jewry's money flow.

Can you make your point clear, you dumb faggot?

You can blame John McCain for suppressing the original UFC until it was resurrected but totally controlled by Jews and the Jewish controlled sports betting/merchandising industries.

Mayweather won't ever hit anyone again unless it's a woman.

>irish
>white

If only Pride was still around. They actually let people go until they broke bones.

Sure you don't mean this?
>Zero command over the Queen's English trust an abo to have
That way you come off as really cool because you have the sarcasm and attitude of a 16 year old valley girl or the wisdom of a space leprechaun.

Dumb twat.

I'll translate for you dude.

>I don't know shit about either sport
>whites get special treatment because McGregor is leaping ahead of others to fight someone who cleared out his division many times over and will guarantee millions of ppv buys.
>I don't know shit
>plz rape my face

That's pretty much the jist of it.

Erm, well.
>Muh: IQ, History, Niggaz, Crime, Ugly, White Better, RACE pURITY, Degeneracy, inbred, Master race, Jews etc
>Anything but address the point or defend Racist view.

Actually:

>Boxing at all past 1950 at earliest, 1990 at latest
>Reputable or respectable

It is by this point a more choreographed and paid off event than professional wrestling.

Mayweather Jr's also the biggest manipulator of it too, given a majority of his wins are from point boxing and never getting penalized for constant grapples to prevent his opponents from actually hitting back (Because he's got a glass jaw). And you know he himself didn't come up with it, dumb motherfucker can't even read, he's got some Jew who tells him "Just tap 'em with your gloves and I'll pay the judges and you get your millions, promise."

Also, if Mayweather weren't a bitch, he'd have accepted Tyson's various challenges like he did with Pacquiao. Fucker's scared of a 50 year old man with a lisp.

>kids that say this
>thinkg 0.5 min matches are the apotheosis of skill
>hes watched John Wick and thinks hes a cqc expert
Dont create cringe oc user

The Yakuza skimmed them to near death then started fixing fights. No better announcer than Lenne Hardt for bringing the heat.

youtube.com/watch?v=nD9T7uv-Gts