Why are we not trying to get Trump impeached now? our entire goal was to meme someone in office and shake things up...

Why are we not trying to get Trump impeached now? our entire goal was to meme someone in office and shake things up. we successfully psyoped normies into becoming unwitting pawns of kek to bring about our chaos. did we really get raided and subverted by reddit migrants from the_donald? it was never about making america great again, it was always about the happenings. everything we did, we did it out of the nihilistic realization that the west was already doomed. we cannot just change the demographics overnight. this is radical change that we will never live to see, so what's the point? donald represents the same old tired brand of civic nationalism and eternal servitude to (((them))) that reagan did. Why was Sup Forums so quick to sell their loyalty to trump? kek denied us Geertz and Hofer for a reason and gave us a sign today with rockefeller's death. We cannot have happenings when we're shilling for the establishment. It's time to get back to our roots, lads. We must remove plebbit.

Are you saying that we should just go to bed? That It's getting pretty late and we're a bit sleepy? We could use some rest? We need to go to sleep?

Good luck impeaching him. If anyone had anything on him he would have been impeached during his inaugural address because so many people despise him.

Ok faggot for the billionth time. Trump has to do something illegal to get impeached.
No amount of shit posting will change that.

OP is a faggot and a shill

We're not close to done MAGA you screwbluecrew fuckface.

More chaos comes from Trump in office than just returning the status quo.

do you know how impeachment works?

The only person that can get trump impeached is Trump himself. You can't meme it.

interesting how the reddit astroturfing shills don't want this.
>reddit anime drawing
>clearly a satirical image
>you probably unironically post this image

is there any non shills/reddit newfags who are with me?

>you can't meme trump into winning the primaries
>you can't meme an egyptian god of chaos into existence
>you can't meme hillary into almost dying
>you can't meme someone into winning the presidency
-YOU ARE HERE-
>you can't meme someone into impeachment

I'm not saying I don't want it to happen. I don't think trumps economic policies are going to work in the long run. I'm not for raising tariffs and besides, the problem with your industry is not mainly export. It is automatization. The vast majority of industry jobs are lost due to automatization.

I certainly don't want Hillary in office either. I would like for America to break away from the political family oligarchy (bush sr, bush jr, jeb bush, mr rapist, ms rapist defender etc..) I think your country can do a lot better than this.

>you can't meme trump into winning the primaries
>you can't meme an egyptian god of chaos into existence
>you can't meme hillary into almost dying
>you can't meme someone into winning the presidency
-YOU ARE HERE-
>you can't meme America into being great again

Fixed it for you faggot

kill yourself. NEWFAGS REMEMBER TO TYPE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

CIA shills don't want this, what a surprise
our country got pozzed a long time ago by the kikes lad. we cannot just reverse a problem that was 70+ years in the making overnight. we're either going to get a happening in the prime of our lives, or we're just going to postpone the inevitable and miss out on a great opportunity to be the instigators of such an event.

I see you have swallowed the kike pill, w/e. The thing is, The Hamptons and other places where the elites live are not fortresses and most americans have guns. If shit really hit the fan you could do more than you give yourself credit for.

If one dude can snipe JFK think about what the people can do when they combine against the elites.

oldfag here

the spirit of Sup Forums is pro chaos not republican

kek is a god of chaos not a fucking conservative republican

have true faith in kek user, everyone will turn on donald in time and it will be glorious

>he took the kike pill
>he doesn't know about the JFK-pill
the CIA, local government officials, oil lobbyists, the mob, and the (((deep state))) orchestrated that event. and it was certainly more than 1 shooter that day, considering how many professional assassins were in attendance.

kys

I forgot the pic I wanted to post

spooky

>reddit anime drawing
It's from /jp/ and /s4s/ newfag

i have faith. those who try to misuse kek's name and power end up having it backfire on them (Richard Spencer, Milo)
hi CIA!

If anyone other than oswald shot JFK it was certainly the mob. Being used and later dropped is not something the mob takes lightly. But I still don't buy your conspiracy theory.

I will teach you something about conspiracy theories. People are fucking incompetent. The government sucks at everything because people are incompetent. Also, nobody can keep anything secret, Bill Clinton couldn't even keep a semen stained dress out of national TV. If your conspiracy theory was true, more people would know about it (other than 14 year old shitposter on an image board).

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Stop your witchcraft you devil. Feels good to stop. It's always nice to stop? Doesn't it seem like we could all use some stop?

all the info is declassified lad. just like with 9/11, it was sloppily done and there are a lot of loose ends that the government and media just ignore and hope that normies don't look too much into it.
well memed david brock, hilarious! 0.02 bit-shekels have been deposited into your e-wallet

>Why are we not trying to get Trump impeached now?
>our entire goal
>we successfully psyoped normies
>unwitting pawns of kek
>our chaos
>the happenings
>(((them)))
>back to our roots, lads
>plebbit

I'm glad you shills are at least doing some research on Sup Forums before posting these blatant shill threads. Try harder next time and maybe you won't be spotted so easily.

>just like with 9/11
And we have left the stratosphere. Let me guess, jet fuel cant melt steel beams?

You should get out more and get reliable sources before you start posting.

I really don't get this conspiracy theory craze. Most people are sane enough to understand that the majority of conspiracy theories posted here are meme's. But not you. I don't know what else to tell you.

>it was da joos
Wrong, it was the liberal Jews.

thanks for the advice on how to shill CIA.
>he thinks 9/11 was solely orchestrated by a group of sand niggers in caves
sweden is so blue-pilled its crazy

You don't know fucking shit about how criminal investigations work then. It typically takes YEARS to build a case, and a case like this, it has to be abso-fucking-lutely bulletproof. If it's going to happen, it's going to take time because nobody is going to make a run on the POTUS unless he's covered all his fucking bases. And that's good, because if there IS something funny going on here, we don't want to fucking OJ this shit.

the real redpill is that all jews are bad. they of course tend to lean left or right and fight with eachother on issues, but at the end of the day they all agree that the goyim must be controlled by their hand. there is no such thing as a "based jew".

>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
What does this doo?

Calm down, snowflake.
You're frothing again.

Fuck off shills you are pushing us further away from your bitch ass ideology

>let's remove something we cant identify

You realize this is an anonymous board right? Like I could be a space alien talking to you from another planet. You gonna ban me bro? You gonna be able to identify me being a space alien and ban me? Nah you a bitch

>11 (two towers)
>757 (airliner)
>33 (3x3=?)
>11 (of september)

the signs are all there.

True, but Trump has been on the radar for a while. If they had something tangible, something solid, they would have probably gotten him by now. Nobody would let him get into office if he was a puppet of Putin for example.

I think the reason that the elites want him impeached is because he is an outsider and the public wants him impeached because he isn't very bright (not that you need to be bright to be president) and he makes calous vapid statements from time to time.

Could be that he has done something impeachable. We will have to wait and see I guess.

O SHIT WHADDUP!