I took this picture of Trump's helicopter today. Do you recognize anyone standing in the crowd?

I took this picture of Trump's helicopter today. Do you recognize anyone standing in the crowd?

WTF is Shia doing at the Whitehouse?

looks like a bunch of tourists

how are random tourists able to get through security to see trump?

who is this short guy and what is his endgame

are those ninjas on the roof supposed to be there?

can someone give a quick rundown on this guy? i think hes dangerous...

snipers ready to fuck your shit up

Breaking news - Entire Turkish military appears at the White House

I don't have bionic eyes motherfucker.

is that who I think it is

Call him
a
l
l

DELETE THIS

Gimme a quick rundown

I was there too

wait what the fuck. which one were you?

Daddy

milo?

is it you? looks like th typic pol user

Based Striding Cheif

kek
well executed

tfw trump waved to you

Unfortunately I cannot say who I am but hey enjoy this

damn

What is he planning?!

nigga what the fuck

too late faggot i already saved it

What was it

sam hyde is next to him

Really not worth saving but ok lol

Whats a White House tour like? I wasnt able to get one in time

Bannon on the left side.

HUGE CALLOUT TO SKYKING ON USAF SHORTWAVE COMS ANONS SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Not an tour. We work in the White House (Eisenhower building actually)

Who gets to stand outside waving to Trump? Just whoever is working that day?

Kinda depends. Do you guys want more photos from this. It'll be more of the same shit but

I do. Neat to see someone on the other side of the thing I witnessed. I was wondering what was up because the street infront of the north side was closed off (i was up there first). I asked the guard was what going on but he wouldnt tell me. I made my way to the south end and right as I got to the crowd, I could see Marine One ready to take off. It was cool

That's neat. you're the most interesting person I've witnessed today.
this is the extent of my social life, I've been shitposting since about 3pm non-stop, mods can confirm

Are these two happy merchants greedily rubbing their shekel stained hands together behind Shoah LaBeef?

mods?
confirm please?

Also Bill Belichik

no because the faggot who took it used ISO 6400 in broad fucking daylight

Your pics are based. Sorry the best I could do was my shitty phone.

I like that building

I did it because at ISO 400 I was only getting 100 or less shutter speed, it was blurry because I was on a 200mm zoom. I bumped it up to 1600 to get a better shutter speed

Jane?

You can get tours of the White House after extensive background checks and by contacting one of you congressmen

Sometimes the social office extends an offer to offices to come down and watch it, I remember last administration we sometimes had pretty big crowds of staffers there.

That's really cool user post more if you can

Not so secret with a name tag.

Is that Bannon?

confirmed

Waifu material.

Yes. I Mentioned it earlier

clearly you privileged shutter speed over ISO too much, mostly when asking us to zoom to the max and recognise people

I edited the Raw image and got rid of the sharpening I put on earlier

Heres an image with iso 400 at 1/100 shutter

I spy with my little eye...
someone who's birthday is today!

Do they wear those vests all day?
What kind of work do you do there?
Is there any candid info you can give us about Mr Trump or the staff?
(czeched)
Do you work there or were you there for a tour? How was it?

You can get a tour of the White House just by getting in line and waiting. You only get to see a really small part of it though.

moar

As you wish.

it looks just out of focus desu. Did you auto focus the whole thing? ISHYGDDT

No I'm just in town for a few days doing photography (architecture major) so that building was pretty cool, as well as the Renwick across the way.

this is stupid what is i-----HOLY SHIT I SEE IT

>Do they wear those vests all day?

Generally yes. If you see them without a vest over the top of the uniform they are wearing it underneath, but apparently wearing it over is more ergonomic.

Not since 9/11, unless this administration suddenly made that a thing again and didn't tell anyone.

Mrs. Kennedy, what a pleasure.

i can't get into specific shit but I can share candid stuff, just gimmie a sec cause im switching onto a computer (mobilefagging rn)

how do you fail to take sharp pictures in broad daylight? Are you one of those people who always shoots at f/22 or at least f/10?

I laughed

Dafuq.

OH FUCK I CAN'T EVEN FIND MY FUCKING SIDES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How is it not sharp. I shoot f/8 if I can help it. That was with a 12-24 nikon lens. Dont know why you think its not sharp other than the lower resolution jpeg
That zoom lens is a shitty offbrand manual focus from the 80s. its not ideal but all i brought with was a 12-24, 50, and 70-200

Second Empire architecture is very redpilled.

Nice pics user, what else do you have? These buildings are impressive

WHAT DID YOU SEE????

Right now I have 250 pics just from today I'm sorting through. Most are night photos. If this thread stays around I'll post them as I clean them up

Alright... so candid info. I have had short (and I mean VERY short) "conversations" with Mike Pence, Ivanka, and others (mostly in passing, I usually leave work around the same time a motorcade arrives to pick up Pence) but as of now I have never spoken directly with the president himself. I have however observed him firsthand at certain events and he seems pretty chill for lack of a better term. One Indian dude who works near me (and has been working in the White House much longer than I have) was commenting on this, saying he's the most "chill" president he's seen firsthand.

tell us more

fourth guy from the left. same outfit?

Was there last Wednesday.

That's a nice one. Do you travel a lot then?
>I feel regret having only been as far as my yard to empty my piss jugs

This is what affirmative action gets you. A woman fucking around on her phone instead of pulling actually pulling security. It's not like a lot of people are out to get our President or anything.

just zoom on it, it's not very sharp and getting much worse towards the corners, not to mention way too grainy for what it is

this is much better quality wise, huge difference

anyway, won't hurt seeing as that board is filled with random B&W shots of random walls

(cont.) At a governor's ball I watched Trump enter the room, pundits and correspondents to the left and some representatives who work for coal/mining industries to the right. Instead of addressing the pundits and correspondents first, he walked over to the "miners" and I overheard him say, candidly and casually, "I like you guys better than I like them," then started up a short convo before addressing everyone else. Idk its shit like that that makes me say he's a pretty chill guy. But again, haven't spoken to him yet

Joe?

Control your chrom abs you fuck.

I travel when I can, always by car. I never travel with people because I tend to make last minute decisions to go places. This is the first trip in a while more than a days drive from home. Usually I make day trips out to cities I've never been to.

pic is detroit for example

or coaltowns, usa

LOOK CLOSER AT THE CHOPPER

Architecture is my passion so its what draws me to these places, DC included

That's awesome. I've seen Pence a few times here in indiana. How is Ivanka then? I imagine her as a kind of high strung powerhouse of a person. Are these people busy all day long then?

oy vey you got me

digits confirms thats trumps golden lion mane in the window of the helo

Bane?

god fucking dammit

gawd

SAGE

you're a star kid