OJ Simpson

Did he do it?

Does it matter anymore

guilty af

no

Who?

Nobody has ever been MORE GUILTY of murder than OJ Nigger Chimpson!

You have to be one dumb fukkking moron to think he was innocent!

Of course he's not guilty of killing those two people he murdered.

This.

Seriously? There was DNA evidence from blood in Simpson's car which did not belong to Simpson or the two victims. Also, evidence for the case was left in the processing room for days without being secured, in which time many police officers and other staff had access to it and could have easily tampered with it. Fuhrman had previously admitted to planting evidence to secure convictions in other cases. An expert criminologist who in the vast majority of cases sided with the prosecution re: laboratory examined evidence, completely shattered the prosecution's blood/DNA evidence involving Simpson.

I've long been more inclined to believe the crime was done by any number of drug runners, criminals and hitmen that Nicole Simpson openly associated with. Some of Nicole's and quite a lot of Goldman's friends were murdered around the same time and in a similar manner.

His son did it. Google it.

>a vast conspiracy to frame OJ is more likely than a violent chimp with a history of domestic violence commiting murder

Yeah, he wrote a book about it.

None of that's actually in any way accurate or remotely correct, but the evidence was mishandled to a degree that I suspect an all-white jury trying a white defendant would've been unable to convict.

These are the two pieces of evidence that were botched:
>simpson's blood was drawn, then given to a crime scene tech at the crime scene; when it was finally booked into evidence, 25% of it was missing
>simpson's blood-covered shoes sat in the trunk of a detective's car at his home in simi valley for six hours before being booked into evidence

Nicole Simpson didn't know any drug runners or criminals, and hitmen aren't actually a thing. Ron Goldman was, however, one of three people murdered that year who worked at Mezzaluna Trattoria, and at least one of the other victims was a known drug dealer.

Goldman was a free lancing coke dealer to celebrities, working in a known Mob establishment. He pissed somebody off, probably fell behind paying his tax. She was collateral damage. Shit happens.

>hitmen aren't actually a thing
of course they are but they usually target other criminals

I think OJ's chef son was the guy, but OJ covered up the crime or was even involved.

>the mob just happened to order a hit on Goldman at the sat time LAPD was framing OJ for murder, even though they had sat on their hands when Nicole complained about domestic violence

M8, an entitled professional athlete with a known anger problem chimped out on his ex-wife and her lover, there's nothing else to it.

Motherfucker they found the goddamn knife and the dumb cop who did find it decided to keep it as a souvenir.

He just lucked out that he found the ONE black lawyer who knew pilpul.

the mishandling of evidence isn't enough to acquit, he was still physically present at the crime scene at the time of the murder and had physical evidence of being involved in a fight, that's enough to convict

Bills choke they dont stab.

Niggers killing Jews. Self cleaning oven.
Not a single fuck was given

He's a nigger,of course he did it.

- Why would he be stabbed at her house
- She forgot her sunglasses, so this wasn't planned
- Why would they kill him at a famous footballer's half home
- Why would the mob stab in public

No, not at all, not really.

I mean, it's up to a jury to decide whether they've been persuaded, but none of the physical evidence recovered was untainted. For example, the blanket used to cover Nicole's body was taken from inside her home. She'd owned the blanket for years, and OJ had been inside that home many times, so the cops contaminated her corpse with his DNA. We've already covered the rest of the blood and the shoes, we all saw the fiasco with the gloves, and that pretty much takes care of all the physical evidence. It's all suspect.

There is actually no evidence of him having been involved in a fight. He had a cut on his finger which in all likelihood was self-inflicted when he slashed Goldman's throat (I do believe he did it, but that's an issue of common sense, not criminal law), but such a wound in and of itself is not in any way at all "proof of having been in a fight". He could've cut it chopping vegetables.

Correctamundo.
Son did the murder, OJ was complicit.

>Did this nigger brutally murder two people?
gee I don't know Jimi, we better check the "evidence"

the untainted evidence is enough to convict, his bloody shoe prints were in the crime scene, that alone is enough to convict