Texas high school opens Muslim prayer room after ACLU fought to keep Christian prayer OUT!

jihadwatch.org/2017/03/texas-high-school-opens-muslim-prayer-room

Explain this bullshit, Texas. I thought north Dallas was supposed to be one of the "based" parts of your state.

Stop lying to us and just give it to us straight for once: Are there ACTUALLY any good areas in your state, or are they all pozzed?

answer my fucking question. I'm trying to decide whether to move to Fort Worth. If DFW is full of muslims I'm out.

Who told you any part of Dallas was based?

Ft Worth is the only big city that's even close. Otherwise our cities suck. To be fair they suck less than most big cities, but they're still a concentration of liberals. Cities attract the worst of us no matter what state.

I just want to park my ass in a relatively safe city that's warm year round with decent bike paths where I won't get shot or beheaded for being a white Christian.
So there's not many muslims in Fort Worth?

This

Kek texas is filled with submissive cucks.

Who the fuck ever said any part of Dallas was based, dumb shit. Like what is this? What now, when Brazilians are telling us how based Southern Brazil is, people on here jump in to tell everyone how based North Dallas is? Fucking dumb shit, stop making shit up

The bigger question is why isn't the (((ACLU))) shut down yet?

what's the best area in Texas?

I am Hispanic so my view on the best part of Texas will greatly differ from some redneck from Eastern Texas. I am from the border, Southwest Texas. Grew up in the desert alongside the Rio Grande. Only have left this part of Texas because of the military. Currently living a few hours away from home. Texas State trooper helping patrol the border. Everyone makes the border seem like the wild west full of gang shootings and drug cartels, but at least here where I am, that shit stays on the other side. Tranquil desert living next to the Rio Grande, all the Mexicans here own guns and work hard, amazing authentic Mexican food served in every restaurant and the women know their place and the men are men. Texas is like its own country, every region is different. I love my side

I lived in Austin for about 5 years. It's very biker friendly. People routinely ride their bikes up and down the 360 every day, which is where I used to work. It's a very left leaning city and the people are very narcissistic with some of the worst drivers I've ever seen in my life. I got in two accidents while I was there. Both of which weren't my fault and I'd never been in an accident in my life up to that point. The people can be really nice but they really don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves which is why I moved completely out of Texas and back to my home state. I'm much happier now.

nice, thank you for your insight, and your service. I think I want to move to Texas somewhere. My health is getting messed up in the midwest. I am always surrounded by liberals, muslims, dindus, and snow

where did you move back to?

Texan here, we aren't actually conservative. People here are cucks, don't support the 2a past a shotgun/.270 for hunting, and are actually very pro government. Yes, we voted for Trump, but that doesn't make us "based". This state will be blue in about 10 years, there are so many fucking people moving here on top of the young people voting left.

Alabama

Muslims demand their own prayer rooms as a way of taking over space at the school, they often don't even use them afterward.

If you hate blacks, muslims and liberals stay away from Dallas at all costs. I am from El Paso. We have almost no blacks, and the ones that we do are all military. Sunny year round, but it does get hot as fuck in the summer. But you will be surrounded by Mexicans, you would have to learn spanish and it is controlled by Democrats. Even though it is controlled by Democrats, there is very little liberals there. Just traditional Hispanics who vote Democrat because we been thought that Republicans hate Hispanics and the poor. They are basically blue dog Democrats. If you want sunny weather, be an exotic white god among Latinas and Mexican food, El Paso is for you. But I recommend Ft Worth.A small city with a small town feel. In fact Texas is famous for that, large towns that are pratically small cities. So there is the small town country feel, but with that economic oppourtinities of the a city. I just mentioned EP because you said you hate the snow and blacks. But you might end up hating the Mexicans and the hot sun in EP even more

>Wanting to live in a city
>ishygddt

Gen Z conservatives age 14-17 will be old enough to vote in 2020. Trump also has 4 years to implement as much voter fraud prevention as he can, the kind of stuff that if it was in place last year, Hillary would have probably gotten 25% less votes.
As far as people moving to Texas, aren't there going to be more conservatives than liberals? I mean if liberals are trying to move to a warm state, won't they all go to California or Florida, and avoid Texas? (other than Austin I guess)

I like this because neonazis don't.

>DUH MUSLIMS ARE ATTACKING! NO AMERICAN CITY IS SAFE! MY GOD ALL THE BEHEADINGS!!!
Which one?

The city of Dallas is 60% mexican and 38% black. No intelligent white people live in Dallas.

How bout you park your tight little white ass on my big black dick white boi?

could you do the albino meme posting in another thread please

My dreams are to find a submissive white boi and facefuck his mouth until he can barely breath, and then cumming deep into his gullet as he is forced to ingest and absorb my Black Seed deep inside of him.

No, they all moved to Houston and San Antonio. I'm sure they also invaded DFW.
>wouldn't there be more Republicans

The state is majority leftist, so chances are the majority of people who left are leftist.

And where does the gen z is conservative meme come from?

>Frisco
That explains it.
There's a huge muslim indian population there.

>Nigger's true fantasy, white men.

Surprise, surprise.

>Dallas
>Not a liberal infested nigger zone

La Republica de Tejas fue un error.

>Frisco
>Dallas
Its a fucking 25 min drive to the border of dallas from that highschool. 35-40 for dallas proper.
Dfw is called a metroplex for a reason. It's not one city with suburbs, its like 12 cities running into each other.

White women have already been conquered by Black Men. Now it's time for your peachy little assholes to be given over to us as well. The Final Frontier - the Final Hole.

I never met a Mexican who was mean to me, I always felt happy around them, in fact they have often been nice to me and asked nothing in return. In fact one time I locked my keys in my car, and a bunch of Mexicans walking by stopped and took half an hour to help me break into my own car without having to break a window. I didn't even ask them for help, they saw me and asked what was wrong and took it all upon themselves by their own choice. Whereas dindus have tried to kill me on multiple occasions. I especially like Mexicans that have actual values, my brother is marrying a Mexican girl and I was really happy for him because I hoped she fit some stereotypes like that she would be a good mother and a Christian and all that but upon reviewing her facebook I learned she's just another Mentally Hill snotty hedonistic SJW atheist and now I'm trying to distance myself from my brother because I already know he's going to get into trouble with this girl and that he'll eventually expect me to pay for his mistakes just because I have money.
I mostly just want a place where I can have my own organic garden that will survive year round, and where people will leave me alone

Then move to Katy or Sugar Land.

Both have super lower crime rates.

Sugar Land Mayor was held at gun point, but still.

There's more than enough back roads and shoulder space for me to bike from one end of the city all the way to the other.

Gays statistically have a high probablility of molesting children, R U a statistic? or just a closet pedo?