Did you ever consider yourself a social justice warrior at some point? If so, what made you change?

Did you ever consider yourself a social justice warrior at some point? If so, what made you change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMSRAz2VZqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SJW is a relatively new term and I was already settled into my political ideologies by the time it was popular

No. In fact I spent probably about two years seeing the acronym "SJW" here on Sup Forums trying to avoid knowing what it was until I inadvertently found out.

Unless they don't think race is real and all men are equal and communism is a great option for government they should be sent to the gas chamber

I want her to step on my dick and call me a nazi!

I used to be pro leave. Now I regret my decision and converted to pro EU.
My country's economy is turning to shite now thanks to that con man Farage.

I very briefly played with the idea of communism in junior high. Then I learned some history. That's the closest I ever came.

lamer. I grew up wondering why we don't just bomb Africa to end hunger.

no, I've always been like this.

>falling for the armenian jew

Intriguing.

Well then I got more sophisticated and realized we could simply stop sending aid and let them live like the jungle people they seem to prefer, in balance with available resources.

Probably when i was prepubescent. The older you get the less left you are, unless you're far removed and sheltered from the real world.

never. been a ron paul faggot since high school

Yes.

I realized just how intolerant SJWs are to ANY disagreement. I agreed with almost everything except on guns and on the banning of hate speech. I was routinely ostracized for such.

I actually got a job. Never was I more welcomed- even as liberal trash who considered converting to Islam- than by the working class.

Haven't gone back.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums changed me, it helped start a slow process. for me the self denial was a huge thing, and thus it was difficult to accept.

When I was 16 I thought communism was the greatest idea ever and that all people should just do it

Then I realised the nature of humanity, their avarice, pride, arrogance, frolicking in the lowest of behaviours or attitudes, their blatant anti-intellectualism and determined that the weak and stupid must be ruled by the strong and intelligent in equal measure.

Watch TYT getting destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=PMSRAz2VZqk

People need to remember the #1 reason why the right is better than the left. The right supports free speech, while the left censors anything "offensive." Spread this as often as u can.

You're an idiot. Brexit maybe, just maybe, gave Britainstan a chance.

I used to hang out with leftys

I got out and cut all ties with them once the SJW thing started becoming a big thing

No. I used to get really worked up about juvenile delinquents being mistreated. Then I got a job in a detention center and saw how awful those violent "kids" could be. Sobered me up pretty quick.

Ana is sexy af. You're a fag if you say otherwise

lol wtf i love roaches now

>Be young, gullible kid, living with single mom, and brother, who called himself a communist at one point
>Mom rants on about how almost all Republicans are racist, misogynists who apparently only care about themselves
>Fills my brain with leftist arguments, making me bluepilled
>Get beat in debates by other kids over politics
>8th grade rolls around
>Had a English/History teacher who was a tea-party conservative
>Everyday he would talk shit about Obummer
>Become more and more redpilled
>Transformation still isn't complete, still need to find more redpills
>A long time after that, I find out about Sup Forums's pol board
>People describe it as the bowels of the internet, where everyone will stab you for disagreeing with them
>Finally start posting on pol, and agree with a lot of what people say
>Redpills are thrown in my face
>No longer am I "le edgy SJW", or "A tru ahn cahnstitutional cuhnservative, Dahnald"
>I am now fully redpilled

I used to be a liberal, but I always had problems with affirmative action and racial quotas, ILLEGAL immigration, as well as being a supporter of the 2nd amendment. Now I consider myself a very moderate Democrat and have distanced myself from my party and most partisan media.

6/10 would hatefuck