How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.mubert.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEAF

First we need to increase immigration.

Ok leafbro, tell me then where to look for a virgin wife around my age. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Why don't you mind your business and let us live our own lives. White women can fuck their black men since black men are apparently so great and all hung like horses. Let us live our own lives how we choose to.

this

You don't. Leave me alone you fucking leaf.

>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?
Fix the womanchild-problem and men naturally follow.

White women need to lose weight, learn a little humility, and stop being so toxic and entitled. That will solve the white male problem.

Until then I'm nice and cozy in Japan with women who know how to be feminine and eat properly.

>where to look for a virgin wife around my age.
why not go for 18yo cunts?

nobody needs old woman

Why would I want an ugly woman who uses cuck unironically? I'm a piece of shit and even I'm over that.

This is me exactly, OP. I'm successful, attractive, tall, white, and I will never have kids.

Don't be mad OP :P

Japanese women must be complete garbage because all young Japanese men prefer 2D

The Leaf is a either a chick or a divorce lawyer.

No but she needs the betabux.

How do I know that isn't a trap?

SPBP

>successful
No
>attractive
God no
>tall
Maybe
>white
Probably
>I will never have kids
Yes

hows that feminism workin out for ya?

>why not go for 18yo cunts?
too old

That's way too young, young people are fucked up in the head. I don't want to RAISE a wife, the parents are supposed to do that in preparation for marriage. Plus most people at this age are already non-virgins, because of how dumb and shallow these whores are.

She can't have mine. And FYI girls have always paid for my shit even with my only 7 inch white dick.

whats that? I was playing this kick ass video game.

>I don't want to RAISE a wife
you dont want to be a man? lol you are one of many hopeless nu-males marching into the meat grinder.

you deserve your fate you know.

Not to mention black men can never be alpha males even with a 20 inch dick because they are too stupid.

As soon as we solve the woman-child problem. When women learn to cook, clean, become good mothers. Have children instead of having pets. Just be useful in some way besides sex, then maybe we can solve the man-child problem too.

she's not a real women

>I don't want to RAISE a wife
but thats exactly your job

Bitch suck this little white dick and don't ask me for shit.

Except it isn't. She needs to be a fucking grown up and be ready to be a mother by then. I'm not fucking playing mom until she figures it out.

Who gives a fuck what women want?

Why should men build their entire persona around what other people want?

Men want real women, not fat positive feminists

>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

Holy shit even I didn't go to college but I will never understand how you fucking weeaboos can just sit and do this. I can't sit in front of a computer without reading or watching some educational shit (currently car suspensions). It drives me fucking insane when I watch some bullshit like Rick and Morty for 2 hours. How some of you fags can literally just waste time with animus or video games all day is beyond me.

These are truly the worst of times.

Parents in generations before used to do this themselves, to prepare the women for their future marriage. Why should we now change the natural order, just because it's slightly less messed up than what the lefties did to our social standards already?

Women are whores, and they get the children in the divorce. I can work a shit job and afford a place to live and all the videogames I could ever want.

And men want real women, not cum-guzzling whores who don't know how to make any meal more complex than microwaved pizza.

REEEEE FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT SO MANY FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEE

Most people who are into anime shit are liberal faggots in college you fucking idiot.

So these men act like women.

I see no problem in a man playing video games. It's a pastime and a way to relieve stress.

Don't talk to me like that you dumb whore. My kind conquered the world.

>implying most 18 year olds are virgins

> womanchild

Redundant

>manchildren collections
>Guns

SHALL

>>went to university
yep
>>earn a decent amount of money
yep
>>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
save literally 50% of it, after taxes, for no reason but hoarding
>>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
nope
>>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
nope
>>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime
partially. was productive for a while, but depression hit

>be studying AI
>only a hobby but picking up general ideas
>currently looking into musicat for analogy making
>found this: play.mubert.com/en/
AI like this gives me hope we can create complex and sophisticated minds we can interact with.

I'm making a waifu and then women can go fuck themselves. I'm done being abused by them. Fuck off.

>1 post by this ID

For modern women, yes. Wasn't always the case but I do fear it's irreversible.

I'm problably a superman. But to be honest I just enjoy life and what I do.
I'm kinda sucessful in hue standards, sometimes I spend 4+ hours playing video games or watching animu.
The same amount of money I spent on a cool motorcycle I spent a little bit more on my computer room.
I'm not lean because I go to a lot of parties and I tend to drink and sometimes eat junk food sometimes but people keeps saying they like my shape.
I'm going mid 30s next year my hairline is getting bad but I buzz it since my 19s never thought about a more deep relationship because of parties and easy girls.
But now I'm thinking about to settle down with an italian diaspora hottie since all her family loves me and she is an amazing girl.
Am I an exception to the rule? or Is the OP retarded?

Yes, mom.

lol you are the one suggesting we change the natural order faggot, a girl should be married off by age 16 if she doesnt wanna be a spinster

this pasta is so incredibly stale
please, anons. if you must reply, remember to sage

BASED NIPS

i fucking love yous guys' posts

Planned. Society is not desirable in its current form for the European mind. We enjoy creativity, dignity, decency, exploration, progression (not in the Leftist way), and above all we are a very cultural and celebratory people.

The modern world is essentially the antithesis to all of this. From birth we are taught to reject our heritage, give up our lands, spit on our ancestors, disgrace our bodies, disgrace our heritage, join the slave system, suppress our idealism, suppress our progression, suppress our warrior nature and become domesticated sheep.

This is why whites, in general, are falling out per say. We need to revitalize our Race.

made me kek

spbp

>t. nip
>t. statistical virgin

Because there are real, productive hobbies out there like woodworking, getting /fit/, bird calling, learning and landscaping. Pfft you're wasting your time with that virtual nonsense.

Have you ever held a homemade birdhouse in your hand, fucking forearm veins popping from pre-workout? Loser.

>18
>too young

fucking SHIT, son, that's almost literally "too old"

nice copypasta

>implying women will ever stand a chance against the perfectly hormoned traps of the near future

your smelly cunts are losing power and you know it

>>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime
>What the fuck do we do?

Get them to start watching the border!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/4chans-pol-using-border-webcams-help-report-illegals

>manchildren
>guns
You have to go back

Fake news

This is the future though, even if we fight for change and get a 100% white country with once again active people.
In just roughly 15 years, most of the jobs will be done by machines. Farmers, all-around drivers, inventory workers, etc etc. Will all be removed FOR HUMANS, which currently makes up the largest MALE employment rate.
There will be a basic income for every citizen while the robots does the work for us.

So this is NOTHING compared to what the future will bring us.
Our daily lives in the future will basically be sit at home, being forced to educate yourself in programming, engineering, etc etc. Obviously on the weekends go out with friends and drink, or just sit at home and game.

You can get your forearm veins popping out by jerking off to Loli.

How is it fake news? Why cause my dick makes you salivate?

>says as he opens the 78th Sup Forums tab

>It's a pastime and a way to relieve stress
no its not. video games/movies etc do not relieve stress at all. Neither does loud and intense music. which is why professional athletes will refrain from listening to intense music before a performance. The only way to really relieve stress is physical exercise or meditation.

This guy gets it.

That's only if we let these things happen. We don't have to give up you know.

>>What the fuck do we do?
Let people be free you communist faggot.

You want to change the world so bad you have to convince people or change culture/laws to make it more amenable to the types of changes you want to see.

I am a millenial so fuck my generation of girls, we will be immortal with the help of AI in 30 years (used to think it was only a good chance but adding AI means like a 95% chance). The white race will prevail but even better if the nogs get cybernetic implants/neuron nanobots they will be as smart as anybody and we can finally call them equals. I still think caucasoids look the best, though, but at that point the white race will never die and we won't need a final solution for them (Islam is a different story).

OMW based Nippon

like she doesnt have a dick

so what do you do when you're full-blown /r9k/ tier and have never had a first kiss by your mid 20's, when you simply do not exist to women, when you're so far behind that's it pointless even trying to catch up. when you still act masculine but you don't have a single real friend and complete and utter loneliness is all that life has ever been and will be and there are no more opportunities, what do?

if you chads love white people and white history and white families... why treat funny looking white people from eastern europe like garbage? why push other whites in lockers and crush them in front of women in their formulative years?

A virgin wife? What are we in the year 1800? All the virgins around 30 are too ugly to find a partner or just crazy why would you want someone like that?
You should have looked for a wife when you were younger or you are too neckbeardish to find one anyways

>racial mysticism
>retarded post
yeah, checks out
your ancestors were peasants and so are you, burger boi

>There will be a basic income for every citizen while the robots does the work for us.
lol if you actually think this is true

>lists politics as their hobby
always a red flag

are cars a manchild hobby?

Rare!

>cant into appreciating family heritage
>stupid spic

no duh huh

It's not just whites desu. Many Indian and Chinese men (both in America and in those countries) are dropping out as well.

Stale copypasta. Maybe not to newfags, but.

Coming from a Mexican this is hysterical.

This desu.

NOT

>literally defending a WE WUZ post
lmao

How do I do the first step with a Japanese girl?
I don't want to go to far like going for a kiss because I know you people are quite shy.
Is taking her hand good?

The first step to becoming a real man is not giving a shit about what women think. They're there to please us, not the other way around.

Generation of single women raise nu-males muh feminism and (((them))) Color me surprised

The Military. Our society lacks a coming of age ritual that turns boys into men. The military is the only thing close.

Show me a woman who cooks, cleans and knows how to raise children I'll show you a real man.

>ITT people pretend that they have options

I think the real thing getting in the way of love is that people expect far too much and give too little.

Roasties are getting mad because less and less providers are available once they get tired spinning on chads cock and there are not enough alphas avilable for all the pretty princesses who deserve a rich hubby. Its simple suppy and demand. They want to force back onto the market and they go about the only way women can act, petty, emotion-based shaming

I bet she just wants to blow a dog

26/yo kv chiming in here. I have a sweet paying job and own a home, much more than most men at my age in my area.

Women won't give me the time of day. I can't get a fucking date to save my life since tinder became mainstream.

I get it, I'm a generous 6 at best, but it makes me lol when my women friends' chad boyfriends are my age, uneducated, working shit part time jobs while I'm 6 years into my career and quickly moving up the ladder.

So fuck it, I just want to smoke dope and play videogames in my spare timr and wait for my wizard powers. If not for my cat, I would be completely alone in this world outside of work.

I have completely given up. At this point the only reason I live is for my cat and to watch Sup Forums fuck up the earth through memes.

Well good luck finding a good wife

There are also very few real white women. They are by and large degenerate sluts who fuck the "real" men who really only want your vagina or think having 3+ children is patriarchal. Between that and race mixing and mass migration whites will be destroyed by our own free democracies as the invaders will take our freedoms using our own system.

Sasuga Swede-jin-san.

In reality anarcho-capitalism/transhumanism mix could do the same thing with less problems.

Lmao, says the retard praising the good ol' days
the world you want is not only dead, but never actually existed, you are a sad resentful fuck sitting alone embittered by a world that clearly doesn't want you
>b-but y-your flag
lmao, your ancestors surely are proud of you