How did you meet your girlfriend, Sup Forums?

How did you meet your girlfriend, Sup Forums?

I wont ever.

Friend's party.

She was attached to my left arm

>did

Me: 6'9", white, fit. She was a co-worker; 22, hourglass figure, blonde, white, green eyes, full lips, nice rack, couple of kids. Worthless, illegal alien, abusive, Uruguayan husband left her. Never even consummated the marriage. She was in the break room distraught, talking about suicide. I stayed with her; rest of the team went back to work.

I told her not to talk about suicide - she became more hysterical. I finally got up and forced her lips on mine and gave her tongue. After I pulled away, I told her to never say suicide again or I'd do worse. She tested me and we made out with my hands on her breasts. Again, I told her to stop or I'd go further. She said do it.

Been married for 14 years, I adopted her kids, and our 8th on the way.

Church. The best place to meet all nice girls.

Children's playground

lmfao this is the most cringeworthy "alpha" fanfic i've ever seen

I met her on Sup Forums

That's what happened.

DONT REPLY TO THIS POST. SLIDE THREAD
SAGE AND CONTINUE
>DONT REPLY TO THIS POST. SLIDE THREAD.
SAGE AND CONTINUE.

CURRENT HAPPENINGS:

family reunion

We were in state custody in a children's home

AWESOME BRO, YOU RAPED YOUR FIRST WIFE

My father brought her home from Syria and made me marry her at the age of 18

>Dying of cancer
>Go on Sup Forums to shitpost as I lay dying
>Some Germcuck wants to move to America
>Eh why not
>Tell em I got cancer and I'll marry ya for a green card
>He agrees (femnon btw)
>Find out the chemo is working and I am making a slow but steady recovery
>Getting married within a month

He's expecting me to die and get a free green card, dunno how I am going to tell him, oh well.

Twitter

7th grade, she just transferred in to my school, and had the biggest tits I'd ever seen.

Now she's my wife

SAGE

I was homeless for several months, she worked at the shelter. She took a shine to me.

I fucked her best friend.

>i rose some Uruguayan shitskin's kids for him

Smh familia

>user..Wake up...Wake up user..Time for school..

i dont care for a girlfriend

At a bar actually, randomly stepped on her foot and got a conversation going.

What does Sup Forums think of my gf?

lmao cuck

met her volunteering for human rights

She's nice.

Tinder

High school sweethearts I guess. Both went off to college together. College changed her. She got new friends, started partying, staying out late, blowing me off because her friends basically wouldn't let her see me and insisted they go get shit faced together. Toyed with my emotions for years. Eventually cheated on me. I still loved her and still tried to make it work, gave her chance after chance after chance. Eventually I realized it was a lost cause and moved on. Blocked her on everything and haven't spoken to her in 3 months. I still think about how life would be if it worked out. Sometimes I'm not sure if college changed her or if it simply brought out who she was all along. We were each other's first everything. First kiss, first girlfriend/boyfriend, first love, first sex. And yet within 2 years of college she's now fucked 3 other people besides me.

Don't fall in love. All it does is make you vulnerable, weak, and dependent upon someone else for happiness. My revolver has been looking mighty tasty these past few months.

>implying I'm gay

I'm a girl and I met my boyfriend at a meet and greet for a pro boxer. I'm a ring girl and he was a guy in line who joked around with me and made me laugh.

We both worked at Mcdonalds, I already worked there two years, she was new, I showed her how easy the job was if you didn't give a fuck and just grinded out the rushes. some dude asked her out in her first month of working there, ended up stealing her from him before the end of the month, been together for 22 and half years and traveled to 3 different continents together. trust me dudes, just talk to her, every girl likes that slighty different dude. real women don't go for sheep.

interpals

unironically on Sup Forums in early 2015

fuggggg m8

Jesus. Sort yourself out.

sorry to hear that user. Improve yourself, become the best you can be, and you won't care about her 6/10 ass anoymore

Get over it bro. The first break up is always the hardest.

Don't talk about bailing out altogether or going full robot, your life is what you make it.

Forget about her and move on. Too many dudes kill themselves over their first brush with pussy, absolutely senseless.

I'd recommend you get surrogates if you're planning on raising children. Don't let white americans die, Sort yourself out.

Did everyone applaud?

First day of college, 4 years now

She may not be a 10/10, but she's very kind, so it's all good.

22 years wtf. How fkn old are McDonald's

Peed on her off of a frat roof, she stuck her tongue out for my rainstorm, it's been happily ever after ever since.

Is she Jewish. I can spot the Juden a mile away, and this girl has (((that))) look

fpbp........

post pic of your tits w/ timestamp

That sounds awful. Rape her and then kill her to get back at her user

Noice girl mate

>fucking lefties

I left my partner today.
It sucks.

Oh well. Life goes on and all that.

>first day
litrully how

What gf? Every partner I've ever loved hasn't committed.

I met her at university, I was taking a philosophy elective, and she started talking to me in the lecture theatre. It's been 5 years now. But she doesn't want kids, so I might have to leave her :(.

Don't make a permanent decision to a temporary problem, pham.

McDonald's as a franchise has been around since like the 60s m8
I'm trying m8

>being this degenerate
wtf man

That beautiful hair, and does she have feckles?
Waifu material

>22
>couple of kids
>never even consummated the marriage.

That's just the start of this completely autistic drivel.
Low energy bait.

Bitches are just there to support you in your mission. The real people in your life should be friends and senpai.

Depends on which one.
Met the first one on a video web site that used to have messaging.
Met the second one the same way.
Third was a random add on facebook that went wild really fast.
Fourth one I met over a company chicken dinner and we started talking about chicken boobies. I... had a bizarre evening. I'm still with this one.

>girlfriend

of course she is

Tinder... we've been in a relationship for two years. She's blue pilled as fuck but takes home a good salary. I'm a piece of shit who's sacrificing morals for $$$.

So the nip who runs Sup Forums is replacing "f@m" with "senpai"??

I met her at a bank and it turned out she was a friend of a friend. Pretty good wife, except for when I have to beat her to remind her of her subservient place in the household

Got memed by Roosh V Forum to go to Colombia because of hot girls and cocaine, went there with the intention of banging lots of hookers, ended up falling in love with a 19 year old Latina girl, took her home and got married.

We are planning to start having kids in the next year or two.

Before online dating turned cancer. Found her profile ... ultra conservative

Met her ... didn't dress slutty , red pilled me alot

dated ... been together 6 years strong.

Red pilled women do exist ... you just have to filter the fuck out of people to find them

Doubt it, she's from Spain, and Spain has been jewless for 500 years

she sat next to me and we started talking

no freckles

I bet she is. I must have been a really awesome Jew hunter in the SS or something because I can always spot them out

>Pretty good wife, except for when I have to beat her to remind her of her subservient place in the household

Ayyyyyy good man

>girlfriend

Wow, you're like me only mine is red pilled as fuck and totally addicted to me physically. Wants sex all the time except when it's her period, then it's wall to wall blow jobs.

Sometimes I feel like a whore, but IDGAF, I know why chicks love to find rich partners who only want them for sex now.

Their "everything else" section used to be the best, but a lot of the stuff is bullshit like the "find a foreign gf" meme plus most of the posters. I haven't visited it for years now

>Doubt it, she's from Spain, and Spain has been jewless for 500 years

You might want to ask (((her))). I'm sorry user but when I create the Fourth Reich I don't want to have to kill your wife so I'm giving you time to get a new one so you aren't heartbroken

Do you really wanna know?

Kill him instead

playing tennis

she's a passive aggressive bitch though

Big laugh, that doesn't sound very romantic.

Same thing here. Same fucking story. I'm here for you user.

Hello my new friend.

pls no, her family is poor, that has to be the ultimate proof, no kike is poor

Tindr of all places. Its not all sluts looking for a quick dick any more. We met up for a date and dated for about 3 months in college before I deflowered her. 3 years later we both have careers and are living together. She drags me to church on Sundays and got me serious about getting in shape.

A few years ago if you asked me I'd probably tell you I'd die alone surrounded by niggers. Hang in there guys. Don't be so cynical that you don't take a chance on love. (at the same time don't let yourselves get pussywhipped)

We met in a child-free Facebook group. I don't want kids, she can't have kids. Win-win.

OKCupid

first year of university

Confirm for me my friend. There were plenty of poor Jews in Poland. Has she never told you her religion? That may be a sign.

She may have Sephardi heritage

Grade 2

tfw no gf, all i have are pics of my ex

>start a new job
>hot, young secretary in high heels and stockings with long legs and big titties is in elevator with me early one morning
>never spoke to her before
>get nervous
>fart very loudly
>she looks at me horrified
>ask her if she heard that
>she starts cracking up laughing
>we end up going out, dating, and fucking like rabbits

Turns out she's the owner of the companies daughter too. Started fucking a girl over a fart. We're all gonna make it bros.

>3mos in college
>deflowered

Bar hopping one night, technically I met her in high school but we met back up and starting dating.

I'm just fucking with you. I'm a single nigger

>3mos in college
>deflowered

while playing games online
kept talking on skype first, met up, moved to the same city and getting married soon

She is my third cousin and I "met" her on a trip to Russia

She played hard to get for several years too. 49 big faps though