Martin skrelli

Do we support Martin skrelli?

post opinion below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do we support a shady pharmaceutical money grubber who directly profits off of peoples inevitable declining health, and fucks them over raising drug prices so he can make a buck

No.

bourgeoisie scum

Go back to lefty Sup Forums

Yes we do. His series on investing is great.

>we

Fuck off, jew.

I find him amusing and intelligent in certain realms.

Fuck off Shartin you're not culturally relevant anymore.

He's a cuteboy for sure.

pretty cool guy for what ive seen of his videos and streams , also "we" try harder next time

No, he's an ego maniac.

He seems like a pretty chill dude but only in small doses. Definitely misunderstood and has a major inferioty complex which is why he became the pharmaceutical pariah so he can constantly disprove angry liberals

Didn't take long for the autist to post here

First Post Worst Post

Honorary Jew

>Posted the edit
fug

/thread

>Do we support scientific research into an improvement of a very old drug which doesn't work that well by modern standards and only remains unchanged because so few people are afflicted with the condition (a parasite, not a virus or cancer) for which that drug is prescribed---almost the entire cost of which is born by the insurance companies covering the patients and with a public guarantee of free cost and shipment of the drug if the patient falls through the "cracks?"

Actually, yeah. I support that.

I want to beat him up

>How do we give a trillionaire sociopath more money and make him an even more entitled, insufferable little shit?
This is why the West is dying. It's not muslims, it's not jews, it's not brown people. It's because white men are pure utter, unrepentant sociopaths and evil's reward is death.

You didn't listen. You never listen. And that's why you'll never see a new dawn. Western "civilization" will fade, you will be forgotten and only your nuclear waste will alert anyone to the fact that you ever existed.

I recognize that he fucked over insurance companies not patients and I appreciate his trolliness.

>The rich sociopath was the good goy all along! See, voodoo economics shit works!

This desu
Did he release wutang track yet?

Martin is pretty fucked based

Does he still stream every day?

People who oppose him can go and challenge him. Lots of people have tried.

Just go and talk to him. Present your points and receive a response.

>>>/reddit/

*fucking
sorry no spek engrish

If white ppl do not learn to humble themselves before their brothers, if they insist on standing on the heads of other men. I agree. They have no place here.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ

Halfway certain this is Martin being ironic.

You realize ordinary people can get the epipen for less than $1 a shot, right?
You realize that the absurd prices are just for the insurance companies, right?

THEN? White men lost the right to live centuries, possibly millennia ago. That image is deadly accurate though. The low IQ right wants a "strong" leader regardless of whether or not he destroys them all. Because they're fucking stupid, and hitting something with a stick seems like a really good way to deal with all your problems, when you're a moron.

Not for long, right?

Did he ever release the Wu Tang music he promised if Trump won?