Please take it

>has to post pic of boon with as many white facial characteristics as possible

Deal with this sage in every field.

that one actually has some...japanese looking features, actually

black pussy belongs to white benis

>superior
that's why they're the most desired by absolutely everyone

msot black women have godly bodies but their faces need work

someone posted the perfect blackwoman once in the nsfw gifs but my computer died and i lsot it forever

I wish they all looked like that but they don't

sage

Feet like hooves, I'm not a foot fatishist that's why even more ape like feet turn me off ok jew?

She's ethiopian french. Goes by the name Bagheera

that's the weirdest photoshopped face I have ever seen

Superior to dogs maybe.

minority of black chicks (mostly mixed) are srs qts

if white guys bite the bullet we can outbreed the black race in the usa.

black women don't care about fidelity so we can totally breed the shit out of them.

That's not a....

I wonder how many hours mods "need" to delete this thread.

>so triggered about black women
>not triggered about cuck nigger threads

jealous inferior white femanon detected

No, the indigenous ones are the best, you just wouldn't understand.

I like how he still wears an apple watch to try to prove that he's 'techie'.

>scar where he got his adam's apple removed

Pretty hardcore

I would love stick my dick in that pink canoe.

Like clockwork. Literally whenever someone points out a thread is propaganda, the Soros shill comes out and says "but but cuck nigger threads!"

Just shut the fuck up. The only cuck nigger thread up right now is yours and Soros paid mods are too "busy" to delete it.

>shill jidf soros putin hacker :D:D

kek like clockwork. Black pussy belongs to white benis and white women are inferior and degenerate and ugly. Go back to your black male thread faggot cuck

Fuck off kike

That's fine. Go be superior on another continent.

Define "superior". What are the criteria for superiority?

big hips are hot, post more

>that gif

Do you know what a shill is? Thats clearly just bait

>Black women are superior
Thanks Argentina. Love thy self.

i find black women extremely unattractive.
it's not even some racist motive behind it, I just don't think they look good, always did

true

Superior stank...

Sage

you can really see the herpes scars

I can't find them attractive, No matter how busty or how big their asses are. Their nigger lips and nigger looking face will never please me. Just have white children, Don't let children suffer as half-niglets.

Black women are physically superior with nicer bodies, but White women have nicer faces sharpened by intense sexual selection.

But that is changing. Every new generation of Black women is getting nicer, and we are now near peak Black gf.

What a time to be alive.

I've been saying this for the last 2-3 years now, those pictures are accurate as fuck. Glad other people notice as well.

Your child would be happier if he were white, Nobody wants to suffer as a race-mixed person. You're a cruel person for letting children suffer like that. If you truly loved your interracial kids you wouldn't have them. But instead have white children.

Black goddesses, I love them

youtube.com/watch?v=HB6Lpprlo3s

>Your child would be happier if he were white

LOL

>Your child would be happier if he were white,
No they wouldn't. White people have no future.

You don't think minorities and mixed kids suffer from mental issues and daily street violence?

>shitty hair
>ape like facial structure

I will say though, I think their skin is better. Look at this You can't tell me pale is better than this

Not gonna lie, wouldn't mind her being superior on me. 10/10 would want to peg me heterosexually

Yeah. It's a real shame. If he was black, he'd be cleaning the streets for us white folk. Wouldn't even make the news for it. Damn shame.

I've been wondering. How many niggers does a nigger kill before another nigger kills him?

jesus christ, I work with that guy.

I don't even care what you're trying to accomplish it's sad and degenerate and mods are clearly supporting it.

What the fuck is that shit in her crotch?

Wow I guess Sup Forums was right about those cucked mods leaving these threads up

So... Thread is up for two hours now. I mean, at this point no one can really deny mods are paid, right? Four years ago this thread would have got deleted after two minutes.

it's been brought to my attention that certain individuals from Sup Forums don't share the same love and enthusiasm towards chocolate girls as our /ex-yu/ general on Sup Forums

agreed I wanna shoot a load into a choc pussy

>cucked
Jesus Christ, you guys are mental

holy fuck the one in the middle has one of the thicc'st asses I've ever seen

Don't most black chicks have some sort of std though?

Posting some white goddess which isn't even cherry-picked, although this thread doesn't deserve it.

You are propagating racemixing posting cherry-picked black girls (who aren't even good looking). Either because mentally disabled or paid.

You have no room to talk.

niggers get that when they shave their hair, it grows in curly and leaves black scar/patches

Solid 9/10

Wait now I remember. You are that nigger Croatian people kept talking about that posts nigger women on Sup Forums.

It was in the "why is there a lot of interracial relationships in croatia"
Stop posting that ugly shit here.

he has to have like an 8x7" dick

>complains about cherry - picking girls
>does the same
fucking poetry

>that disgusting rash looking pubic hair

Soros apparently pays you too much.