ITALY YES

ITALY YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
defense.gouv.fr/content/download/190850/2104919/file/04_Strategic Horizons_EN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the invaders and fuck the morons who somehow think it is culturally enriching to bring in people with a culture which has produced nothing of value in over a thousand years.

how the fuck is there still more of them and they just keep coming ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI

>European rivers

You have to realize just how fucking many of them there are. Think about it, each muslim man has around 3 wives, and 4 children each. Do the math and know there are millions of arabs. And if they ran out of arabs well, they could import people from the congo instead.

Wanna take my f150 and just floor it on through there

>in your lifetime europe will experience the 60% meme for themselves

>tfw Italian women are starting to wake up
There is some hope for western women yet lads.

That's not YES that's oh my God what the fuck do we do.

Way lower bud

They will be hit harder than anyone else, we have oceans, the niggers can walk to Europe from Africa.

It hasn't even begun.

the kikes set up large staging areas in 3rd world countries that sieves them into a collective and than they cattle drive them into boats and planes and release them onto europe

>Oy Vey!!! Delete this!!!

kek

They need to be removed and every pig that promoted it hung up from lamp posts.

You are fucking naive. This will never end unless Europe forces it to end.

Merkel was just the catalyst to this chain reaction.

i know people that get less paid than refugees get a month for doing nothing
i hope this shit will end with a big bang

So how many white babies have these people crying about white genocide produced?

holy fuck that video is hilarious in a soul crushing way

>tfw we had to ship ours across tumultuous waters
>all they have to do is get a blow-up raft and away they go off of Ceuta or Tunisia

>Niger
Fucking how?
It's like 95% desert wasteland.

It can happen much faster than anyone would believe. You will see 35% whites

It eventually will, but by then your countries will have bled billions they didn't actually have.

Even if you do a 180° right now, part of the damage is already done.

African population 1.2 Bill and growing.

Italy is white?
>tfw you might actually be a white male
Where to cash in my privilege?

youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
ey

no sound or subtitles

wtf is this?

Slaaayyyy queen

100,000 years.

remembered this (2 years ago)
youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g

if only there was someone like this guy in power somewhere in europe

That's not Italy, that's Greece or some shit. Look at those nigger names on the sign.

You and this cunt would know rapefugees can't really WALK in here if you knew the littlest bit of geography.

Based Atlantic ocean protects us

A of it is in Nigeria. We seriously need another outbreak of Ebola there.

ey hol up oceans be raycis

hurr durr

I would say just nuke the damn continent but it's not worth the resources

Italy's navy keeps collecting them like a Taxi service

They keep talking about stopping it but they just keep pouring in

Fucking this!
Does anybody fucking fact check anymore? Do people just like spreading misinformation?

>in your lifetime europe will experience a civil war for themselves
ftfy

just need to stop giving them money and nature will take care of it

Look who's laughing now. You get six million of us, we get all of you,

Race war when?

It's in roachland. Look up Edirne.

Why the fuck isn't the population rising up? It's literally depressing. At first I laughed, now I just feel deep down sadness at europeans not doing anything to save their own countries.

>tfw italy will just give them all train tickets to Germany

>jews even destroy the countries that "saved" them in the "holocaust"
Fucking ruthless

aren't you guys flying the rapefugees in? or is that the leafs? one of you are going out of your way to import that shit

You can feel it in the air.

Less than a couple decades max

>Implying italians will tolerate their behaviour and not going on a full crusade trip

OP, italians kill each other on a regular basis over nothing.
What do you think they're gonna do with shitskins?

It doesn't look like there's a notable police presence there. Why not stage yourself up the hill in those trees and throw bombs/molotovs at those fucks for fun?
Toss a few then skedaddle into the shrubbery.

niger gonna nig

The European West will be a shithole in 5 years.

>six million
Wow um it was 20million m8

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

>Wanna take my A10 and just glide it through there

Their population will double by 2050.

There are 200+ million intercontinental migrants coming from Africa and Pakistan over the next 30 years. I hope everyone is ready for RaHoWa
defense.gouv.fr/content/download/190850/2104919/file/04_Strategic Horizons_EN.pdf

Based Hungarian

Enjoy those pakis.

Can't someone with a knowledge of the human genome create some sort of gene-specific virus that would target just one target group?

Yes. This could be done.

Yea I figured. brb found a purpose in life

TRONALD DUMP IS FINISHED

Probably too risky if it is even possible. This is going to require gas chambers and ovens on a scale even the jews can't imagine.

No. The most deadly plagues in human history were from farm animals, there is no way to target a single phenotype of human.

how retarded can they be to let those niggers in? like, where will they live? where will they work?

you can't just let someone into your home without a plan. this isn't the kind of thing you can undo or reverse. once they are there, they are there.

If it's gene specific, you could just make it airborne/water-supply and let it do it's thing - if you don't have the gene that is susceptible to the traits of the virus, you'd be immune

BADDA BING

>most deadly plagues in human history were from farm animals
That's the starting point then I guess

> there is no way to target a single phenotype of human
That we've yet discovered. But in theory, it could be achieved. (?)

I know you are saying, but viruses mutate and there is huge risk in something like that unless you had a vaccine to ensure the safety of your people.

When the great 21st century genocide begins, it won't be the state doing the killing. Eventually the natives will go full-Rwanda style pogrom.

The police and army will stay in their barracks as the fires burn.

Yeah that's what I assumed from the filename of the full pic I found. Turkey/Greece border.

Well since the thread is somewhat about Italy, people here generally nurture a lot of malcontent towards the whole refugee situations and they have for a long time now (Italy's been getting several boatloads of north africans every summer for decades, it was a problem here before the whole thing blew up worldwide). The whole country leans strongly against taking refugees in general and you'll hardly ever find any average Joe here telling you that they're ok with it. We have somewhat frequent episodes of refugees getting beaten up and shit all over the country. That and the fact that our economy is in shambles makes this country not very appealing for them though, gladly. Most of them just want to go up to Germany or Scandinavia. But when all's said and done the public opinion doesn't matter very much when the people in power don't very much care about it and the country's one of the EU's little cucks.

What's the source for this?

Austria is fucked up.

My gf is a smart hardworking University educated white girl who studies law in Austria as a second degree. She has to follow all kinds of stupid Austrian laws: like she can't work more than a couple of days a week, but she also has to make enough money to pay for school and a dorm, because otherwise her visa gets revoked. Which is literally impossible because she isn't allowed to work that much.

At the same time some fucking retarded brown goat-fucker that can't read or write and is only there for the gibsmedats gets everything he needs and has no work restrictions.

It's fucking insane.

>but viruses mutate
Yes that's clearly a massive hurdle, how to overcome it changing into something that adapts and grows outside control.

>unless you had a vaccine to ensure the safety of your people
Sounds like the classic method of finding a cure before creating the problem is in order

Those aren't Greek words Luigi....

Europe is dead

Wtf, I love Australia now!

Probably some Jewish politician

It's been confirmed it's the Turkey-Greece border, Mei Ling

and China would likely find it first
Guess who'd they target?

Africa. They want those fucking minerals.

It's really not funny.

If we don't start an ethno-state somewhere right now, the white race is finished. I don't take that lightly.

There are ways you could curtail this risk. Make the dindu-targeting bits double redundant, and ensure that any viruses produced incorrectly would likely fail as a result of transcription errors.

You could also bank on poor sanitation; make it less hilariously lethal than the usual superplauge, but give it a long incubation time and pre-symptomatic infectious period. Make sure it's spread in ways that are less likely to impact white people; waterborne, sexually transmitted, and so forth.

Then spread it from multiple locations in Africa to ensue that it has wide exposure and maximum impact before it's noticed.

It's never going to end. How do you not understand that? The future is brown, low IQ, full of genetic disorders and doomed to barbarism and endless suffering and the only thing that will stop that is full-on ethnic fascism.

where is a muslim assault vehicle when you need one?

who the fuck is Mark Kogan?

kek!

Build a wall

Deport them all.

who is this qt?

>The future is brown, low IQ, full of genetic disorders and doomed to barbarism and endless suffering
tfw this movie ends up becoming reality

Lets find out!

Native American here. Kek! My race is literally fucking dead. It's kinda sad to see this happening to the cunts that wiped my people off the face of the earth. It sucks because I expected better from you. How could you let a bunch of NIGGERS invade you. It makes Native Americans look bad because it implies niggers have the capacity to destroy us also, which is totally false.

check out grandpa here who hasn't been paying attention the last decade

Underr8ed post

Why are our cities full of Asians?

Stopping the blat people was a distraction from the major parties selling us out to China for a quick buck and a nice looking graph to show

filename