DEGRADE ME :-*

I am so horny and need people to send me degrading/threatening things in order to get off. My insta is isabelleoechslie and my snapchat is izzyoechsliee

first GF you got user?

did she cuck you already?

pathetic lmao

we are not going to harrass your fucking ex faganon.

You're too unattractive for a good white man, but just good enough to be some black dude's baby momma.

Not your personal army, faggot.

Also, leave your ex alone. She probably had a good reason for dumping you... and you're proving that she was right.

kill yourself then shit your pants.

Go try on reddit.

reported this stupid Sup Forums worthy slide thread

"There is some loser trying to get random internet strangers to harass you"

"Did you recently break up with someone? Get into an argument with a beta cuck?"

"Report him to the police he is harassing you and trying to get others to do the same".

I sent her this thread.

not your personal army

sent ;)

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY......but i may ask her for your address to prevent this kikecuckery in the future

OP is a massive fag

Now heres something to keep a Barbosa awake só late at night.

cant fall asleep either can ya?

Lol she went private. Op ya dun goofed, hope you get kicked out of school ya jackass

she needs to be blacked

I was going to smoke a cigar and ear to latest Arkon or whatever to see what was happening then saw this.

Holu shit Sup Forums white knighted... must screen cap for historical reasons.

What a cunt, still laughed tho.

>wanting the internet to harass a woman that you feel annoyed by

literally the most pathetic spiteful beta shit ever

lmao whatever she did you fuckin clearly deserved it you spineless worm loser

how pathetic can you be i hope she it sent this thread and laughs even harder at all the other men who are currently laughing at you right now for trying this beta loser tactic

Does this look like Sup Forums?

Nypa faggot. Enjoy your ban.

This.

Why?

i just need a timestamp with your feminine penis user and i will degrade you anytime you want bb

>OP

On my way to fuck your bitch OP.

Let's find OP and degrade him. :O)))))

>9% battery
why do you torment me like this?

shills
its a false flag to badmouth Sup Forums
>yes, that is possible
saw a similar shilling on Sup Forums yesterday
sage

>tfw OP is the girls ex or someone she recently got In a fight with so she will know it is OP
Hahaha OP on suicide watch

this isn't white knighting them sloots are on their own as fair as i'm concerned. this is about him lacking nobility as a man.

who gets random guys to harass a woman just because you are in your feelings over something? it is literally pathetic bro

>tfw this redpills the girl

Not your personal army faggot

i have an erection that i'm not comfortable about right now

She goes to university of southern maine and studies political science. confirmed for bluepilled bitch.

I like your shoes

HER IG IS PRIVATE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Not your personal army retard-kun

>confirmed for bluepilled bitch.

if she is a retard with the critical faculty of a bumbling hausfrau then so be it.

still not OPs personal army.

Some people dont even think. This two things are now likely to happen because of butthurt.

Be nice to OP, lads. Boy needs to have a word with himself.

Now, OP, what you felt is very normal. A healthy ego is vital in life, and when it's bruised, and tender, there is a tendency to want to lash out, but you must never do this. This is called being a faggot, and Sup Forums is now place for faggots.

Now go run along, ya' wee bastard. No more silly business

NYPA
newfags sage goes in the option field
mods do ur jobz

>white knighting
its not white knighting if the only reason we're doing it is to shit on OP for being a retard

on the other hand, this also means OP goes there. That, or she's someone who spurned him in high school who he hasn't gotten over. even more pathetic.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
hello shareblue

Mods for fucks sakes.

OP probably is the grl, trying to write an expose on the alt-right and fishing for abuse for her uni paper or some shit-tier political blog.

it's basically the new feminist merit badge to become the target of some misogynist trolling.

This is an 18+ board.

OP probably saw this and thought it meant she was interested in him

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I feel it bro. Internacional relations is a lot like polítical sciences and its full of shit.>

>Reddit faggot.

So you'd rather be some random autist's little bitch? If we abide by this shit it can happen to anyone. I wouldn't want this, or for it to happen to a family member. Fuck this guy, and fuck you

Last time I went on Sup Forums over a year ago, they wouldn't go for this either.

truth right here

t. young edgy beta

you handle your shit like a man and have some self-respect about you. you don't go getting other men to harass a woman when she annoys you and then stand back on the sidelines and watch it all happen with glee. that is literal cuck shit. only a coward would do that.

the guys that are shitting on OP in this thread right now and actually trying to teach him an important life lesson through all these insults. you should take note of that lesson too you clearly need it.

B
T
F
O

Thank you dad I never had.

Good shit mate.

NYPA DETECTION SYSTEMS ACTIVATED
>disappointing OP very disappointing

you're a dumb faggot baka hope she tells all your mutual friends and classmates what a fucking weirdo you are.

/thread

lol if that was really the case here and we inadvertently proved how mature and balanced we are without even knowing we were being tested.

which naturally stands to reason because this is a board of peace.

Well
Goodnight everyone. Its 3 in the civilized world, aka London/Lisbon/Casablanca.

Before i go one last pic.

Not your Personal Army user. Fucking begging 4chinz to harass people on insta... Grow the fuck up.

I would tell you to go to baphomet but I think that might be too hard for your hormone addled teenage brain to fathom.

>you know what I 've pu in the options box....