Tfw you will never be a humble but skilled blacksmith living in the age of lords

>tfw you will never be a humble but skilled blacksmith living in the age of lords
>you will never walk back through the threshold of your home and be greeted by your young children running to you with smiles on their faces
>shouting, "Father!," "Papa!," as they rush to hug your weary legs
>you will never lose all mind for those children as you meet the clear blue eyes of your pretty wife
>your loyal, sweet wife will never prepare supper for you and your children from meat she bought from a neighbor's farm and vegetables from her garden
>you will never fall asleep with her in your arms, knowing no fear of her waywardness and cherishing her mind, spirit, and body
>you will never be a traditional father
>you will never be a traditional husband/Lord
>you will never be a traditional Man

>...you will never give all of that up and sell your shop so you can buy a sword and some padded leather armor just so you can go halfway around the world to defend your faith
>you will never have a chance to kiss your wife goodbye and fight back your own tears as you feel hers pouring down her cheeks
>you will never have the chance to name yourself a true son of the West
>tfw

>Tfw

anarcho primitivism sure is a meme

Dunno senpai, seems glorious and all. But I would rather not die of smallpox before the age of 10, or you know cut myself on a nail and die of strep. Or tetanus. Or a small infection. Pass.

>having hands so soft you cut yourself on a nail

People die snowflake, seek your own salvation while you can.

You glorify a time where the ((Catholic Church)) solidified power by crushing dissent and ensuring the lords of the land existed in a state of bickering mediocrity and infighting so that the authority of the ((Church)) could never be challenged.

Catholicism is a huge blue pill, maybe original Christianity was a red pill but that is lost to time.

The Catholic Church saved Europe you autistic prick

The Catholic Church is niggerspeak for the Roman Empire. Rome never fell, it just went underground and became a theocratically structured polity with far fewer pivotal members. So in a sense, you're right. Roman culture was engineered to intentionally cuck all subjugated entities, so Catholicism follows exactly so.

Imagine a time, where you work hard with your own two hands, and by that means, you progress, smithing, masonry, pottery, you control your own future, not these damned magic boxes that plague us.

>Being so stupid you think the only place a nail could cut you is on your hands

Electricty was a mistake

No, brave Europeans saved Europe.

>Not having a REAL family
The simpler the time, the closer the family, because you could die at any moment. YOU are expendable for a happier family life.

>being so stupid you walk around barefoot in the dark
>being so stupid and wasteful you leave nails laying around point-out

you deserve to get tetanus
stay assmad peasant bum, try not to catch the mumps

Precisely. I don't mean to come off edgy but I honestly don't understand why people that have a decent understanding of history follow Christianity considering that Christianity is derived from those circumstances and therefore must be patently false as a 'religion'.

You better go see a doctor, now!

And if you accidentally step on a nail? Or, I don't know, bump into something sharp? Shit like that happens to lots of people randomly. And without vaccines, you end up with bacteria that is super deadly. People die everyday and shit. But you drastically reduce the number of longer living population by vaccines.
Lol nice argument friend. People obviouisly die. But society can advance and people can have a better quality of living overall if they don't have the risk of randomly dieing before the age of 21. It was called Dark Ages for a reason m8. You're just memeing at this point.

You act like this is an impossible dream. I own a small engine shop. Not everyone has to be a cubicle rat.

You know that you would be the first to go, due to your weakness, only the strong would survive in this world. You stand not amongst them.

OK. Fair. Now compare Roman Cucktianity with Islam. Fucking Islam. Wouldn't you fucking fight to keep it as far away as possible? Jerusalem, Syria, Iraq; they were all ROMAN lands almost a thousand years before they were Muslim lands. Wouldn't you at least fight for that?

Not trolling you, your post made me laugh

wear shoes u fuckin dumbass. or get calluses on your feet. you know what calluses are, right?

>implying you can't be the true son of the west now
There's some Saracens out there that need killing.

>dark ages
You fell for the dark ages meme?

VR supercomputational whey powders, 10 years tops
Won't be able to tell the difference

>tdw when it's all true
Reeeeeeeeee

Petrarch called, he wants his dead meme back.

In the name of Christianity, being bankrolled by the Vatican.

>dark ages

oh sorry let me clarify, nobody was talking about the fucking ancient greeks.

there was no dark age. there was only a Christian golden age.

(((Dark Age)))

fagit

With exception to the time period, you can literally have everything you listed.

It would appear our modern 'Christian' sensibilities are not only passive towards Islam, but in many instances expediting its growth.

Should Islam spread to the US like it has in Europe, I will fight it, but I think fighting it under the pretense of Christianity just doesn't work anymore.

Its amazing how many reddit fags mention the 'dark ages' as if they ever happened.

you will be able to soon enough my son. the dawn is coming

witnessed

I believe in preserving "europe" as the boundaries of Roma. And so did Pope Urban. And so did, probably, many of the major Lords who took their men to fight. Christianity is, in the context of repelling filthy, savage Arabs, only a binding agent between peoples. A strong one and a powerful catalyst, though.

Being bankrolled by the Vatican who collected taxes from the Europeans.

Yeah other than the Crusades and time period its all pretty attainable

Modern Judeo-Atheism is far far worse than islam.

Miller 0
StoneMason 1
BlackSmith 2
Armorer 3
Falconer 4
Tailor 5
Carpenter 6
Plowman 7
Butcher 8
MetalSmith 9

** - Chose from the list
*** - Chose any occupation
****+ = YOU IS KANG
ROLL for your jobs pol, what would you be?

rollin

ROLL

I WUZ KANG

>blacksmith
>heavy metal poisoning
>"your" kids

plowman, man getting plowed

checked

Oh I have no doubt of the efficacy of Christianity being a unifying agent in the face of Islam during the crusades, but Christianity has lost its pull. I'd even contend that despite the general blending of cultures due to the internet, the West has never been more fragmented, and I would blame the cult of individualism. I think that is why so many people are NatSoc or some other meme ideology, because they see the problem of self indulgent individualism but don't know a way to solve it.

>If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting

>wagecuck
>marxism poisoning the mind
>no kids

pic related, average Aussie slut

So many people are natsoc on this board***

It's usually someone else being stupid that gets you stabbed in the foot.

I'll pass on selling my business and going off to die for some arabic christians. I'll just stay in europe and make more european babies

the place for the church is a paternal advisory role. it exists to nurture the spirit. it's there to help you with repentance and reflection, it does not exist to tell you what to do because its an institution of man.

>For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, tan avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer

My friend, you don't even know how badly I want to believe you. But how can Christianity claim to be God's will when the bible was written so far removed from the time of Christ, by fallible men? How can Christianity as we know it be correct, when Catholicism, being the entity that spread Christianity, is so antithetical to the supposed life of Christ?

How can any of the new testament be believed, when so much of it is either not true, altered, or worse, warped to suit the desires of the greedy?

simple, mormonism

>when Catholicism, being the entity that spread Christianity

well i identify as a sedevacantist so uhh

even the catholic church is still an institution of man. trust your own soul my man

I've never actually heard of that sect, gonna give it a read.

bomp

Lol no one willing to touch that, eh?
Buncha NEETS
I'm one as well, but at least I'm self aware

>the bible was written so far removed from the time of Christ
wrong
>Catholicism, being the entity that spread Christianity
wrong
>so much of it is either not true,
wrong
>altered
wrong
>warped to suit the desires of the greedy
see above

Rolling

>the church wasn't influenced by hedonists like the borgias
>he accepts the conduct of pope francis

get a job

Please elaborate. I genuinely curious on what you mean by Judeo-Atheism.

Been applying for about a month, probably gonna get at least an interview soon

>Being a pessimist
user, look on the bright side, there are more saracens than ever before

Yes do

>ignoring history in favor of dogma

Get with the times OP, we have guns now. You can LARP your primitive fantasy meme once we completely and totally purge kebab with our modern military tools of death and efficiency instead of your nerd sword lol

>t. total retard

Being a Crusader in a foreign land must have been one of the most horrifying experiences in human history, and some faggots on a taiwanese ricing imageboard are fantasizing about it....

Jfc...

This. Christianity is a threat to faiths like Judaism and Islam because these espouse a 'Chosen People' or superior group based on an ethnicity - Israelites for the Jews, Arabs for Islam. Christianity is the only one of those three that takes up the tenet that all are equal in Christ. That there is no Jew or Gentile in Christ. It's a powerful thing when a Chinese believer and a German believer can maintain their very different cultural backgrounds while still sharing the same faith and being viewed as equals in the eyes of the Lord.

bombp

>Have to travel halfway across the world
>Defending

>religious polity
>hometown
pick one, shit eater

>tfw