Why was David Rockefeller so hated?

So everyone is going nuts because David Rockefeller died today at the age of 101 years old.

Why was this guy so hated? I mean, we all heard about conspiracy theories linking this man to global domination through the banking power, but is it true?

Tell me your thoughts on this man with acceptable arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-zika-virus/5505323
youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
books.google.com.au/books?id=q2lCAAAAIAAJ&dq=The Grandees&q=Rockefeller&pgis=1&redir_esc=y&hl=en
fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1230428291
theearthchild.co.za/david-rockefeller-one-of-the-most-evil-men-alive-is-finally-dead-at-101/
realjewnews.com/?p=216
stormfront.org/forum/t611918/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why was this guy so hated? I mean, we all heard about conspiracy theories linking this man to global domination through the banking power, but is it true?

The Jews maligning their old Anglo-Irish rivals.

The Rockefeller family is a family with a strong christian and Republican heritage, and have contributed much to medical and scientific research.

They are not Jewish, despite Sup Forums's ignorant claims.

>Anglo-Irish

Anglo-German rather.

Closest thing we have to American aristocracy.

>turbo globalist
>wanted to disolve nation states and have a one world government instead
>got a heart transplant at fucking 99
>which was already hi sixth

Because his philanthropy kept the black man down. No nigga is gonna work and support the community if some old white male is gonna hand him a welfare check.

With kiker dead, we'll rise to be KANG AGAIN!

he's pretty much the entire reason the US is still in the UN

because he made his fortune shorting the stock market on false ww2 news

>which was already his sixth
I didn't like him either. But do you fucking morons really believe this?

That's the thing. There seems to be a confusion atmosphere surrouding the Rockefeller Family. Some claim that they are pro-zionist but in the other hand, some claim they are WASP which is the exact oppossite of a kike or a pro-kike.

cause he owns the zika virus?

globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-zika-virus/5505323

>which was already hi sixth
7th I believe

>Why was this guy so hated? I mean, we all heard about conspiracy theories linking this man to global domination through the banking power, but is it true?
>turbo globalist
>wanted to disolve nation states and have a one world government instead
pretty much this.

your owners, the 1% of the 1% of the 1%, can get more power without sovereignty, nationalism, unique governments, etc.

An easy way to control the world would be to make it one giant "nation" and make sure dumbasses outfuck people that can tell when your dick is up their ass.

Enter globalism. This is why many, including Sup Forums hate globalists and why many insanely wealthy people are globalist. Lots happen to be jews too, which Sup Forums is pretty fixated on.

look around you and you can tell it is happening. people just started noticing in the last 10 years or so.

so is it rockefeler or george soros
whats the fuck Sup Forums

he had his hands in pic related.
if you think this a bit further you will see that if everyone were to pay back their debt, all money would vanish, but there would still be debt left due to the interests gathered.
now how to pay back the interest? with work. all work that is done is done for the banks which is what people and governments owe money to.
this means that the matrix is real, its just not a computer programm but a social economical construct which uses us as slaves (batteries) for the bankingcartells (the machines). people unaware of it, who didnt take the redpill will defend the system, saying its necessary. will rat out others and become agents of the system itself.

this fucker is was on the frontline on the war to enslave us all and divide nations froms each others so they proceed to kill each other so he could get some more shekels. reason enough.

rothschild shall be next

>Implying the term "Rockfeller Republican" wasn't the Cuckservative label of the 1950s and 60s.

there are jews, and there are (((jews))). not all jews are (((jews))) and not all (((jews))) are jews. however many of the jews are (((jews))) so we simplify it by just calling them all (((jews))) as they do nothing but jew around, regardless of ethnicity or religion

>just the other day people were commenting on how he looked really old
>they started doing the "if digits he dies" thing
I think somebody got digits

This

He wrote about it in his own biography you tard, it's neither conspiracy theory nor just a theory.

It's documented fact.

He wrote that there is a cabal of powerful elite shaping world governments in an effort to bring about a one world government.

>mfw its real

He was one of the ringleaders of the child trafficking pedophilia rape/torture elite gangs.

He's in hell now, being tortured the same way he and his ilk hurt the children.

any source on that? not that i dont believe it. they all have their hands in that i believe, just curious if there is solid evidence to easily redpill normies

He was hated because he was rich.

>look at me i have opinions and stuff

What are you even doing?

Wonder how many people's organs this fucker bought to stay alive so long.

So who's gonna step in and take his place?

His family of course

The Rockefellers and the Romneys derailed Barry Goldwater, /ourguy/ if Sup Forums were around in 68, in favor of LBJ. The same people, Rockefeller and Romneys son, tried to do the same to Trump.

"""Republicans"""

People don't remember but Nelson Rockefeller was the John McCain of his time.

Traitorous RINO who cared about his country club friends more than anything else.

i believe all his descendents already died. its almost like he was cursed for doing evil shit, or that the demons he worked with called in the debt early

those were the rotschilds. the rockefellers just killed a bunch of people that wanted to unhook society from petrol

Write the wrong year but you get the gist. George Romney and Rockefeller were globalist fuckheads and we still have to worry about their spawn skulking around causing trouble.

Just reposting this because people need to know it's real and this guy should have been necked years ago.

Why is the establishment almost unanimously in favor of nonwhite immigration?

>old
>white
>rich
>male

ticks all the boxes for hate in 2017

Good grief, thank you so much for posting this.

I'll be sure to save this shit.

The only sad thing about his death is that it wasn't a hanging.

im happy its appreciated. spread it whereever you want. the more people get redpilled on the banking system the sooner it will hopefully crash

I don't know who is going to take charge of all his money, but certainly the role he assumed in the globalist agenda are going to be taken by someone else. Someone younger, I think. Goerge Soros, Kissinger or some Du Pont could be potential candidates.

But if I listen to myself, I feel that they already chose someone else long time ago

He'll tell you all about it in his book he wrote

they surely have someone in place. its not like it was unexpected for him to day.But something about soros

youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc check at 7:35
why is soros always seem to be so happy about the time with the nazis?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
Even says its the happiest time of his life

Is he maybe on the nazis side? while rothschild and rockefeller and all the others try to controll the people through the banking system, the bought politicians and creation of laws usually hidden from sight. Soros always finances movements creating an impact in the lifes of people directly visible to everyone. is he trying to draw attention? is he funding such stuff to make us angry about the jews and the degeneracy, to make those more obvious to us in order to redpill people in masses by showing how stupid the political agenda is? Is he still in the sheets with the nazis?

theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
He literally says that the candidate he supported with a billion of dollar will lose the popular vote but will win either way. Why give her the billion dollars then in the first place if its already clear? Why make it so openly that the public generally wont support the candidate you gave your money to. Shouldn't he try to make the whole thing seem legit and fair? Why not keep his mouth shut about it?
He already implies that the election is rigged in Hillaries favor which means she shouldn't need all that money, and that exposing this might lead to Trump gaining more support. unless he didnt want Hillary to win. He may gave her money, but she blow it all on propaganda, CTR and exposing her own corrupt administration and media full speed. Was this the plan? Finance hillary so she can expose herself even faster? he may lost a billion to hillary but I dont think thats much to him, and I bet he had other deals going making sure he will gain from trumps victory too.

Why was this devil so afraid of death, Sup Forums? What did he promise his master that he was reluctant to give up?

one believe is that when you perform blackmagic and bound a demon unto you to serve you, you will in return become his slave in the afterlive. doesnt sound enjoyable

>be rockefeller
>ww II comes around
>fight to defend your country despite being grandson of billionaire
>risk your life anyway
>70 years later some obese neckbeards celebrates your death

bait

See, this is why jews tend to also become the most vehement and fierce opponents of marxism/globalism.

Make no mistake, the globalist cabal is oversaturated with jews, and these people are also often true believers in their cause.

But there is no middle ground with the jews. Either they are the biggest proponents of the globalist/cultural marxist agenda, or they are the biggest opponents of it.

Why?

I was asking myself, but after a while it kind of makes sense why jews of all people would also fiercely oppose this ideology. It's likely because they grew up among other jews who shared these beliefs, so they of all people would fully understand the true meaning and purpose of globalism and the impact it can have on nations.

Normies and gentiles are working 9-5 jobs and just don't think about these things... at all. This language and vocabulary doesn't register in their psychology. Of course they wouldn't understand why globalism is bad.

But a jew who grew up being taught the 'virtues' and 'wonders' of globalism?

He would understand of all people.

the six heart transplants meme is false tho

how so?

when you have money you can do anything

because regardless of what he did in ww2, he still was a huge proponent of globalism and a one world govt. as he himself stated.

I'm quite glad you are on this thread. Lots of good cuestions and answers Thanks user

>he still was a huge proponent of globalism
source?

you forgot the part where he pushed for dozens of wars, financed both sides to ensure maximum destruction to then be able to buy the land and ressources cheap and get a grib of power before the new powerstructures have been established, and where he subverted all major governments.

makes sense. but what do you think of soros? i have a hard time figurering him out

His own memoir.

what is bad about this quote? i feel like you guys see the word global and immediately freak out and heil hitler. and domt act like the US isnt a global colonial superterrorist

Liberal logic dictates that we suck up and worship rich people but at the same time we hate specific rich assholes only because they are rich, not because they are globalist kike-collaborators

>why dont you people want to be ruled by the people who push for war and misery for shekels and powers
he even admitted in that quote its against the US interest, and trust me he meant against the US people as the government is already all in on it.

>be rockefeller
>manipulate banks to get rich quick
>have 6 heart transplants despite being on the verge of death

A psychologically mature person can respect people for their virtues and abilities, but at the same time recognize that they are working against their interests.

He seems to be defending run of the mill anti communism and free trade. Not the best policies, but not evil either.

>Globalism isn't bad, Goyim.
At least try, man.

It is bad. But anti communism isn't the same as hurr we need one government.

One word

(((JEW)))

>but what do you think of soros? i have a hard time figurering him out
Your guess is as good as mine, user.
Could be a secretly redpilled jew trying to bring about another worldwide right-wing fascist/populist revolt.
Or he could just be your run of the mill globalist shill of the worst order.

I have figured out something. The globalist agenda may be filled with judes, but between them could a clash of interest. Maybe Soros is chasing the same objetive as Rothschild or Rockefeller but wants to do it in his way, that would explain the rare manner of his actions. They are chasing the same goal, but in different paths.

yeah, i dont believe they are as united as people think they are. seeing how they screw over everyone else it is likely they work on screwing over each other as well. probably each and everyone has the plan of the final victory bringen the others to fall and overtake everything, and probably all of them infiltrated each other already up to the point that most masons, illuminati, kaballists, CIA, elders of zion and what else is out there mainly consists of people that have the mission to infiltrate that organization and keep track of their actions. probably each and everyone of those plans on steeling the victory from the grasp of his master as well so far that even the janitor at the white house thinks in the end he will rule the world alone

yeah, its all speculation. but at least if im not the only one thinking this is possible im likely not just going crazy

>conspiracy theories
They're not theories if they're real, compadre.

As I once read, the masons which were a secret society mainly composed by people influenced by pagan and illustrated thoughts went to shit when kikes infiltrated. The founding fathers of America were part of this society and seemed to have a humanístic conception of politics, but as time passed the judes coming from Europe infiltrated the movement which derived in the total corruption of the Masons and its ideals.

This could partially confirm your theory that several organizations are there to infiltrate others. But I actually believe that this is not a matter of organizations. I believe that they are judes o pro-zionist who individually work to sabotage organizations that could potentially harm them or harm their agenda, and once they completed their objective they use those organizations or societies in their favor to crush others.

A book overlooked by most people and published for sale mainly within the Jewish community states that the Rockefellers are Jews of Sephardic descent (meaning Spanish and Portuguese Jews).

The book is entitled "The Grandees - America's Sephardic Elite." The author is (((Stephen Birmingham))), who is recognized by the Jewish community as an expert on Jewish history.

books.google.com.au/books?id=q2lCAAAAIAAJ&dq=The Grandees&q=Rockefeller&pgis=1&redir_esc=y&hl=en

The publisher of "The Grandees" is the Jewish owned publishing firm of "Harper and Row" of New York City. Mr. Birmingham also wrote the book "Our Crowd" about the family background of America's wealthiest and most successful Jews. Both books have been hailed by Jewish publications as first class works in the documentation of Jewish history.

In "The Grandees" (((Stephen Birmingham))) reveals the existence of a very rare book which was published only for Jews some years ago. The work was published only for Jews some years ago. The work was compiled by the Jewish historian Malcolm H. (((Stern))) and entitled "Americans of Jewish Decent."
That book weighed 10 pounds and gave the history of 25,000 Jewish individuals in America. It is extremely interesting to note that only 550 copies of the book were printed and each copy was consecutively numbered.
The book was delivered to the top Jewish community leaders in America for their personal reference files in dealing with and contacting Jews who are "Marranos" (those Jews who "PRETEND" to be Christians in their community but secretly hold to their Jewish faith and race when among their own kind).

Mr. Birmingham in "The Grandees" reports: "Who would expect to find the Rockefellers in the book." (((Stern)))'s work traces what he calls the "Nobility of Jewry - the Sephardim who lived in Spain and Portugal as princes of the land." Many centuries ago the Jews flooded into Spain in great numbers and through usury and stealth became vast land owners. The Jews controlled both Spain and Portugal through their monopoly over the finances of the country.

It was in 1492 that King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain expelled the Jews from their country and confiscated their ill-gotten wealth. It was during this period that the Rockefeller family moved to the Turkish Empire which welcomed the Jews at that time, believing them to be a "poor persecuted people."

The grandfather of our former Vice-President Nelson Rockefeller, admitted that his family once moved from Turkey to France. It was from France that they moved to America. John D. Rockefeller, Sr., was a wealthy man even before he took over Standard Oil Co., which made their family one of the richest in the world. No one has ever explained how this family came into such wealth as soon as they arrived in America from France.

There is no known information on how the Rockefellers came into huge amounts of money in France. Some thing they got their money from the Rothschilds and were originally their agents in buying up Christian businesses in America. "Marranos" are Jews who "PRETEND" to convert to Christianity so as to deceive Christians in their business dealings, but secretly continued to practice Judaism in private rituals.

For this reason, a Marrano family like the Rockefellers would make the perfect tool for the Rothschilds of France who have for centuries used secret agents to carry on their work.

"The Thunderbolt" was the first publication to bring Vice-President Nelson Rockefeller's Jewish ancestry to public attention. This information finally explains why he has always been able to work so closely with Jewish interests and why his administration as governor of New York was loaded down with Jews from top to bottom.
His political campaigns of the past were always directed by Jews and he was always the support of the Jewish community in all of his political races.

Normally the Jews would not support a Christian multi-millionaire for political office because they would be afraid they could not control him after the election. The fact that Jewish community leaders have long known that the Rockefellers were fellow Jews goes a long way in explaining why the organized Jewish community has always supported the Rockefeller's political ambitions.

Now we can see why Nelson and David Rockefeller boosted his fellow Jew (((Henry Kissinger))) into the Nixon administration and Kissinger in turn has used his position to bring his fellow Jew Rockefeller into power.

fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1230428291

theearthchild.co.za/david-rockefeller-one-of-the-most-evil-men-alive-is-finally-dead-at-101/

Well thats one down, and many more to go.

The Rockefellers are in fact, Jewish, they head up world wide sephardic, Jewry. They are deep crypto Jews. One only need look at the photos of the Rockerfeller Clan to see they are sephardic jews and hang out with sephardic jews, guys like Nick Rockefeller, Neva Goodwin Rockefeller, Jay Rockefeller, etc. Bill Clinton is the illegitimate son of Winthrop Rockefeller and the Bush family real name is scherf, they are german jews, and former nazis. Prescott bush and adopted into the bush family and given a phony identidy, along with his sons. The Rockefellers married a relative of the Rothschilds, a gantz.
So it all in the family, so to speak. for now they have grafted in a few non jews to give world jewish government or world zionist government some ‘cover’, but these people will be disposed of. i urge you to research the rockefeller family, they are CLEARLY SEPHARDIC JEWS, and the 2nd richest jewish family in the world after the rothschilds. Al gore married his daughter in the (((Schiff))) banking faimily. Jenna Bush married a Hagar and this family are cryto Jews. Hagars brother married into a prominent Jewish family, who owned a large part of HBO.

This new world order is so jewish, it looks like the last supper, especially the rockefellers. in addition, i knew a rockefeller who admitted to me the family was jewish and who would not go by the name rockefeller and he married a jewish woman in the presbyterian church, like the rockefellers do typically these days. thanks for your great website, and standing up for Christ and the Truth, may G-d keep you from the zionists bloody hands.
shalom

realjewnews.com/?p=216

stormfront.org/forum/t611918/

I'm not sure about other reasons, and I'll go through this thread for them, but his fucking 6 heart transplants is a reason I'm happy the fucker it 6 feet under. How did he source them? What of the people that died on the waiting lists because of this fucking cunt?

Also, look at those fucking soulless eyes.

inb4 Pizzagate proof.

>money
Money is for retards, either invest your money in assets or hedge it in metals or some shit

>and domt act like the US isnt a global colonial superterrorist

How new are you, where are you faggots coming from, anyone that's been here more than a couple days would know the vast majority of Sup Forums is against kike tactics like nationbuilding.

Alzo called

Rockefeller republicans

Holy fuck too much to TAKE IN!

His dad committed treason during war because he wanted more shekels.