During the election, before we found all the fucked up shit in pedosta emails...

during the election, before we found all the fucked up shit in pedosta emails, there were several threads about moloch and minerva

five levels of woke, etc

now you never see them, ever

what happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/terms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Owls took the board over, they're the mods here now.

We start again.
Thanks for the reminder.

THIS IS NOW A FUCKING MOLOCH/MINERVA HATE THREAD

2/3

Fuck.

3/3

The word nigh translates to "left" it was a common phrase to turn nigh or go nigh meaning left

bump

lmao
I would post another but I just have the 4

I will check to make sure tho

>time is nigh
>time is left
Try again

thats not an owl on the dollar, its the ends of the line designs you can find them in other spots

yea I can't find any else it is all drowned by pizzagate stuff I need to sort

the shit about the cube buildings and saturn was spooky tho

I suppose the mural at the bank of America shows our coming eclipse, followed by the lady breaking through the glass ceiling of the box she is in, reminded me of how Hillary talked about unrest in this country in her concession speech then speaking of the glass ceiling being broke soon, trump looks similar to the man pictured also, Is it possible that these events lead to the camps we see in the second of the murals at bank of america? golden dawn? wasn't trumps first campaign logo similar to a sun rise?

OMFG STFU

"True Blue Media, LLC" happened. Here is there liability information if you have a legal need to contact the DMCA attorney for them. You may be entitled to this information by law.

Note how ((((they)))) distance themselves from the validity of their posts, maybe theyre afraid of a lawsuite? Who are its customers and how do they rate customer satisfaction? Are employees measured with "metrics" and reprimanded for negative performance?

Since its a corporation its important to know they are the District of Columbia venue for litigation. Probably a physical mailing location is there that a .gov site would need to list.

shareblue.com/terms/

>mfw Obama mentioned a green owl painting in his farewell speech from Sandy Hook
That was the weirdest thing I've seen happen in a speech.

checked

This image just shows how OBVIOUS this all is.

Smh masons, could've been more discrete.

has kek come to finsh the false idol

Nothing changed, it just draw less attention because there's nothing new to discuss. Nothing stops you from going ahead and making a moloch/minerva thread and dumping what information we have. It's always good to remember.

Minerva is the new nu-female New World Order. Park was in it, Merkel is in it, Hillary was like their H. W. but less effective.