New wikileaks Vault 7 inc

The Vault 7 release has been the top pinned tweet for wikileaks for the last two weeks. It's just been unpinned.

New leaks incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

prepareforchange.net/2017/03/15/spring-equinox-victory-now-meditation/
robertdavidsteele.com/appearances/audio-visual-interviews/
theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/jun/19/open-source-revolution-conquer-one-percent-cia-spy
archive.is/hPSfU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117554297/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
archive.is/YEHiP
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reply to old thread regarding HDV.

Not my choice of hardware. Obviously they have a different setup. Also the discs are bigger (like small wavers) and they are a whole lot of them in a rack, You can fit petabytes on one Disk, there is a constant supply of disks fed into the system and the disks are archived after they have been written on and writing heads with diodes that have to be replaced constantly, pretty much a daily thing like replacing laser printer cartridges.

They better have something this time.

Hope it's good shit

Why don't the hashes dropped before the Assange internet cutoff match the insurance files available now? That is my biggest problem trusting Wikileaks now.

Bump.

That's a good observation, though is it necessarily indicative of anything?

This is something everybody seems to have forgotten - remember, everybody has extremely short memories. I followed the blockchain hunt religiously. Something was off about that entire scenario, and has been off since mid October.

If Wikileaks is a CIA asset now, just fuck my shit up desu

Assange's cat here (plausible deniability):

It's been unpinned because our initial release didn't get the media traction we had hoped, and today Wikileaks has been mentioned a lot in the news, so for new viewers we would rather give them more digestible and palatable highlights of Wikileaks as a whole.

Pre-Commitment were not Checksum Hashes.
They actually were the first part of the Key.
Staff was supposed to push the button to release the next one. It didn't happen.

Wikileaks is compromised.

All these leaks are making me very tired. Don't you think it's time we all took a break and got some rest? Reading this long leaks makes me very sleepy. Rest rejuvenates the weary. Lets go to sleep, get some rest. The soft pillow feels so nice on my head when I'm sleepy and need some rest.

lol faggot

well, shit happens literally while taken a dump

It's not just the october events that are incredibly suspicious, but the fact that wikileaks/assange has made absolutely no attempt to explain themselves. They literally announced they were compromised and a contingency plan was activated, and then pretended it never happened.

That's terrifying

Exactly. Yet encourage followers to question & authenticate. Lots of strangeness. If I was a whistleblower, Wikileaks lack of clarifying & refusal to pgp would make me hesitant to release. Period.

>new pinned tweet
>all aboard the non habbening

I cleared my schedule in the morning on the chance that this user is telling the truth.
I'm tired of this noisy russian hackers narrative.
I'm sick of amateur idiots directing popular opinion every night.
I also wanted to bump

right

and bump

That gowdy is legit

Trannies..Trannies everywhere. Praise kek

wouldn't this mean CIA conspired against Hillary and that Trump was the true establishment puppet?

Or perhaps that Hillary was never meant to win from the very beggining

Why no build up from wikileaks? This info seems more explosive then 2 weeks ago.

bump

sounds actually legit

I put on my happening sweatpants and a pot of coffee, just in case.

SO....tomorrow then?

Are you the Swiss user who was onto the insurance file the other night? Did you get an advanced gestalt on all this?

Does this have anything to do with the "Project Dragnet" that is on drudge but completely ignored by the rest of the media?

>For lack of better bumpage
Why, my friend: tonight is a happening...

prepareforchange.net/2017/03/15/spring-equinox-victory-now-meditation/

bumpity bump bump

text me

>muh trickle release to blueball everyone

fuck you wasnt even successful for a full newscycle. change your strategy and give me that walnut sauce recipe! reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The last few times they've released around 9am D.C time.

was talking about a new leak at that time but hit the bump limit, then I noticed the unpinning of the tweet.
Hope it wasn't just for that Nicky Hagar book crap they're promoting right now.
Unless Sammy makes an appearance in it.

Assange may have been captured by CIA/NSA but he could be being held by the good guys.

There's no way that Wikileaks could be allowed to operate without NSA/CIA help. Especially in light of recent leaks. Notice how Vault7 was hot on the heals of the Trump wiretapping allegation?

I'm going to need a basic gestalt...

niner niner over

the most succesful shit was the podesta drop.

media and intelligence has adapted to wl drops and wls has not adapted to it. Still doing there little bullshit small releases at a time to build up the brand. its not working.

if JA is comprimised dump him and get a new spokesman. The info must get out not your stupid books and other shit. just dump it all.

GIVE ME THAT HUMA / CF/ WEINER stuff not shit people care about.

If if if if if if if if... uh if

hol up hol hol hol up

Hehehehehe if hol up if if if hol up

she got played hardcore

I have no doubt that Assange was taken. My theory is he is in good hands by the CIA and being held in protection. After the Ecuador election is finalized I believe Lasso said he was going to kick out Assange who would then be extradited to the US.

Wouldn't it be something if Lasso DID win and then the true/real Assange shows up in the US safe and sound.

I think the military, friendly IC community has been keeping Assange safe until they can finally bring him out after all this shit blows over.

You guys underestimate how effective the reach of the CIA leaks have been, I think. I've seen absolute normies on my Facebook friend list sharing stuff about the CIA spying. They definitely don't visit Sup Forums or actively seek out Wikileaks themselves, and they still knew about it.

Pass me some Crack, some chocolate chip cookies and a cigarette , I'll have a nap and if if if if Pizza later :o)

Maybe the medkit was right after all

i think that swizz user was right

>mfw all this is true
>Trump raiding the CIA, NSA
The memes will be too overwhelming.

This needs to happen

Keeping tabs on this guy.
>pic related

robertdavidsteele.com/appearances/audio-visual-interviews/

>Robert David Steele, former Marine, CIA case officer, and US co-founder of the US Marine Corps intelligence activity, is a man on a mission. But it’s a mission that frightens the US intelligence establishment to its core.
With 18 years experience working across the US intelligence community, followed by 20 more years in commercial intelligence and training, Steele’s exemplary career has spanned almost all areas of both the clandestine world.

theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/jun/19/open-source-revolution-conquer-one-percent-cia-spy

archive.is/hPSfU

He along with with Steve Pieczenik as a self-described White Hat (i.e. the guys who have taken credit for hacking the DNC).

steve pieczenik outright dropped that sandy hook was a false flag and no one batted a fucking eye

Well, they wouldn't have posted today because the Congressional hearing would have distracted from the release. Also, information from such hearings might suggest changes to the release schedule. We should see at least one or two more major leaks in the lead up to the French elections since these leaks help build enthusiasm for nationalism generally. I expect that properly timed Wikileaks releases, even if they do not relate to France directly, would still push Le Pen's vote share up a few percent. They will probably release more frequently starting in mid-April, or at least that is what I would do. I would do a daily series in the week or two weeks leading up to the election, with one major release between now and then, if I were doing it.

Bump for happenings. Bring out your memes.

forgot to add the 4plebs archive you want all the juicy shit

Too soon?

Btw, anybody combing over Cooney's latest?

No shills itt thus far
>praise!

If any white hats are watching, thank you.

blessed be

who's rogers??

NSA director who was at the hearing with Comey today answering questions.

FUCK ya praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

get with it user

I guess they fell victim to their own sleepy memes, they started early today.
Can we take this time to talk about Comey's comment on these "LOUD" and "NOISY" Russian hackers? Almost as if "they didn't care if we knew what they were doing?"
Combine that bit of testimony, part one of the Vault 7 leaks, and the absence of a CIA representative at the hearing, what do you think that means?

>Vault7 was hot on the heals of the Trump wiretapping allegation
WL were teasing it long before that though. I think it's he other way around; Trump knew what was going to be released so he dropped a bomb that would tie in nicely with it.

What timezone is this cap?
What time should I check wikileaks?
t. non-NEET wagecuck

desu, idk the timezone, I'm just gonna go to sleep, and see if its there by mid-morning or so.

I think last time it dropped tuesday around 6 am PST

Ty ill check then
>ever sleeping in this timeline
You might as well kill yourself.

CHECKED. PRAISE KEK!

you faggots should get some sleep

Kek.
NBC reported before the election that US cybercommand (presumably) compromised the Russian grid in advance of the election:
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
archive.is/YEHiP

My first thought was that this fact would make any allegation of Russian 'interference' null and void.And now with Vault7:

>With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from. UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.

Kek be praised. Why don't the normies see it this way?

It's Pacific Time, so it was just before 7 PM Central time or 8 PM Eastern. Leaks should drop around 8 AM Central/9 AM Eastern tomorrow if our Swiss friend is legit

Because they are low-info mouth-breathers who just regurgitate headlines and talking points.

julian is dead
who cares

swiss user can you tell us anything about trumps wiretap claims?

He's alive and you know it, shill.

Why so quiet suddendly?

I really hope that Assange is alive and well, but nobody has seen him in the embassy since SWAT operation. Not showing up on window or balcony. Even his own lawyer couldn't see him.

It's possible that good guys got him to safety but he can also be at some CIA black site being tortured.

Nobody really knows who controls wikileaks now.

Fuck

We just saw him in a press conference a couple weeks ago. All of you autists keep zeroing in on the Hannity interview. What about the press conference? He was right there talking about recent leaks. There's no way it was pre-recorded. So what do you have to say about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Would love to get more Huma emails declassified.

Yes, I've seen this, but there weren't any weird things in the press conference video feed like you have all been obsessing over from the Hannity interview, which leads me to believe the strange bits in the Hannity interview were just bad editing as others have suggested.

this looks terrible and the assange gif looks like an Adobe or other standard "morph" transition becoming commonly used in doco style interviews to clean up useless gaps (source: I'm an editor)

Your Huma fetish will blowback with one of the batches of leaks.

Unless you're into some kind of Hillary-on-Huma loli dojinshi.

^^tru story.

Why he doesn't show up in the window or balcony like he used to do? Why not give one real proof what would kill all these rumors?

Real Assange would do that if he knew that WL credibility is being questioned. Why we only see him on video nowdays?

That's live. Imagine what you can do with profession after editing specially with black book tech. They have much more advanced tech than Hollywood shows us. Everything can be faked now.

t. not an editor

So the DIA is on trump's side?

Maybe parts of the FBI too? It sounds like the military is really hard at work protecting the country from a takeover by rogue agencies / foreigners / 5th column.

bump

I'm absolutely certain that he's compromised, that something went down in october/early november.

But I'm not sure if it's the good guys or the bad guys running the show now. Or whether the good guys are actually good, or just another set of bad guys.

bump

According to Anon5 (who's threads get bombed by shills) the Deep State is setting up the CIA for blame in the event of an "accident" with the WH, though they themselves are being backstabbed by the Globalists.

Interesting times. Antarctica will be on TV worldwide if things get too crazy to manage.

That pic is worth noting.

Anon5 is a disinfo shill. Don't listen to that shithead.

The guy seriously had people believing there are actual giant animal bones the size of islands and mountains in antarctica and all over the world. Go read some of his past threads; he's a shill meant to get people off track and believing total bullshit.

Pay attention to how aggressively he attacks anyone who calls him out on his shit, and how he spams his thread into every other thread on the board when people stop taking his bait.

Fuck that guy and whoever's paying him to pull that shit.

There are giants in Antarctica according to multiple sources (Simon Parkes, Corey Goode). Island size is a bit much, h/e. He does have impersonators...

His info on SJW's, globalists, the death of Europe, are at the very least insightful and do corroborate other leakers and sources.