Why are Trump supporters so dumb?

>Trump voters: "Hillary is a corporate shill and a liar!!"
Trump is a corporate shill and a liar

>Trump voters: "Hillary used a private email server!!"
Trump's cabinet uses private email servers

>Trump voters: "Hillary's gonna rig the election!"
Trump rigged the election with the help of a foreign adversary (Russia)

Pic related, your average Trump voter.

Sharia Blue is still paying you faggots?

Their asses are foul smelling which prevents them from finding a suitable sexual partner to subdue their frustrations of being virgins

0.5 shekels have been added to your account.

>muh corporations

>muh emails

>muh russia

You do know no one cares right? Trump won, just live with it faggot.

/gif/

It's really mind blowing how there head of the FBI can sit there and tell you there literally no evidence and you still repeat the same tired shit. You people are fucking sad lmao

BABY I WAS BORN DUMB

>Oy Vey!!! OP goyim is right!!! How could we be so dumb to vote for that buffoon Drumpf!!! We sure do regret voting for Drumpf and before he has a chance to get his grubby goyim hands on the nuclear codes we must impeach!!! The only true winner of the 2016 election had her campaign HQ in Brooklyn NYC!!! Say it with me... Madam President!!!

>Trump not accepting the election results is atrocious!
"#notmypresident"

You vote for your interests and what you want to see. Not in the intelligence of the candidate. That's how the political system works

Trump isn't perfect, But he gutted TPP within days of being office so I already feel justified in my vote. Additionally in the wake of Syrian ""Refugee"" migration to Europe there needs to be a serious re-evaluation on what idea's and cultures are acceptable and voting for someone who says "Everyone and everything is welcome!" is not going to ask the questions that need to be asked.

>votes for a functioning retard woman to run a country thinking it's a good idea
>cries for 5 months after she, of course, loses
>cries even more when donald trump is actually not that bad

fuck you American left wingers are a bunch of gay sooks

And this is why trump won. You are retarded.

>Trump voters: "HILLARY IS A WAR MONGER!!"

>But he gutted TPP

He didn't do SHIT. It was dead before he even got into the white house faggot.

Why is the fact that she used a private email server a bad thing?

>Trump is a corporate shill and a liar

Yep but he's open about helping American corporations especially since his policies will hinder them abroad. As far as his lying goes, it's mainly by omission as he speaks in generalities. And is a pretty greasy deal-maker and salesman.

>Trump's cabinet uses private email servers

*secure* private email servers, and I bet they're not receiving classified emails on them.

There's actual evidence Clinton rigged the primaries against Bernie and had the help of a foreign government (Saudi Arabia).

Stop projecting.

I mean I never said Trump wasn't either, but he at least makes sue we're properly equipped before heading in. Hillary probably would have cut defense spending and still pushed for another war. Also there is nothing wrong with apply more force to fix a problem that you did not initially start. He is going to have to fix Iraq and Syria and it's better if we push to get it done now and not leave it for he future.

>N-no you: the thread

>Hillary sets a precedent.
>Doesn't get in trouble for it.
>"Fine. I will too, then."
>NO DON'T DO THAT IT'S WRONG!
lul wat?

Looks like a slide thread to me.
Sage