You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wR3Bng6P6V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paying for this garbage

Good job, asshole.

>playing the digital jew

i have no pity for plebs

Dude it's rich and realistic dialog, all transexuals tell every random person they meet that they're transexual.

Duh.

People really need to stop buying these fucking games.

kek

IT
JUST
KEEPS
GETTING
WORSE

>Hi, I'm trans
Hi, I'm white.

Guild wars 2 has a trans person that literally can't shut up about how they used to be a guy (literaly shouting, no need to interact) positioned right by the only entrance to fractals (main endgame pve content before they added raids)...the game tries to be very... inclusive, but it is literally shouting on a non-stop loop to absolutely any npc that walks by.

What's worse is if you talk to it, your final conversation choice is a forced "that's brave of you"

they pulled this same stunt in that new Baldur's Gate adventure

Why would you buy this garbage? Aren't there better things on the market right now?

I didn't buy it anons calm down

The game runs like shit too

What is this video supposed to show? I don't see anything obviously wrong.

How poorly optimized the game is since he said the game runs like shit too.

Poor framerate and animation
not something you'd see in a AAA 2017 game
and then there's the ugly characters like pic related

why did you bought it tho

>muh women are not defined by their looks

Because i love pic related

>the nose
(((who))) could that be?

didnt know u love jews

Guess who's behind it

Game Designer

Of course a leaf did it

say what you want the facial base is jewish

i didnt know you love the jews a lot... i guess you're the most cuck tunisian guy in tunisia

DISGUSTING

Is the actress jewish as well ?

doesnt look like her tho... dem nose... dem eyes. dem lips

thats jew, even the voice actress is jew

oh shit schlomo

Here's a comparison between 2 games of the same franchise with 10 year gap
2007 by men
2017 by women

jew lover :)

>talk to random NPC
>tells you about being a transsexual
Average day in college

If you are sending a colony anywhere why the fuck would you send anyone incapable/uninterested in reproducing?

No fags, no trannies, no menopause, no sterile.

fuk u i wanna bang that thing

can't wait for the day, people will bitch on Sup Forums about the numales fucking aliens and being progressive
mkez me cummmm

Fuck, you're right.

How did he make his face feminine? Didn't realize fantasy land had such advanced surgery.

Magic

is that footage really the final product from 2017, because holy shit that's grade school level animation

In the final version, a character holds a gun pointed at herself to kill an enemy, in a cutscene

I doubt it's more her fault than Bioware's for shitting out the game too early desu

ayee
she's a fucking cosplayer kek

we all know you love the jews... and you wanted to "elevate" the issues to inter species.. so people wouldnt consider your jew love as bad as the aliens

You ever seen woman in the military? That was added for realism.

Don't forget that (((EA))) is a part of this, too.

I can already see it - The Sims 5: Now featuring transsexual sims! Buy the game for $79.99, add $10 and get the season pass early!

You know it's coming ...

The sad part is that this isn't even that egregious when you consider that they made transexuals a thing in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Yes, you heard me right. A fantasy world has trans people now.

At least in the Mass Effect universe, you can make it kinda plausible because it's essentially set our world in the future but there is no fucking excuse to do that shit in a goddamn fantasy world with dragons, elves, and dwarves and shit. Especially when you consider that they just retroactively included that crap when the last two games made no mention of trans people existing. None whatsoever.

Fuck Biocucks and fuck leaf game developers.

Vile jewery

Why are you trying so hard ? i'm not canadian
Kek

bioware died off when they started making mass effect 3 and dragon age 2

damn i miss the good old bioware... neverwinter nights... star wars old republic... baldurs gate

JUST

This.
>Starts making lists.

In For Honor, you would have to grind for 2.5 years to unlock everything in the game. Or, you could just spend $700 and unlock everything immediately, not including dlc

never said you're a cucknucks.

i merely stated that you love jews... admit it...

There are many gay characters in the new Zelda...

And every single one of them is a mentally retarded freak of nature and one even has a cutscene with Link being disgusted.

Stop playing western games.

you know i was never going to get this game but now it's provided me with plenty of free laughing.

gg ez no re

You played what you chose. Don't like it - don't play it.

>drumpf supporter starts talking about the """constitutional""" """republic"""
>mfw

>Aid Worker
>Aid
>Trans
Is that an Aids joke?

who is she?

>I can already see it - The Sims 5: Now featuring transsexual sims! Buy the game for $79.99, add $10 and get the season pass early!

Bonus: Season pass unlocks straight white males.

voice actress of that ugly thing on the right

liar, I know this is what you really wanna bang

wtf is with quasimodo's face over here?

>Bonus: Season pass unlocks straight white males.
>Primary source for the game.
>Demographic is women.

yeah found her name fryda wolff

I'm a retard, the post

>Hi how are you doi-
>HELLO I'M HOMOSEXUAL HOW ARE YOU EVERYTHINGS THING?

God damn it...

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! How far has Mass Effect fallen?

>fallen
It's been floundering on the bottom for a while now.

Is there a lets play of this game by someone who isn't a gay liberal?

Exactly, and the point of the game is to fuck sims and have a (((family))), now be a good goy and have multculti kids.

dawg, like, dawg. dawg (sorry I can't find it, not sure if I saved)

Critical had a good one

I was pointing out the irony that women would be the most racist picking out only white men as head of the family yet at the same time demanding white men not be...

...but I can imagine a Jew screaming this.

Someone needs to make a mod where the conversations with trannies are completely changed, and girl characters are made feminine and sexy as fuck. It would trigger so many, it would be glorious.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh

UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH
DUUUUUUH
DUUUAAARHH I'M RETARDED HUUUUEEEEEH

I could do better than this and I've never done animations. It looks like a down syndrome.

how about boycott the game and buy games who actually has better and attractive characters

They actually found someone more autistic than the female lead of ME:A.

>entire point of being transgender is to pass as opposite gender
>immediately out yourself to random strangers for no reason at all

My favorite franchise, destroyed by fucking liberals. God fucking damn it, man.

>and nothing of value was lost
you had shit taste to begin with desu

autism?

>ever liking Mass Effect for any reason
You deserved it desu

The funny part is that this implies that far in the future, trannies still aren't really accepted and it's a remarkable thing worth mentioning. It'd be better to treat it as a mundane fact of the universe, but whatever, these are humanities majors.

I can't see why we can't have both? Boycott is not gonna work anyway, normies don't give a fuck and are not even aware these trans/gay content on their games

>trannies existing in the future at all

>The funny part is that this implies that far in the future, trannies still aren't really accepted and it's a remarkable thing worth mentioning.

Also implies that there is no genetic cure for this disorder therefore it's really a mental illness.

We need that an-gay ball meme.

>destroyed
Even ME:1 was more liberal than conservative. It just kept going.

Fuck you bitch, ME was fantastic as so is the lore behind it. Go play your goddam Weaboo games with emotionally retarded characters using over the top drama for every little emotion their autistic minds experience.

>Being a closet faggot/liberal.

> modern video games

CLAIMED!!!

See how textures magically appear in front of the car as it is moving?
That's called popping, and it's a normal thing in many games since rendering a whole open world requires massive ammounts of power, assets are loaded as your character walks.
Usually though, popping occurs with far objects , not 3 meters in front of the fucking car.

It's a shame because I really loved ME. It had created an amazing and interesting universe and probably introduced many people, like me, to this kind of genre.
Then ME2 happened (I even bought the collectors edition, which here in Mexico was fucking expensive) and you could already see how some topics were pushed hard. The gameplay was solid, albeit I liked original's better.
I didn't even bother with the third one. Glad I didn't.

If your game has better story than it does gameplay, it shouldn't be a video game. Just go read some sci-fi novels and keep your shit out of my medium.

Wait, what the hell? They have video games and electricity in Tunisia?

Redpill me on Tunisia and Muslims.

not better than this

youtube.com/watch?v=wR3Bng6P6V8