Is going vegetarian degenerate?

I'm getting fat as fuck. I'm 6' 205 now. I eat anywhere from 5-8 pounds of red meat a week.

I've decided for my health, that I'm going vegetarian.

Am I automatically a liberal now?

Other urls found in this thread:

leangains.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25414824
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22230619
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26355190
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4359818/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427880/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25263477
youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk
tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Vca8Ry7FUszOpMX0JQfETQEsDC&pid=15.1&P=0&w=288&h=188
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just stop eating sugar you. Meat is good for you. Eat it.

>deciding for your health to go vegetarian
If you don't have the discipline to eat right, you don't have the discipline to accurately balance your proteins to get your essential amino acids.

Enjoy your preventable diseases.

Subtracting a good source of protein isn't going to help you if you still continue if input is more than output.
So, no, not a liberal, just stupid.

not a liberal, just doesn't know jack shit about nutrition.

Try intermittent fasting instead.
Get red pilled senpai
leangains.com/

>Causing less suffering is "degenerate"
Only a white male could be this wicked. Can't wait to watch your world burn at your own corrupt, inept hands.

Become a vegan

Dairy is fucking you over more than meat is. But meat still is.

>Am I automatically a liberal now?

Yes
Vegetarianism is retarded.
Just stop eating so much fucking food and also

Was Hitler a liberal?

what is your diet like?

This. If you are drinking milk on a daily basis you would be better drinking soda. Cut to almond milk (make sure you get almond milk made only with activated almonds) and you won't look back. Seriously though, unsweetened almond milk is 35cal a cup no fat no sugar.

Learn portion control. You'll give up meat but then eat 5-8lbs of junk snacks in its place. Go on /fit/ and read the sticky and download something like myfitnesspal app to track your food intake, you lard.

Psh op you're telling me im 5-8 225..
>psh, nothing personal kid
>teleports behind you
>shoves a femenine cucumber up your ass

No really tho, I need to stop drinking, its the only thing that fucks me hard

Vegetarian and Vegan diets have been shown to have the following benefits.

(VE = veggy) (V = vegan) (B = both).

>(VE) protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality (1)
>(V) the above benefits and additional protection from obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality (1)
>(VE) Improved glycemic control in T2 Diabetes (2)
>(V) significantly lower risk for overall cancer (3, 5)
>(VE) lower risks for diabetes, diverticular disease and eye cataracts (4)
>(B) less likely to suffer from hypertension (5)
>(VE) better metabolic profile (6)
>(B) lower anxiety (7)
>(VE) less negative emotions, improved mood (8, 9)
>(V) alleviates symptoms of Osteoarthritis (10)
>(V) healthier gut microbiota profile with more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing microbiota (11)
>(VE) improves insulin resistance (12)
>(VE) reduces oxidative stress and improves the bodies anti-oxidant status (12, 13, 14)
>(V) half as much risk for developing hyperthyroidism (15)

1 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
2 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25414824
3 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923
4 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
5 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
5 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22230619
6 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26355190
7 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
8 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
9 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
10 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4359818/
11 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
12 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427880/
13 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/
14 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
15 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25263477

is it coors/miller/bud light? I was starting to switch to those but started realizing the calorie savings weren't so good as I was drinking more to get the same buzz

Hitler was a vegetarian.

Mind you, I knew Sup Forums was dumb before I knew it was right.

>make sure you get almond milk made only with activated almonds

Why not just eat less meat rather than completely eliminate it? Or eat chicken instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk

I honestly don't know why I waste my time here. It's a good thing I came across this thread and you're lucky OP. This place is a shit hole of people 2/3 my IQ and knowledge of the occult. Eating flesh and or blood, or drawing blood of other sentient life forms that have not tried to harm you is a violation of natural law, that's it, move on with life.

Because moderation requires some degree of self control - the truly weak are best not tempted.

Temperance, like all other virtues is in short supply.

Nah I switched to Smirnoff 100 because beer would bloat me and never give me a good buzz unless I drank like 10+ or a 6 pack of 12%+ craft beer. Even though the booze is calorie dense as fuck it's the food cravings that kill me and I end up easily eating 3k calories a night.

With that being said yeah I look chubby but not as fat as you'd expect a guy my height to be at 225. That's because since I graduated highschool in 06 I consistently worked out till about 3 years ago and had a lot of muscle. I look builtfat now which is just further driving my depression into drinking.

You're fucking anorexic for an American

>tfw fell in love with a vegetarian liberal witch girl

Dairy is shit though, desu, and will make your body odor reek like shit. Look up what other people say we (Americans) smell like. Rotting milk. Keep fish, lose dairy.

>that picture
>hurr get fit for girls durrr

I'm 6ft also and use to be 245 pounds. Eat less and do cardio. Read the /fit/ sticky.

>Is going vegetarian degenerate?
No, but there's nothing wrong with eating a bit of meat from time to time.
>Am I automatically a liberal now
As long as it's not about muh animal rights then you're OK.

/thread

>.t nigger
whats the matter jamal?
Lactose intolerant?

roses are red
obama's half black
if you can't drink milk
you have to go back

Milk is delcious and good for you.
Literally blessed with genes allowed to drink it and you complain like a wuss

I wonder how much of this is Vegetarian/Vegan vs. vegetarians having a higher intake of leafy greens/veggies by necessity, as well as less exposure to to factory farmed meat/egg/dairy. It'd be interesting to see a study comparing V/VE to someone eating the least harmful varieties of meat/egg/dairy in terms of source and a higher level of veg/greens.

post pics.

lo-carb. I lost 30lbs in 2 months. It's /impossible/ at first - no bread, rice, potatoes - but it's doable, you find out what you /can/ eat. And it works. You have to stay on it forever though, at least I have.

Man I wish I could eat that much red meat a week

I'm a skeletal faggot and think of how much muscle I could put on if I ate that much.

and sure buddy you're a liberal, whatever makes you happy

the jews have truly gotten to you if you think you need to go vegetarian to lose weight

Stop taking in sugar and drink plenty of water, you fat fuck. Diet is only a small part of your weight problem, so get exercising.

>t. fatty or skeleton
Diet is everything you stupid fag.

>>t. fatty or skeleton
>>.t nigger

Wow, your first week on 4chin?

Why go vegetarian when you can just eat less fucking food?

I don't think it qualifies you as liberal if you aren't a cunt about it, and aren't sobbing about all the animals.

Stale pasta is stale.

It's not degenerate but it's boring as fuck.

Vegan is the liberal bullshit.

Anyways, you can eat meat just not alot. Most food should come from plants.

If anything, you need to figure out what your macronutrients total should be. The AMDR is 45-65% carbs (eat whole grains you fat American fuck), 15-35% Protein (this one is very specific to the person), and 25-35% fat (go with 25% to lose weight quickly(.

Anyways exercise and eat the correct amount of calories.

Eat lots of meats and vegetables. It's the sugary jew that makes you fat. Not meat.

Young people who get fat have degenerate genes. I can eat whatever I want, and I will wake up with a 27-28 inch waist.
>Diets is everything
No, genes are a huge part. I have a friend who will gain a pound if he eats 3 pieces of pizza, and he's 6'6". I can eat an entire pizza, and 5 cans of soda, a half gallon of whole milk, and I will remain thin.

Absolutely degenerate desu. You need saturated fats from meat in order to keep up testosterone levels.

I am, it's not degenerate, and it didn't help me

It's what uncle Adolph wanted for us

>eating vegetarian
>"less suffering"
Lol

>tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Vca8Ry7FUszOpMX0JQfETQEsDC&pid=15.1&P=0&w=288&h=188
It's one link. So are genes, portions, and lifestyle.

Fuck everybody else listen to me.

I cut out dairy, and sugars 2 weeks ago. I've lost 24 pounds, no shit. I've been making shit like potato leek soup, lentils, some type of squash soup, it's all pretty good to, really hearty. Ill also eat turkey with the healthiest bread I can find.

2 weeks ago I was 206. I am now 182.

Does that bear remind anyone else of pic related?

So that works for you. Some people come from backgrounds where the dreaded "dairy" meme actually benefits them greatly. Like I said, I drink whole milk by the half gallon almost daily, and I love sugar, but have been cutting it low (not for weight loss, but for the negative effects on skin and collagen). So, literally it's degenerate to be young and be able to get THAT fat from the same foods I eat and remain thin. You shouldn't give advice.

>8 pounds of red meat a week

Why not just cut back you lardass?