Discrimination in america, it doesn't exist

>discrimination in america, it doesn't exist

Is he right?

It does, and it comes in the form of "hire X amount of every non-white race or else".

The only discrimination that exists is affirmative action. LEGAL discrimination, against whites.

Why haven't you yanks overthrown your government yet?

>NaziTron is just a old racist nazi goyim and we are going to show him what happens when you speak the truth!!!

Isn't Sup Forums filled with discriminatory people?

Very interesting.

Yes, I believe that discrimination does exist.

The government discriminates on tens of millions of people through multitudes of social programs, laws at the federal level and many, many other ways.

America actually has a cast system. Did you know this?

No, but only because the federal government does actually discriminate against white people.

This. Pointing a gun at businesses forcing "muh divursuty" is bullshit and racist as fuck.

I want a meritocracy dammit.

Of course it fucking exists. There isn't a place in the fucking world where discrimination doesn't exist. It's just not the type of discrimination that the left likes to peddle. It isn't the evil white boogeyman keeping the minorities down.

No. Fuck off, you Buzzfeed cuck. They just described it.

America discriminates against healthy white people, white babies, tax payers, sanity and many other things. So no, he's not correct.

>Admissions glossing over whites and Asians for colleges in favor of blacks or minorities (non-ASAIN minorities I mean)
>Jobs hiring blacks, females whatever for diversity reasons
>Universities and colleges hiring only liberal professors
>Jobs hiring H1B visa holders instead of natural citizens
>Female nurses getting hired over male nurses because that's a profession where women who hate men go for some reason
Probably a whole lot more.

Discrimination on the legal level is gone.

On the interpersonal interaction level? Yeah it probably exists in droves. And it will until the end of time because a) you can't control what people think and b) because humans are inherently tribal.

>Hhhh
>I didn't want a Black baby
>I wanted a baby that looked like me

>Discrimination on the legal level is gone.

Absolutely incorrect.

Go ahead, I'll wait

You can discriminate on political grounds, for instance.

Institutional discrimination against blacks doesn't exist, but it does against whites.

Wait for what?

Not him, but one could argue that female pedophiles get less time than males and that the court discriminates against males in child custody, estate or money issues in cases of divorce and such. There's probably a lot more.

Basically life is unfair everywhere on a certain level.

I was discrimulated last week at dunkin donuts. I asked for a black coffee turbo shot and instead I was given black coffee with cream making it practically inedible

>ITT: White people struggling because all the low entry shit jobs are taken by the miniorites

>doesn't present an argument
>acts like he's presented an argument

N O T

The Government takes an entire segment of people who have committed crimes, been found guilty of committing a crime, and then even after they get out and have paid their debts to places them into a separate category of Citizen.

That category of Citizen no longer has the same Rights and protections other Citizens do that aren't placed in that particular category.

Workplaces, government, churches etc. are all allowed to legally discriminate against these people.

The recession hit everyone, but rural white communities lost most of their industry and had no recovery support.

It's why Trump is president desu.

No, he isn't.

Discrimination exists in the US. It's just between the stupid people.

If you niggers would just try to help one another and be genuinely invested for the greater good, instead of killing each other and trying to establish moral dominance because you've been fucked by (((them))), then you'd solve the problem.

"But, noooo, we 'Muricans must react against different political views with violence. We must be constantly on the edge of things. Always ready for a civil war or nucler holocaust.
And the best thing about Amuhrica is that our toxic """"progressive"""" behaviour leaks onto other nations and then we shame them for behaving like us"
Jewrmany is starting with this homosex discrimination shit talk and whatnot.

Get your shit together, America.
Gather them around, fold them and get them together.
I don't care where you put it. For the love of god. Just get your shit together.

I'm on Sup Forums shitposting and 2chan. What the fuck do you want from me. I did reply though.

Discrimination exists in biology, not in America. Human beings aren't born equal. Cultures are not equal. Sorry.

There are no laws which discriminate based on race.

No, but it's so uncommon that it's almost negligible.

Not true.

In the United States there are laws for the workplace that mandate certain percentages of the employee workforce be certain self identifying race/ethnic background and sexual orientation.

>what the fuck do you want from me

A N
A R G U M E N T

>otherwise, you should probably just stick to cuckposting on Sup Forums

Can't you read?

Jontron is a fedora fagt and blood worshipper. No wonder nu/pol/ loves him so mch.

I guess I win.

The loss of those rights is a part of the debt they have to pay.

According to what?

Laws

So you agree that it is legal to discriminate against people, and America does have a cast system.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

He's wrong, Trump supporters are very much discriminated.

Discrimination is only illegal against protected classes, that does not translate to a cast system.

Its not really discrimination if it's the result of breaking the law to begin with.

>Discrimination is only illegal against protected classes

Exactly my point. Felony disenfranchisement.

Who benefits from that?

>Still watching JonTron
Drumpf supporters always watching and listening to someone who is shit. Why not get with the program and watch Destiny's debate with JonTron where he BTFO JonTron

Sup Forums isn't America.

>Its not really discrimination if it's the result of breaking the law to begin with.

You break the law and get convicted, then serve your time. Your debt to society is paid. Nobody has the right to claim you're no longer a Free man.

no

Non-felons. Decent people who aren't criminals

Niggers can't be racist.

It is discrimination if you follow the definition that doesn't have discrimination being inherently unjust. Take people applying for a job as an example. Employers have to discriminate against things like past experience and education to find the best person for a job. Discriminating against past work experience is clearly a positive thing. The inertly unjust definition turns everything into a moral argument about what justice is.

>Implying spurious transgressions between individuals is enough to substantiate a case for widespread discrimination between each party you think the individuals in suspect represent
This is a false pretense, user. Nothing can be done about a collective case for racism, because you can't hold an entire party accountable for the actions and philosophical predispositions of individuals.

What Jon was trying to get at is that blacks because its what destiny was using during debate aren't discriminated against on a wide scale. Of course he always falls back on MUH COURT system.

Hate speech is a Felony. Every person ITT myself included is guilty of it by the other sides opinion on what is hate speech. Had Hillary won, we'd all be getting ready to report for forced labor by now.

It's like, y'all don't even bother to think about this shit.

>Another white passing, rich, straight man tells minorities that they didn't experience what they experienced.
I'm honestly surprised that something so commonplace has become noteworthy.

You break the law and get convicted, then face the punishments for the crime. Time sitting in a cell doesn't really pay society anything, it consumes society's resources in an often ineffective attempt to reform the criminal. Restriction of rights prevents further societal harm that results from imperfect reform.
Hate speech is not a felony in the US.

Yep, it's funny when they laugh at white privilege yet they are the very embodiment of it

No. Discrimination now works in the legally compelled preference for nonwhite over white, female over male.

What Leftist called discrimination was actually meritocracy in which the most capable tended to get preference over the less capable. It just happened that white people are more capable than nonwhites in the vast majority of societal positions, and men are more capable than women in most societal positions.

Forced 'equality' has made our society inefficient to the point of collapse by supporting the less qualified candidate for a position.

I don't think people pay their time in prison because they A. aren't doing jack to give back to society and B. are just going fucking insane from all the solitary and anal rape anyways, so they're more likely to commit crime afterwards(hence apprehension about them in workplaces).

God, gotta love the corpratist big-prison shills.

Just put em in chain gangs to build the roads instead of spending hours on end in solitary cells. Big savings on public works and they don't go batshit crazy. Win-win.