Why do so many people here act like the media is doing something other than what the founding fathers intended?

Why do so many people here act like the media is doing something other than what the founding fathers intended?
Hint:
This is EXACTLY what your precious George Washingtons would have wanted. Deal with it. Sweetie.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/18/revealed-96-percent-of-medias-campaign-donations-went-to-clinton/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You honestly think the founding fathers would have appreciated our media culture? This is why liberals are doomed to fail.

I think they would appreciate all the viewpoints they could be exposed to thanks to our dedicated press

please be ironic

They have every right, duty in fact, to expose corruption and denounce the powerful. Of course, the powerful have exactly the same right and duty to denounce the press. And "the people" get to decide who is telling the truth.

Real journalist... more like jewnalist, amirite?

That guy cant even dress himself properly when he goes on the news

Damaging democracy: not holding press conferences nor releasing any information to the public
Not damaging democracy: not letting in fake news that will misconstrue everything you say, while letting the journalists that will report things somewhat without bias

that's not even historically accurate tho

the press has been fake news for about since it was created, then through the 40's- 70's it became okay, then through the 80's - present its reverted back into what it originally was, which is a pile of shit

>fake news!!!
>president literally lies about previous president illegally wiretapping him
>while previous president, the fbi director, and the national intelligence committee say 'no, that's a lie'

The only thing I'm not sure about is the journalist in the tweet. In olden times he probably would havebeen put in jail because of exposing himself to women right?

>while previous president, the fbi director, and the national intelligence committee lie

The founding fathers didn't write reports about how some governor liked well done steak.

They grew hemp to sell to Natives for either favors or education in guerrilla combat, they tarred and feathered British officials, they'd kill traitors and they valued actions over words.

Oh, and they liked the Russians and gladly worked with them in both diplomacy and combat.

>all these institutions and individual people are lying
>the president, who's lied shittons of times in his life, provably so, is telling the truth

Occam's razor, mate. unless you're also a truther

>sweetie

Found the Shareblue shill

Before Trump was elected and even before the presidential race itself it was common knowledge that the media put their own spin on things and that people should take everything they read with a grain of salt.

Now that Trump has been elected, however, it seems the motto has changed from 'don't believe everything you read' to 'only believe what we let you read'.

Probably got bad press for owning slaves. Like Trump

This is the fucking arrogance I can't stand from journalists
>goy we're the result of free speech and liberty sought from the founding fathers you can't criticize us or else you're disrespecting America.
Like these faggots give anymore of a shit what the founding fathers think rather than line their own pockets with sensationalist propaganda

>everyone except my glorious leader is lying

WHAA LOOK AT ME IM IMPORTANT

its at least been fake news since hollywood, remember Roscoe Arbuckle?
Girl drank herself to death at a party he was at and the media spun it so its was actually that he raped and murdered her, went to court several times for it when all the evidence pointed to it being her bladder disease.
Media was and always will be a blight on mankind

I don't think their is a more arrogant, self righteous, self important group of people in the world than journalists.

I guess some people in Canada are like this. But what has a journalist ever done to you? Has one ever taken food out of you or your family's mouths? I doubt it unless you encountered one of the fat ones like the guy in the tweet

(((Schindler)))

please be quiet nerd

That's like saying line workers are the backbone of the auto industry. Once upon a time, that was true. Not so much anymore. When Molymeme, Sargon, etc can do the job better than the "real" journalists that are employed by "real" news agencies, you can rest assured that Journalism is going to evolve into something else, and the vast majority of the "real journalists" of today will find themselves locked out of a job later.

99.9% of the people who hate the press onlydo so because they hate the fact that police departments still publish all the crimes they commit in the newspaper

real journalist =! corporate news journalist

when "journalist" like George Stephonopolus are contributing hundreds of thousands of dollars to The Clinton Campaign/Clinton Foundation... you no longer have "real" journalism

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/18/revealed-96-percent-of-medias-campaign-donations-went-to-clinton/

The most shocking thing of this Presidency so far has been the utter irrelevance of big media. There is no evidence they matter

Is there any reason a creative AI in the future wouldn't be a much better source of factual information for the masses than having to pay hundreds of thousands of human journalists?

>Real journalists

Stop right there, criminal scum.

>president literally lies about previous president illegally wiretapping him
>literally
>literally
You see that word? That's why leftists, Establishment, and Nevertrumpers fail.

yep
its so awesome
they are like public school so self important
if they disappeared
world be better

>sweetie
Do liberals actually think this is an insult now?

False comparison. Both have been proven to have lied in the past, whether it is Courick's gun documentary, Fox's graphs, etc, etc.

So you're basically asking us, out of a group of people that have been lying to the public for decades, and a man who has been sporadically lying to us for a while, whether we should trust one or the other.

The correct answer is "Neither."

There is no reason and the fucking future can't get here fast enough.

the founding fathers would have had no idea how degenerate journalism would become

Russian hacking.

John Schindler sent his dick pics to a Russian agent lol

I love it when attractive older women call me sweetie. Makes me want to fuck em hard

So where the fuck were they with these hard hitting questions the last fucking 8 years while everything was going to shit? Fuck journalists

Yeah what was this all about? Sort of explains why he might dislike Russia so much I guess. He still flirts with a lot of women over Twitter which is pretty pathetic IMO kind of like his handle and website name

The Founders would have (and did) personally killed anyone who talked about them the way these filth talk about Trump. They would have busted up the New York Times with musket, shot, and bayonet, as a hotbed of treason and corrupt foreign interests. They would have hanged Obama as an uppity mullatoe mongrel.

I always get the vibe that they are trying to act like the wise parent, and portray me as the child.

I use it as fuel to humiliate them. Helps that the facts are always on my side.

To be fair, they would have just had a duel with the owner of the company.

I know, right? That's why I don't understand why liberals use the word like this. What's next? Are they going to start calling us daddy?

I guess it is pretty likely that all the news outlets that show a bias towards leftist politics today probably would have been promoting King George III's agenda back in those days

Seditious collusion and spreading lies and propaganda to promote the destruction of a free republic in favor of a global oligarchy? This is what the founders wanted?

trump has said many times that he supports good journalism, even if it is critical of him. he has specifically targeted companies such as the washington post, cnn, new york times, buzzfeed, and some few others to call out as fake news, because they are legitimately fake news. they have mechanisms in place to trickle down fake news to thousands of sites, and have coordinated release schedules. the articles critical of trump are often credited to multiple authors (sometimes 3 or more!).

there is some severe inbreeding going on in these companies. it's sad and scary.

In 1970 90% of US Media was owned by more then 50 companies.

Today it is owned by only six. Six companies decide 90% of what you hear, see, and think. And for the entire election cycle, these mass media conglomerates shat on Trump, lied about his constantly, misinterpreted his sayings, forged polling statistics, and represented his chances of winning as being the same as third party candidates. These same people, despite being at all time lows in trustworthiness, with ratings plummeting, once Trump was elected in an electoral landslide, have spent every day trying to surround his government with conspiracy and supposed foreign influences, while ignoring the very real foreign influences of their chosen candidate[s] and themselves.
Is right, the Founders would have fucking PURGED these people. They're lucky all Trump does is spit at them and tell people to watch New Media.

I think if more Trump voter males start acting like wild animals you'll eventually see some bluepilled personal geisha rehab clinics and shit like that, no doubt

Imagine a majority foreign owned corporation peddling propaganda in the streets of 1810 Philadelphia, it's entire editorial premise that the United States of America should not exist as a sovereign nation and that White Englishmen are evil and should go extinct. Do you really think they would have been allowed to live?

They're Jews, so they'd probably be doing that and proclaiming that the Savage and the Negroe had a Divine Right to rape White Women and scalp whomever they pleased.

Bullshit. If they turned on CNN to hear about all of the transgendered in sports and second amendment fear mongering, they'd call them out on their bullshit as well.

Sure, they still wouldn't try to limit their speech. But they certainly wouldn't be over ecstatic that people think the only thing that separates genders is a title.

>Imagine a majority foreign owned corporation peddling propaganda in the streets of 1810 Philadelphia, it's entire editorial premise that the United States of America should not exist as a sovereign nation and that White Englishmen are evil and should go extinct. Do you really think they would have been allowed to live?

That's not what was being discussed. The discussion was what the response of the Founding Fathers would have been if a paper had "filth talked" them the way they "filth talked" Trump.

>lies about previous president illegally wiretapping him
>when CIA claims yes previous president did indeed wiretapped him
You're a fake news.

If you're going to pick out one line and only respond to that, you might want to do so in a way that makes it clear which line you are responding to.

None of those are real journalists.

We have the right to ignore them btw.

I'm so fucking sick of the Left abusing the Constitution and the Founders when they do nothing more than spit on them.

They want Censorship and to destroy everything those old racist men created, but they want to do it on their terms.

Same thing with Religion

The mainstream media has far overstepped their bounds.

They are no longer doing the public good civil service through legitimate reporting, but are instead playing the role of fake Americans who are actively trying to undermine their president by any means necessary.

They need to die.

It's like these peoples history classes never touched on muckraking or yellow journalism before... There have been problems with the press since the press has existed, Trump is not the first