Black Women Thread

Pol needs to realize that black women are women worthy of keeping, and are genetically blessed. Share your black women files in this thread to enlighten others.

but 0.0001% of black womyn look like this

Why do black women have much more feminine bodies than white women?

You'd have better luck posting 2D black waifus OP.

ngl that's disgusting. even if she was white that'd be gross

and not all white women are beautiful. thats why we breed with the best, to get the best. expand that small percentage.

Blacks are superior

KEK HAS SPOKEN
ALL HAIL BLACK WOMEN

Kek wills this thread

shill pls go, the white race dying is nothing to be taken lightly. do you not realize the implications for the future if we are wiped out? its the most horrific world you can imagine within the confines of reality.

I had a black girlfriend in junior-high and she was a cunt.
Her dad was cool though, he looked like an obese Stefan Burnett and taught me how to make one of the best pizzas I've ever had.

ugh my cock burst through my pants

>cuck thread #548 of 3/20/2017

Some black women are hot WHEN THEY ARE YOUNGER.
Once they hit a certain age they balloon up and the monkey face appears.

>black women are worth of keeping

Oh, thanks for the laugh, lad.

>black women
>black
>no impulse control
>400lb by age 30
>blessed
whatever you say user

Thats fucking disgusting

No one has to realize anything maybe you should think about that. Also bestiality is disgusting.

Imagine the small out of that fat arse.

is this YLYL thread?

wtf i love black women now

>tfw chimp has a better physique than you

Holy shit, digits all over
This negro thread is apparently blessed by KeK

why do you guys keep spamming these threads?

It is soft and full of curves, so many curves and so many folds that the dumbest nigger don't have aim to stick his dick between a fold of flesh.

THIS, basically.

>Her dad was cool though
She has a father? WOW!

Checked

>Not all white women are beautiful

Not only is this black woman a FUCKING unicorn for not being fat as shit, but she still has a busted ass face. Are you guys even trying?

because negro women are astonishingly attractive

Evolution brother. Sickly chimps get weeded out. Honestly, we need a good genocide to improve humanity.

sega

>not printing your hand on those white butts
how can even black """women""" compete?

KEK IS HERE!

moar pls

This made me gag

no thicc

>Ass piercings

I never asked for a gore thread.

Fuck off you disgusting cunt

Literally the least contacted ethnicity across all groups in ever dating site. Black women were a mistake.

I love black women, but I really don't want mixed race children.

Hahahaha. Sup Forums is so fucking dead. Mods even support this cancer.

This site is so beyond repair today.

Pol, you're objectively gay if you look at this picture and dont get a hard on
>muh apes
>muh black skin
>t.virgin

(You)

That image is photoshopped you moron

If you jumped around all day, smacking the ground with the back of your hand, youd be ripped too

This site has been shit since Reddit took over after the election. Literal Reddit threads and threads with OP's unironically admitting they are Redditors and praising/posting Reddit content are posted openly with little disapproval. Sup Forums doesn't exist anymore. Cuckold threads amass hundreds of replies while good content and OC barely survives for about 30 replies before being deleted.

maybe /fit/ should study that routine more

Perfect tits right there

"genetically blessed" big genitals, giant clit and a bucket for a pussy.

Even black men don't want black women you faggot

>Pol

keep this thread alive guys, I'm not getting paid by the hour for nothing, soros demands 3-4 of these thread every half an hour

It's like this for like four years now.

perfect child bearing hips

me dic can only get so hard mate

wtf I love niggers now. It almost made me forget how they're barely human.

Are they wearing dbz scanners?

Kek has willed this thread. Ape posters have no power here.

Velveta Shells and Cheese is my Favorite! Too bad you ruined it by getting it all ashy and shit.

indeed.

ay white boi, you ain gon swim with yo shirt on are ya?

>DJ Shadow
>Cut chemist
>Afrika Bambaataa after 2000

Whiteboy detected. even completed the set with the "Black girlfriend with nappy hair" crown card.

White men used to not be afraid of traveling to exotic places and fucking the local population. Simply marrying a white girl will not be enough. A white man should stick his dick in many kinds of girls to spread his genes. Rinse and repeat.

fuuuck..

I think it's funny that you faggot have meetings wherever you came from and say shit like, "say kek a lot and if your post has double numbers at the end of it, they believe it has to be true!"
Pretty fucking pathetic honestly. People have been raiding this place for years and the only effect it ever has is changing some of the raiders over to our side. Give up faggits. Can you even put yourselves in the other perspective? Blacks inherently look like they stink for fuck sake.

>someone responded to my post with an ms paint stawman comic
My dream has finally been achieved

it's good to see redpilled individuals around these parts

Nigger women are the most vile creatures on earth.

kike book.com/FrescoFilmz/videos/394157877625927/

Guess the mods are nigger lovers tonight since this shit stays up.

>comes to a thread that upsets him
>take his time to tell me how much I upset him
>even has a strawman meme to show me how smart he is
>"you're pathetic"

Stop posting pics of yourself in every thread.

Ugly cunt.

Yeah because black women aren't stupid enough to walk into dick and not expect it.

>Club Bounce

As in Bouncey castle?

pay no mind to shills and continue to drop red pill images.

>pay no mind to shills

What shills? All you're doing is destroying whites even more by this. You're the very definition of a shill, cucked mods won't bother deleting these threads. We are a dying race and you're telling us to make nigger mongrels who look nothing like us? Fuck off, whites will always be superior for being unique you exotic shills can fuck off back to Brazil.

>whites will always be superior

explain asiatic iq's then, hong and his pals are gonna race mix without white help, just go away in the corner and die off or mix with us

U mad?

>pay no mind to shills and continue to drop red pill images
ok