Feel you fucked up yet?

Feel you fucked up yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/un1JaaCk1Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucked up what?

Still not tired of winning.

Hey! you finally changed the file name before posting shit!

Just saw a story on Fox News about a bunch of spics who got busted in Detroit for cockfighting rings. They are all being deported. Couldn't be more proud

1. Nothing is fucked up
2. I don't derive my self esteem from my political views like leftists

Nope. Pedophiles are getting busted, and Trump is keeping the libs busy with their manufactured outrage. This country will be so great in 8 years they'll literally let Trump have a third term. That or Ivanka takes over

I feel as good as that teeter hang ups guy.

Nope.

>shilling this hard

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

every day OP
thankfully he's getting impeached, I don't think I could live with myself for 4 whole years of drumpfgret

but in all seriousness we cant let him get the nuclear codes!

Even if I didn't agree with what Trump is doing right now that would still be an aversion of all the globalist bullshit that was about to happen under Hillary, so if anything this was the best choice for people who dont even really support him

Not gonna lie, I used to be a Trump supporter, but after seeing him exposed as Putin's fuckbuddy, I can no longer support him.

Nice bait, OP.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

I know you're trolling but yes a little bit.
I just hope the wall actually goes up. Only thing that will save his legacy at this point

Nice proxy. Did your mom set it up for you?

I don't think he's done a bad job. That said, even if I've missed a lot, and he's doing a horrible job, he would have to continue doing such for another 20-ish years in order to get on Hillary's level.

I don't believe it's actually possible for Trump to be a worse than Hillary, seeing as how he only has 4 years to do it.

>this shill everyday

I just feel embarrassed that I voted for him, but I can't say it because of pride. If this Russian stuff plays out, I will have to literally eat a crow in front of my feminist girlfriend.

Voted for trump & regret it. He is a fucking con man and Trumpcare will kill my dad

0/10 nope.
very telling you think anything changed today

>Can't draft an immigration bill that doesn't get slapped down hard.
>approval rating in the 30s%
>FBI investigating him
>winning

Are you fucking kidding?

I love the guy and think he's doing a great job.

Fuck the media and fuck CNN.

The same obstructionism that the left complained about for the past decade. Big whoop.
Indeed. Still higher than the approval rating for the House, the Senate, or the MSM.
>FBI investigating him
Didn't Comey come out today and say that they didn't find anything?

>The same obstructionism that the left complained about for the past decade. Big whoop.
Except this is the judiciary, not congress.

>Indeed. Still higher than the approval rating for the House, the Senate, or the MSM.
And lower than GWB and Obama. Wrekt.

>Didn't Comey come out today and say that they didn't find anything?
I donno, did he? I don't think so.

He is floundering, and I wish he wasn't. I love this country and want whats best for it, regardless of who is in charge. The guy is failing us. But you're borderline a cult at this point, so I don't expect you to understand that.

>approval rating in the 30s

well look its says right here in numbers, there is clearly nothing strange going on in this poll

>red negatives all across the board
>winning

>Except this is the judiciary, not congress.
So what? Ginsberg, a leftist is one of the most powerful judges in the nation, and absolutely loathes our constitution, telling other nations to adopt the constitution of South Africa, without a word of complaint from anyone that supports her.

If that's the kind of leftist judge that is chosen to represent the Supreme Court, do you expect me to have an ounce of respect for leftist jurors?

>And lower than GWB and Obama. Wrekt.
I wasn't aware that GWB and Obama were the one's leading the resistance to Trump. Pretty sure that's members of Congress and the MSM, painting with a broad brush.

Obama may not like what Trump does, but he has no real power to limit Trump. Comparing their approval ratings is pointless. Better to compare the approval ratings of his actual opponents (and he's better liked than his opponents).

Nope!

I voted for Bernie, so no.

>Those mental gymnastics.
>"D-don't compare him to other presidents! Compare him to the media and congress!".
winners don't have to jump through hoops, pal.

It's not mental gymnastics. The people you are speaking of have absolutely no power to limit Trump. The MSM and Congress do.

>I'm a retard who doesn't understand basic mathematics, such as addition and subtraction.
This is what I actually hear/see when someone says/types "I voted for Bernie."

That's not relevant at all. I'm saying compared to other presidents at this point in their presidency, he is noticeably behind in terms of support from the American people.

Why the fuck you keep trying to derail things into "mah liberal MSM boogyman" is beyond me. You don't sound like a winner, you sound like a defensive loser.

>That's not relevant at all. I'm saying compared to other presidents at this point in their presidency, he is noticeably behind in terms of support from the American people.

I'll bite: So what? Will this somehow make him unable to implement the things I wanted him to implement?

>"37%"
>all other polls have him over 43
>"But I didn't really mean it, look, here's another reason"

Watch them backdowns, senpai.

But yeah, I mean, I agree that the post election craze is over and everyone has realized that he's just another bland, grey politician.

Even if he fights with his heart and soul, nothing's going to change, because nothing ever does change.

You think Obamacare was change? It was literally the most slap-dash halfway solution towards nationalized healthcare one could ever find. It was government negotiated pricing, and it went way out of control when one of the three major insurers backed out like a little bitch and it slowly went downhill.

The only thing it changed was making bad deals compulsory, rather than """optional"""(compulsory, but with a choice of how fucked you are!).

And the only other thing I can remember Barack for is bombing the middle east and honestly, bombing smaller, shittier countries has been a US thing since the later stages of the 1800s.

Overall, this guy isn't going to start a fucking nuclear holocaust or anything. He's just going to be another bland, cookie cutter politician, with yet another little gimmick to play off. Hell, maybe he'll even make some stupid infrastructure mistakes on the way.

Woo, this one is orange and talks big.
Woo, this one was blaaaaack! Woow, marvel at 'im!
Woo, this next one has tits! Woooow!

It's a gimmick, a suit, and a monolithic dual-party system that can't even hold its own feces in.

Dude, stop double posting. It makes you look like even more of a faggot.

You forgot to rename before posting, faggot

Try what is doing

>So what? Will this somehow make him unable to implement the things I wanted him to implement?
It already has.

I was replying to a fellow who said they weren't tired of winning yet. You're not winning anymore. Trump won the election but the nation is divided and the administration is showing it can't even pander to it's constituents correctly (look at the healthcare bill Trump is backing). People are catching up to his lies ("everyone will be covered!"). His approval rating is representative of someone not winning, but starting to lose the respect of the country. I want to be wrong, I love our country. But sadly, I'm right.

Nope.
youtu.be/un1JaaCk1Jw

I'm seriously regretting voting for trump. I mean, as a part of the circulatory system, we can't let trump get his hands on our lymph nodes

It's a fake shitpost user. It's bait.

Lock her up!
Lock her up!

*Delusional
FTFY
Also sage, fuck off, 2c, etc.

How has his popularity compared to previous presidents equate into an inability to keep his promises?

Keep trusting your polls and your numbers friend. It's served you well in the past, it'll serve you well in the future.

Cult follower in action, folks.

His declining popularity is because he is going back on some, not all, of his campaign promises. Depending on why you voted for him, his backtracking could be felt as a complete betrayal.

Read the rest of my posts.

>unironically getting tired of winning
>everyday is christmas
>leftists on suicide watch
>Shia LaBeouf

I am completely delighted with my decision, why do you keep asking me this?

Jewgle "current President of the United States of America"
Then tell me how bad this alleged lack of winning is
And then, once done, give yourself a soldering iron enema

Just winning the general election does not make Trump a great President, it gives him the opportunity. So you're happy with him just winning the thing? Your support doesn't require him to do anything else or anything meaningful?

>FBI investigating him
>winning

Not anywhere near the level of the ho suckin that dick in my pic, OP.

id like to shitpost with the rest of you, but im really concerned about this latest wiretap tweet. what happens if they dont find any evidence? could this backfire on him?

i forget what this webm is but i hope it fits

Pretty much everything he does is in vain unless the kikes get dealt with.

Fucked up at looking at the picture, dumbass.

>fbi investigating him
you forget hillary was investigated twice? so its a bad thing? so you admit hillary fucked up? so you admit she was incompetent as trump is in your eyes?

>don't worry snowflake the butthurt will eventually go away.

>1 post by this ID
Okay. It's amazing the amount of shills on this board. They must think it's a matter of honor to gain control of Sup Forums or something.