USA and Russia are 85km far from each other

>USA and Russia are 85km far from each other

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diomede_Islands
youtube.com/watch?v=HXIJcIivMHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mfw

Railroad when? Wouldn't it be neat to do the trans Siberian trip, and then continue into America.

not possible for a long time probably. creating a railroad of the bearing straight would be too hard to maintain.

you mean 3.8 km apart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diomede_Islands

When we returned Crimea, we started building a bridge to Russia from there. Give us Alaska and we will build the bridge to America.

Deal.

just joking, no one cares about Alaska, even Americans))))

Let's do it to piss off the EU.

Hey Russbros, How is russian media portraying the charges of collusion with Putin that Trump is receiving? Is it even a thing that is being talked about?

This is true. Most people still think Texas or California is the largest state.

>quads
What did Kek mean by this?

Did you just find a map in the trash or something, BR?

That's true, but wish we'd get on better terms with russia. Ya'll seem like an ally

or a possible good ally rather.

>giving up clay

OP you need to do a little more research

this actually oodles my noodle

Was US buying Alaska the last time the US "won" in a deal?

You don't know how we treat Chukotka, they are abbandoned, like almost completelly. Icebreakers are not everything. No roads lead there, only planes fly to Anadyr, native people live there and drunk in desperation(they somehow very vulnarable and addictive to vodka) and in failing death rates.

Nome isn't connected to New York by rail either.
It's not connected to anything, really.
Nome would have to be connected to the rest of north america before any bridge could be constructed, and that would be difficult enough to construct.

Maybe we should get russians to build it

As above, so below.

Would be a major target for terrorism.

Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.

It took until Columbus sailed across the Atlantic to find the new world...

What did kek mean by this?

Move to Big Diomede and I will move to Little Diomede that way we can shitpost IRL

No one lives on Big Diomede. There is a tiny settlement on Little Diomede though, you can see it in that picture.

Little Domede is inhabited, Big Diomede is not

That's almost been done a few times. If relations with russia get good i would love to have that.

What did kek mean by that?

how can that be true if the world is flat?

F l a t E a r t h

Don't they teach geography in jungle-booty-land?

Then go inhabit it and lets get his shit going.

They don't

lol

Well Fug

Is Lord Kek telling us to make the bridge?

>Big Diomede
There is a border guard outpost there, i read recently about it. Its cold, lonely, VERY BAD weather all the time, lack of food variety, few new faces, helicopter flies once a month, but there are computers and they can even catch American TV and radio stations.
And we call it Ratmanov's island.

Bering Bridge will happen, kek wills it

Damn. that's almost as close as Drumpf and Putin

Looks cozy.

At least that island has no niggers on it

in a short summer?

Winter all the time is cozy as fuck, too.

China and Bangladesh are 91.5km (57 miles) apart. That seems even crazier for some reason.

desu I want to live in a place like this, as long as I have indoor heating and internet, I'd be set for life knowing that I'm far away from all the scum of the earth.

its a selection error. As i said, the weather there is bad most of the time, but you wouldn't find good photos of bad wheather because you wouldn't see anything on those photos and no one puts bad photos on the internet.

what does this mean?

It's very interesting how Bangladesh, a country with a relatively low elevation, is nearby the Himalayas
This
As long as I have my basic needs and internet access, i'd be happy to live in an isolated place like that

maybe you can just disconnect from scum of the earth right now? Just cut off your internet and news. But you want to know when its HAPPENING?

I would argue the Spanish-American War was

That's exactly what Alaska is too. Lots of villages have banned alcohol because it causes crime, but it actually causes more crime because people break into houses to drink floor cleaner.

I'm an Alaskan AMA

How are the roads there? Are there railroads? How are schools there and do locals go into schools or they can go without education? Do you travel to mainland USA often?

THE BERING MUST BE BRIDGED
AMERICA AND RUSSIA UNITED

KEK VULT, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Isn't there an ice bridge that forms anyway though during the Winter?

this.

>How are the roads there?
I think they're all right but supposedly they're shit by American standards. They generally aren't paved unless they get significant use.

>Are there railroads?
There's one whole railroad, and another that is purely historical.

>How are schools there and do locals go into schools or they can go without education?
I can't understand the question, say it in Russian, I'll run it through google translate or something.

>Do you travel to mainland USA often?
Lots of other people do, I have no reason to and generally dislike going anyway. It's a 3-4 hour flight just to get to the closest corner of burgerland. The distance from Anchorage to Seattle is approximately the same distance between Seattle and Omaha.

Needs to happen ASAP

Do we get to keep the first and second amendment, and we keep position of the oil?

Am also an alaskan, what do you think of Independence?

...Independence....what? The place or secession?

>I think they're all right but supposedly they're shit by American standards.
>There's one whole railroad
atleast they are present and someone uses them. After the crash of USSR everything gone to shit in Chukotka. Almost everyone except native people left, more than 30 cities have died.

>I can't understand the question, say it in Russian
I was asking if the native people send their people into state schools, like common core and shit, or they allowed to teach kids themselves and live in their tribes like completelly isolated. I heard Canadian natives have a lot of autonomy in all of those matters.

Secession.

You probably haven't been to chukotka. People there make lots of money by hunting, fishing and transportation of goods and workers for mining companies operating there. And I am not even mentioning double wage they get for working in the Arctic circle on the average job. Chukotka really seems better than any other Russian Arctic region.
Source: I am working in a gold mining and I have been in many Arctic places.

i'm all for allowing guns because the more East you go in Russia, the more bears you meat. recently i read one study from searchengine Yandex, and they studied dream search requests with added words combinations. So like "What does dream with X mean". And on the East everyone dreams about bears, but i guess in the nightmare context, bears are scary as fuck. So i'm all for 2nd ammendment, but only in "bear infested areas" but not in Western Russia where are big cities located.

There are schools available in the villages and the eskimo kids generally go to those state schools because their parents are too lazy/drunk to homeschool them. If they really wanted to teach their children at home or in a tribal school there is nothing stopping them, but it's rarely if ever done for the same reason niggers in Chicago don't get homeschooled.

Okay. You capitalized it so I was confused.

We need to make AKIP great again instead of this farce, and then we'll talk.

I think people have been talking about putting a rail tunnel there.

It does not seem like a crazy idea. Stick 2 TBMs on either side and let them work.

You don't really need second amendment because literally everyone East to Ural has hunting rifle legal and not that legal. We hire a hunter every time we need to get to some remote mining or exploration pit.

We need an Alaskan national party. Alaska for Alaskans

WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS LORD KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=HXIJcIivMHg

@3:50

Or maybe you can just be allowed to have a gun.

There are more transplants these days than non-transplants. I don't think that would go over too well. Neither do I think AKIP would work out too well either, but they're still the third largest party and IMHO it's better to work with what you've got if it's gone that far

i read something about Chukotka and there are 2 viewpoints - from locals, and from moved workers who are there for a time. And locals seem to live worse than before now. And so how do we judge the region - from the point of workers or locals who live there always?

not literally everyone, but a little variety would be good. We have good gun manufacturers and they can't sell many guns in Russia.
If I have previous criminal record can i ban i hunting rifle?

We don't need Alaska that much. But the idea to build 85+ km bridge is awesome.

>bridge to Big Diomede
>bridge between Diomedes
>bridge from Little Diomede to mainland
>no bridge exceeds the record bridge length

Friendly reminder.

Also quite crazy that Russia spans from Europe all the way to the border of North Korea, if they were smart they could rule the world.

Your non-transplants are descendants of a huge wave of transplants who got duped into going to Alaska for gold.

God emperor is reaching out to Putin.
It's the creation of a new era.

China shares a border with Afghanistan.

I'm a transplant, and the us is a sinking ship. with the right propaganda I think we could get a lot of people on our side.

Maybe if Alaska would become a swing state, then during the election you would get more attention and get more promises from candidates who would travel there?

We call those people immigrants. Their loyalties lie with Alaska. My parents fall into this category, I was born here.

Transplants came to Alaska for economic reasons but they stay in the cities and their heart and soul remain in commiefornia, and they intend to retire either there or Florida or Hawaii.

Most of Eastern Russia is uninhabitable. 80% of Russian population lives in the European part.

We are on the fast track to becoming a swing state.

I know I posted it after your post but read , just for terminology. Transplants, or my definition of them, would vote and actively campaign against us, especially if we called it Alaska for Alaskans because >muh Germany for Germans! >literally Hitler!

Why doesn't Russia just become part of the US?

WE MUST TAKE JERUSALEM AND CONSTANTINOPLE

We can't afford Independence. We're already a federal sink hole and our state budget is in a $4 billion dollar deficit in this fiscal year alone. Besides, with our "independence" we would leave ourselves vulnerable to the fringe groups of other nations. I'm looking at you Жиpинóвcкий.

Why wont you just become part of us?
You are only slightly bigger than yakutia, our biggest region

fuck no the last thing we need is a pathway for a heard muslims to invade to the americas

Ya I understand, that makes scene. I was not born here but raised here from a young age so idk what box you would put me into. but I agree these opportunist are a problem.

>>no bridge exceeds the record bridge length

>find that interesting
>go to bing to look up bridge length
>find pic related

what a beautiful country