ITT Post Your RWDS Gear

Preferably phase one; the protest phase. What gear are you bringing to future protests to fight off ANTIFA and commie fuckwads? I'm looking to build my own "Alt-Knight" based riot set but would love to see everyones ideas as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3qMT20Z2NEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found this on /k/. I believe it's what stickman used.

Well I'm talking like shield design. The Greek used to decorate their shield with shit like their family or clan symbols. I figure we could have a shield wall of our favorite memes.

come on is no one gearing up for this shit

>Infiltrate 2 separate antifa groups
>Have them dress as Trump supporters to launch an attack from within their own ranks.
>Don't tell either group about the other.
>set up a Trump rallying for the 2 groups
>invite outside Antifa groups
>Both Trump groups fight it out
>outside Antifa beats the winning undercover antifa Trumpers
>pol wins again

Praise KEK!!!

I've just been releasing a nearly undetectable toxin into the air, and leaving why fight if i can solve the problem with no one ever knowing what I did

Make a thread and get to work on this

M'kay Joker

Despite being in California there arent any fucking protests to DEUS VULT at here in San Diego! Fucking Bay area has all the fun!

This

Or you could just not be a faggot and buy a real mask

Never hurts to be prepared

where from?

The internet?

Play this song while beating antifa to death

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

That looks like more phase 2 or 3 gear. you try walking into a prtect with that gear showing and your arrested or turned away

youtube.com/watch?v=3qMT20Z2NEU

Sabaton is /ourband/

>you try walking into a prtect with that gear showing and your arrested or turned away
You wont with a mask. I've done it before, pic related. I'm pretty sure the cops would care about gas masks long before they would care about armor in a protest.

eh, I've just heard of the cops catching people who look like theyre ready for a fight on the way to the protest and hauling them in prematurely

>might have just been in Europe

Either way might be good to consider stealthy kits

>Have them dress as Trump supporters
Yea that will happen

>eh, I've just heard of the cops catching people who look like theyre ready for a fight on the way to the protest and hauling them in prematurely
At that may day thing the cops came up and talked to us. Told us we couldnt stay where we were because it was private property and told us to move about 150 down the street. That gas mask pouch is angeled in that pick but it sticks out at least 6 inches from my leg. I'm sure they knew what it was.

>about 150 down
about 150 feet

Holy shit, nigger. My brain just grew a dick and poked my eyes out.

well I'm planning on making my own riot shield and pic related is gonna be my design

>check noice