Birth rates for European countries with significant foreign population

>UK: 46% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds.

>Ireland: 16% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>France: 49% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Spain: 20% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Portugal: 13% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Belgium: 54% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Netherlands: 44% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Italy: 29% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Germany: 36% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Austria: 29% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Switzerland: 19% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Denmark: 37% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Sweden: 41% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Norway: 25% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Finland: 19% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Russia: 43% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Greece: 16% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_European_Union

Really fires up your cortex......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeeThRJ61ec
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR).
euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/#arvlbdata
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eurabia will exist in your lifetime.

Maybe unless they start making babies.

It was a good ride while it lasted

Well at least we each other

For fuck's sake pol replies to all cuckold threads but lets this one slide....

>in less than a century Europe will be majority non-white

And the best part?

There'll be no laws or rules to protect white people, the way there are for every other race, in white nations.

Keep bumping guys

Not just non-white: islamic. It's like double-worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeeThRJ61ec

Take into account that "foreign background" doesn't automatically mean non white.

It could be a European from another country in the EU and most cases it probably is.

Jesus France & Belgium are terrible

Stop giving those Muslims so much welfare to breed like rats

Why does it matter if they're white? We still don't share the same culture or nationality identify.

The UN has exact rules about this and what is happening in europe fits exactly what they call genocide but really no one is doing anything about it

Its better then African or Arab men breeding with your women.

A German guy with a British woman
A Frenchman with a Italian women

What does it matter? Europeans need to unify to survive the demographic boom of the 21st century.

come to US. europe is doomed.

In your dreams. A eastern or southern European peasant will never be equal to a full bloodied Swiss.

This is why we need to end the UN
Fuck any organization that helps shitskins at this point. We will need to start taking more extreme measures.

East europeans also have declining birthrates.
If trends wouldn't turn, it is the same gloomy picture, just a matter of time.

Why? It's pretty much the same here.....

well duh man, nobody's there to reply cause Sup Forums is absolutely exhausted after last 2 days continuous 48 hours 'Barron Trump' CirkleJerkaton

You are stupid. All Europeans are very, very closely genetically related.

UN is a Jewish organization. It became clear when they let niggers take control of South Africa.

Yeah this. For all you Europoors living in your stinky 85% white hell holes, go to the white man's utopia, America.

The 60%'er Speaketh

Fuck genetics. Culture,history and national identify are way more important.

no. kick out the spics. abort the nigs. shame the whores. take back our union. whites and yellows make redWhite&Blue.

Reconquista 2.0 is coming, and I can't fucking wait. This time, every Saracen will get gassed and their country glassed.

Bref, you need to remove sand nigger NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

We ain't much better. Remember the 14 words. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Breed you fucks. That is the real war.

In matters of reproduction (the very topic of this fucking thread) the only thing that matters is genetics you drooling retard.

Both are important.
Stop with DnC crap.

we will become a despised minority victimized by crime and brutality just like the boers in south africa that currently suffer the highest murder rate in the world.

I think the saddest part is that the only people who realize that European populations/culture are on the brink of extinction are unironically attracted to trannies.

Seriously. What the fuck Sup Forums, you neckbearded faggots.

Those numbers don't really mean anything. Some French woman having a baby in Belgium isn't really a problem. You need the non-European statistics.

fng french fries better disarm all their nukes before turning off the lights. else this is the road to ragnarok.

It's time to physically remove non-natives

>He posted it

At least we will be revered centuries down the road as an ancient race of super humans

and?

Im a white italian with green eyes living in Germany..

Ive decided to help things out by getting girls pregnant. Ive bagged one already. Working on number 2. Dating two additional girls as well.

Ill single handedly improve the birth rate for white Europeans.

I'd rather destroy this world than give it up.

Here's something to ponder:

What happens when the ability to alter your baby's genes is affordable and safe? (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR).

Will this be banned?

If not, obv. most parents will try to boost postive
traits, how far will this go, and what will the west look like 30 years later?

How does that help if you're not white?

the difference is red blooded americans have not and will not take shit laying down. When minorities become large enough they start voting in strong blocks against white interests you will see a rise up of nationalism. I actually forsee blacks and whites teaming up against hispanics and arabs

Im from north italy. I am whiter than any of you half nigger Americans.

give your fido a loving embrace. hope it dies before it get napped by your chinese overlord panda express.

I can never tell when some one is being ironic or is actually serious on this board.

what the fuck is this flag. get the hell out and let adults talk.

Like you've never seen how brown Italians are?

American niggers are black as night. Or are you some Mexican taco

You are not living in Italy. You are a part of the problem.

even worse... by the time mommy muzzie stops squirting baby muzzies, the oldest one starts squirting out their own. europe is insoluble. come to US.

sicily was colonized by arabs so some admixture happened in the south, north italians are 95%-100% european

>I actually forsee blacks and whites teaming up

Fucking LEL !!!

I actually foresee #blacklivesmatter turning into #whitebrainsplatter

How dare you. My grandpa was from Verona. I am literally 100% pure Bavarian phenotype.

>Portugal: 13% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

Yay. The most non-white country in Europe is the most ethnically homogenous.

>full blooded Swiss
This is a joke right, I mean the country has 4 fucking languages because it's so not-pure

>me Russian
>fiancé French
>her kid is Portuguese
damn

lmao
Say´s the abokoala that obviously has no clue at all.

>marrying a woman with baggage

19 years old, literal 10 and from incredibly wealthy family

How is creating a bunch of single mothers helping?

If you were knocking up women who already had children then sure but your you're just going to reduce the birth rate at that rate, as they won't go on to have any more children most likely.

Stop wasting your time and find a wife to have 4+ kids with

100% anglo, moor. I suggest you get a dna test because you're nowhere near as white as you think you are.

A mediternean looks like a sandnigger compared to a northern European. Have a kid with a med and your kid will basically be sandnigger.

do you mean abo australian? moor? lmao
you don´t even know european history.
Portugal and Spain borned again't the moors son.

> I suggest you get a dna test because you're nowhere near as white as you think you are.

Explain me then retard, why the hell all portuguese score 99-100% euro in 23& me dna tests? i'm waiting it's some kind of harry potter stuff?

LEL, so white that you have to import Prime Minister from PooinLooStan

say's another colonial, that never set a foot in any "med" country. pathetic
It's always funny when these colonials try to teach Europeans their own story

My girl has ginger hair and grey eyes, kid came out pretty white but with weirdish nose and olivish skin. Do you think it's non-European admixture? I tend to think it's just unusual features for my Slavic eye

Whitest, most Aryan man in Moortugal.

Meds are literally sandniggers. Deal with it. You literally look like any North African and Muslim

bangi, sorry, but he is not native portuguese, obviosly, he is from your homeland, india(goa).

sorry for destroying your own myth

Get some stats about this theme and lets laugh about how in 20 years there will be more spics than whites in burguerland

1. They're clearly fucking tanned you nigger
2. They're ugly as fuck but still white.

Maybe if you treated non-whites better this wouldn't be so scary for you.

We shouldn't treat them in any way. There should be none of these fucks in Europe

Sure buddy, that's why they DONT genetic cluster with any north-africans, and only cluster with other euros. It must be some more magic stuff.

>Russia: 43% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds
There's no data about Russia anywhere you linked.

None whites who are criminal welfare parasites that hate our countries are treated 1000 times better than Europeans natives by our politicians.

Bыгляни в oкнo, мyдaк

?

True dat. Aryan myself stuck here in Spain and dating only tourists.. locals are freaking me out

>Ethnic Russians now a minority in Moscow, consultant to Russian force structures says
euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/#arvlbdata

Keep lying to yourself.

Glad I visited Europe years back, not going again. RIP.

>Only 16% in Greece
>Majority of those probably roaches anyway
Just look at their national soccer team, all Greek players with Greek names who look like Greeks - rare in other European countries.

But on the real, you have to respect Poland's long game. They've been the doormat of Europe for centuries on centuries, but right now they're still over 98% Polish. Viva la Polska.

Isnt australia becoming a chink colony btw?

He's right, you know...

I have considered this also.. And you are right.

But its better to have a German/Italian mix than to let these sluts get bred by niggers or arabs.

At least im producing white European babies.

lol, salty autistic nordcuck

Ok? So if you exclude Egypt, Lebanon, Italy, Southern France, Croatia, Greece, Romania, Switzerland etc. from "whites" then whites have done literally less than niggers in terms of contributing to Western civilization.

History is repeating itself. There is some deep biological shit at work here.

Homo Sapiens (read: Africans) already annihilated the native European hominids once before, through their ridiculous rates of reproduction. The modern European human is all that remains of the native Neanderthal species, which was already fully integrated. Phase two of the Neanderthal genocide has now begun, where the remaining genetic material and traits still found today will become a thing of the past.

>Red and blonde hair, BTFO
>Blue eyes, green eyes, BTFO
>Superior cranial capacity, BTFO
>Beautiful white skin, BTFO

All because Homo Sapiens have always reproduced at greater rates than other hominids.

Sup Forums's mistake is in thinking that Arabs and Africans are not humans. No, they are as "pure" human as you can get, and that is not a good thing. They do not have the same superior DNA traces that Europeans (and Asians, though theirs comes from a different source) have.

Whites are not humans. Whites are something greater. A more social species, that was required to develop advanced societal systems and great foresight / tribe planning due to their cold environment. There is a reason there is no such thing as a great black society. Their species, and their environment, never necessitated one.

But, you will be bred into extinction, just like your forefathers were. This is the Achilles heel of the European hominid, with all of his great foresight and understanding not to produce more children than it can sustain. The Homo Sapiens invaders do not have this weakness in their DNA and will replace you.

The "out of Africa" theory will finally, ultimately become true.

Produce your own stock. We don't need more Americans here. Single mothers and other shit is the worst.
t. someone with other European partner with half other-European kid

And what would i see there, my mukhosransky friend?
>euromaidanpress.com
>links to asiarussia.ru
>that cites an unnamed "official consultant"
>of an unnamed "force structure"
Seems totally legit.

Read: industrial revolution

Britain has contributed more than any of those nations.

I mean there is nothing stopping me from producing my own stock as well. Other than the amount of time and semen i have per day.

But girls want careers and travel.. They don't want to be good housewives anymore.

What is there after the extinction of white people? Non stop niggering and humanity recessing to a global ghetto with no hope of scientific advancement ever again, no one to pay for gibmedats and so on. After a 1000 years, will there be humans anymore or will we all die out?

Like it isn't true. Just keep your eyes closed and pray it goes away.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac