Women aren't as strong as m-

>women aren't as strong as m-

She just won the international women's title and broke 4 national records.

stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/90607448/transgender-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-achieves-new-zealand-sporting-first

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.3724788/transgender-runner-respects-caster-semenya-but-says-she-should-lower-testosterone-to-compete-with-women-1.3724790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she
sage

>transgender
>women
>she
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

SAGE

THYQQ

As long as her penis and testicles are feminine, I don't see the problem. Women produce testosterone too.

Its great
Women love to push for tranny rights

Now men calling themselves women are kicking their ass in multiple sports and stealing the prize money

Don't worry guys, I took one of my sister's birth control pills and I'm going to go start my career as a woman's athlete too!
When are we gonna have the intersex league though? Or the non-binary leagues? We need some more diversity

GAS
NOW

explain this sheep shaggers

>New Zealand resporting to men in women's sports to win

hahahahahaha

#NotOnMyGoldCoast

this is a new low in tran-tasman shit posting

FOR SHAME

nz is shit at weightlifting so who cares

what happened here

Ausfags btfo

OH god that was Dick Hubbard's Son

one of our nations low points.

down there with loosing the emu war.

>tfw men are better than women at being women
Fucking kek

Rubbish, it was top notch banter that still causes arse pain to this very day.

delet this

I don't get it

>She

This. I can't wait to see the war between feminists and LGBTQs when trannies start dominating every women sport.

*grabs popcorn*

>New Zealand cricketer Warren Lees recounted the underarm incident on New Zealand's 20/20 current affairs show, on Thursday 17 February 2005. He said that after the affair there was a long silence in the dressing room, which was broken suddenly and unexpectedly by fellow player Mark Burgess smashing a tea cup.
Absolutely Anglo.

Why was this so controversial? If it's within the rules, it's within the rules.

*Whatever it takes goddammit*

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

>semi-professional man
>becomes tranny
>lifts more than any woman below 69kg in history
The funniest part is the women that got cucked out of their ranks defending him and trying to give him support. Don't they realize that if this becomes actually acceptable, their entire top 10s of almost every sport and category would be 100% tranny?

>Using strategy to win a game in accordance of the rules is unsportsmanlike
Dafuq is this shit, getting mad because someone did something legal in a game to insure victory? If you didn't suck so bad you wouldn't have been put in a position where the opposing team can treat you like their bitch.

Be careful, Kurt Kikenwald will sue you for that shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981
wtf. why did i read all that

wait so a guy put makeup on and did lifting and said "see girls are stronk too"

okay sport, whatever you say

also saged

>*grabs popcorn*
*stabs u*
*punches yuo in the dick*
*sets u on fire*
*pisses on ashes*

Might start an Anglo thread later, haven't had one in a while.

kek

weak as a guy, becomes a "girl" to live the ez lyfe.

hopefully this era of mental illness enablers will end soon

>Fallon Fox
>Mack Beggs
>Now Laurel Hubbard

The whole "Their bodies don't produce testosterone anymore" narrative is falling apart rather nicely.

someone post another

This is why we don't let you cunts play cricket. It's a game for gentlemen only. Also curryniggers as well, apparently.

>www awf com.au/Portals/0/resources/corporate/policies/anti-doping/AWF%20Anti%20Doping%20Policy.pdf

>4.4 - Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs)
>4.4.1 - The presence of a Prohibited Substance or its Metabolites or Markers, and/or the Use or Attempted Use, Possession or Administration or Attempted Administration
of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method shall not be considered an antidoping rule violation if it is consistent with the provisions of a TUE granted in accordance with the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions.

So he/she applies for a Therapeutic Use Exemption, uses testosterone injections as part of treatment, and wins a medal.

>Man basically LARPing as a woman wins a weightlifting comp after cycling test

Color me shocked.

>Americans will never understand the underarm because they don't play sports for gentlemen

Spirit of the game, 2bh

>Feminists forced to drink their own poison

Thanks based tranny

I'm waiting for a 6-4 235 lbs decked out nigger identifying as a phe and insta-decking sluts asses in mma

Posted this in identical bread:

Oh, it'll get even better in due time.

Anyone else read last week about the college that removed scales from the women's locker room because it gave females there "body image issues"?

In addition to this nonsense, expect that in due time there will also be removal of weight classes in sports that have distinct divisions for performance based on bodyweight, so that in 10 years, a 150kg MtoF trannyfag will be in direct competition with a 56kg Swedish female for the same medals, and it'll help destroy sports even further because it'll be time to either face the fact this shit is total nonsense, or, keep making people's fee-fees nice and happy.

You simply cannot exist in the modern world without getting some keks at the absurdity of it all.

Yeah ofc you get weaker on hrt but body structure etc is always gonna override this
Fucking retards ruining everything

I'm Popeye the sailor man
Killing fags with my bare hands
With boobs and a dick
You're still not a chick
You'll pay the price for being trans
Toot toot!

Premium banter

I'm Pop-Eye the Sailor Man
I hate fags and lesbians
If you're LGBT
You'll hang from a tree
*TOOT TOOT*

haha they're never win again!!

Great so women are equal.
So no more affirmative action, no more asking men to do the heavy lifting.

This is wonderful news.

I'll kill as many gays as I can
When a man and man date
I'll asphyxiate
Both of them with my hands
TOOT TOOT

What would happen if a strongman winner "became" a tranny and competed against women weight lifters in competition?

Recruiting as many as I can
We be eating our spinach
We'll start where Hitler didn't finish
And exterminate the gays, the jews and the trans
TOOT TOOT!

I beat dykes with both my hands
I'm 6 foot 6 inches
Leave faggots with stitches
I'm Popeye the sailor man!
TOOT TOOT

Basically whats happening in this article but much more extreme to the point where they would have to do something to fix it

wtf I love trannies now

It wasn't an American who threw that pitch you dumb upside-down fucks. Don't shoot the messenger.

Holy fuck you """""people"""""" are degenerate. Australia too.

so whats happening in these two

>She

>>women aren't as strong as m-
That's an MTF you idiot.

You spelled 'It' wrong

Its hilarious because it will inevitably result in feminism and pro-trans liberals turning against each other. This is the problem with liberalism, its fundamentally self-destructive.

>sports for gentlemen
... Do you mean curling?

Why let yourself get tricked by such a shitty troll? This board needs an overhaul.

Fuck you people are dumb

SAGE

Coed Sports WHEN

MFW, all the male to female transgender capture all the world records in weightlifting and track n field.

female is female, right....... rightttttttttt???????

>soon

Most shooting sports are coed.

>
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981

>New Zealand needed six runs to tie the match from the final ball, with eight wickets down. Greg Chappell, the Australian captain, instructed the bowler (his brother Trevor) to bowl underarm in a bid to prevent the Number 10 New Zealand batsman (Brian McKechnie) from getting under the delivery with sufficient power and elevation to hit a six. Bowling underarm was within the laws of cricket at the time (though against the rules of the Benson and Hedges County Cup Tournament in England), but perceived as unsportsmanlike.[5][6]

I repeat, what happened here?

>German
>man

>mfw I'm trying to read and understand what this article is talking about
Cricket is god damn incomprehensible.

"She"

In boxing terms, it's like if the Australians had won the earlier rounds, but had to clinch in the last round to prevent getting knocked out by the Kiwis, thereby winning via decision.

>Men are better women

>>Men are better women

I have got to try a tranny blowjob

This is all part of our plan. First, we enter Valerie Adams as a monster shot put.She wins gold 3 times.People buy into NZ giant strong women. Then we get you stupid aussies to allow a man to compete. Finally, "She" goes to the Olympics, alongside several other "Women"

We clean up the medals, allowing us to Finally beat Australia in medal total. We call ourselves world champs, and we take another achievement from you.

Next, we will come for your shitposting.

Exactly as planned.

>you have to cut your penis off to be official a woman here

Kek

Not in the Olympics anymore tho

Proof that men make better women.

Only question is how do they use identity politics to get out of this one.

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.3724788/transgender-runner-respects-caster-semenya-but-says-she-should-lower-testosterone-to-compete-with-women-1.3724790

there's also this case

They will end up with with trans only teams

NZ needed to hit a six (hit the ball out of bounds on the full, kind of like a home run) in order to win. With the last ball, Australia bowls underarm, allowing the ball to roll on the ground. As it is slowly rolling along, it cannot be hit for six like a regular ball can. Thus, Australia wins through dickery.

It's more like there aren't any official rules in boxing about using weapons, so I pull out a knife and shank the Kiwi and claim the win. I didn't break any rules so it still counts.

Makes me mad every damn time

Masterful trolling

That's descrimination Heinrich. Feminist doctrine page 69, passage 23 says that preferred pronouns and social constructs (which also don't exist) demand that if you say you're a woman, you're on the women's team.

yea, the suck dick better too because they know how what a dick feels and what it likes.