OH FUCK

Can we be saved

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/canon-lawyers-and-theologians-to-hold-conference-on-deposing-the-pope
youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gp7redf2jzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lifesitenews.com/news/canon-lawyers-and-theologians-to-hold-conference-on-deposing-the-pope
fuck forgot link

Pope Trumpus I

Abdicate Antipope.

>liberal pope deposed
>hardline militant pope elected
>first New Crusade declared to purge the blasphemers and heretics from the West
>Catholic and hardline Protestants mend their schism for the good of the West

This is the future that we will know

Kek wills it!

I wonder how many good Christians hear from this heretic pope and turn back to the Word of God.

The pope is a closet Protestant trying to destroy Catholicism.

The correct mechism is:
>Have Free Investiture law
>Appoint local Bishop as Anti-Pope
>Press claim
>Take Rome

As a protestant I can promise you that the hardliners I identify with hate him for his softness.

Many rightwing protestants would accept Catholicism if they declared a new Crusade.

The Pope SHOULD be deposed, he's a fucking leftist globalist puppet shill cunt who is destroying Catholicism as fast as possible.

I heard the next guy in line is actually a traditional Catholic and not a faggot like Francis. Kek wills a new pope.

TAKE ALL OF MY CATHOLIC ENERGY

Catholic here, Id gladly fight side by side with you in the holy war

We can go back to hating each other once all saracens are removed once and for all

Why don't they just do what they've done with all the other popes that they have disagreed with?

>Pic related

We can only hope

We shouldn't hate each other in the first place.

>inb4 protestantism led to SJW shit

chcked

It should be an American pope, and one appointed by Donald Trump. This is only fair.

Considering the Turks will literally be at the gates of Vienna soon...

Praise kek and christ, let this traitorous commie Jesuit be thrown from a helicopter

PENTARCHY
E
N
T
A
R
C
H
Y

It shall come to pass!

Has the time come to meme a new Pope?

youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w

It's treason then...

Obviously KEK agrees

Please let this actually happen.

What are the chances trump gets to tell the pope he's fired??

Literally zero they should just do what they usually do when they wanna get rid of a pope

Can we lynch the pope

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

What's with all the schismatics?

>meme a new pope
Do you think it's possible? Hang on, fuck it. It's possible we could. That, frankly, is terrifying.
I've got nothing better to do....

GODSPEED

Crinnnnnnnge

PRAISE KEK

What's the deal with Schonborn again? I heard he was the frontrunner for next pope, or am I mistaken?

Lel any tips on breaking up huge empires

Will the Catholic Church learn not to elect a liberal commie to appease the non religious left that hates their guts though? that's the one thing that should be taken from all of this

Make Catholicism Great Again

The gateway. The kek pope is coming.

Considering that the liberal cardinals that wanted him in there in the first place are the ones that want him out now, we may have reason to worry, although it never hurts to try.

We don't deserve him...

And the new popes name is
PEPE

Wouldnt they just put ratzinger back in? He wasnt 'deathly ill' afterall.

>that trip
>that get
Enjoy, for once, youre not a complete faggot

>Pope Pepe
>Not Pope Urban IX AKA the Crusader King

They CAN but they won't.

Filthy pope Francis supporter detected

Nothing is beyond our reach user, Im 100% on board to meme this faggot out and replace him with a based Crusader

Pope Urban IX

This is great news. I can go back to the church.

got you covered my dude

KEK VULT!

MEMETIC WARFARE TO PUT CATHOLICS AGAINST HERETIC POPE WHEN

my digits say otherwise

You aren't doing it right. Kek wills the deposition of Pope Cuck in order to be replaced by Pope Urban IX

Nah, they will just replace him with an even more liberal pope.

So how do we start the holy meme war? I know Catholics and conservatives are dying to come back but religion itself holds them down to be cucks
How do we make them have a conquering mindset again

Reminder that all christfags are race traitors and will be killed on the day of the rope.

Its tricky because meme magic works from the ground up where as the church is clearly top down

Shitposting on basket weaving forums wont cut it for this operation, we need real bodies inside the church expressing our discontent. We need real letters on real paper sent to the Vatican. We need to take this one offline.

R E M O V E
C U C K
say it with me
REMOVE KEK

I guess we just weren't made to swoop

This.

Can we get in with that nationalistic polish cardinal?

We need a ground team to kiss some hands and shake some babies and get some favors.

The prophecy of the popes states that this will be the last pope

My great-uncle is a cardinal
I bet he's doing this

what prophecy?

holy fuck there really are no brakes on this train

Good. I'm an atheist and even I was absolutely fucking appalled that the guy allowed muslim prayer in the vatican

If he wants to be a muslim, he can fuck off and join the muslim faith. What a colossal fuckup.

can someone redpill me on poland? Why is poland catholic yet their religion is deliberately trying to cuck them? Do they just kind of ignore the pope?

The next pope should declare Kek as the one true god

the current pope is talking about hosting Muslim prayer at the Vatican. This is literal heresy.

PURGE

He already had Muslim prayer there.

He is a false prophet. We need to depose him.

Are there any current antipopes?

dues vult!

this anti pope should have been deposed a long time ago. a heretic sits on saint peters throne

talking about? shit son he actually did it already

and do you think the liberal atheist feminist whatevers on the left gave two shits?

No. But it sure as fuck embarassed the catholic church and all catholics everywhere. A slap in the face to all catholics, courtesy of the pope.

He's also been walking back on the stance the church took against pedophiles and started forgiving sentences and shit, I swear the asshole is a CIA plant or something.

not sure if fake news but,

this really needs to happen. the bullshit that spews out of this clown's mouth is just embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp7redf2jzk

Noice

I have never respected a pope less than the current one.

He's a fucking cuck bitch islam/migrant invasion apologist communist.

Hang the Pope hang the Pope hang the Pope
Hang him with a fucking rope

Let's go to the Vatican, get him out of bed
Put the noose around his neck and hang him till he's dead

Hang him with a fucking rope

Let's go to the Vatican, get him out of bed
Put the noose around his neck and hang him till he's fucking dead

>the prophesy of a thousand reposts, the copypasta of future sight.. everyone thought it was about fall 2016 but it looks like it's going in linear order for 2017...

It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

[x] Three branches will become one.
>America's Republicans winning control of the three branches of government in the last election, Legislative and Executive through elections, Judiciary through supreme court picks to replace Scalia and soon Ginsberg

[x] An island will drift away.
>The successful referendum for political detachment of the UK from the European Union, and subsequent imlementation, AKA Brexit.

[ ] A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

[ ] The star will gorge itself on clay.

[ ] Idols will speak and move about.

[ ] The black flag will fly above the dome.

[ ] The belly of the dragon will drip water.

[ ] Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

[ ] A rock will stand on seven hills.

[ ] The ravens will starve.

[ ] The bear will leave its cave forever.

[ ] The rod and the ring will strike.

Im absolutely convinced at this point that Poland will somehow be directly responsible for saving the white race

How can we make this happen? Ive been Catholic my whole life and I wouldnt even know where to begin

Leftists finally overreached. The Pope is hosting Islamic prayer in the Vatican, that is heresy.

He can be as nice as he wants to them, he cannot chant the prayers of another God in the Throneroom of the Houses of the Lord. He is no longer the Pope, it's only a matter of enacting the proper process to see that through.

ITS HAPPENING

oh fuck me I'm high I thought this was another thread.. I meant the 12th Century Prophecy of St. Malachi notWhich by the way has a disturbing correlation with the ninth sign in the Prophecy of Kek

One of my closest friends as a youth was a catholic.

I went to a catholic school.

I feel rage on their behalf. I want to equip some power armor and charge into the enemy screaming of heresy and purging, dying in a blaze of glory.

Those signs in order user? Is the bolt shining at night the next sign?

soooo not the messenger of God... therefore an imposter... therefore.... antichrist? just sayinnnnn

>12th Century Prophecy of St. Malachi
thanks I'll look into this

Francis is the ñast pope right?

Watching The Young Pope right now, I'm into it enough that I saw that headline and at first thought of it as a bad thing - like deposing Trump. We need a Trump pope to counter the current Obama pope. Put the pressure on him. Deus vult.

I think he means he's a protestant deliberately acting like a fag to turn people to protestantism but the actual effort inherent in becoming pope and the chances of success make me think that's unlikely.

as a roman catholic the pope is false,get rid of him

DEUS VULT!

Solid logic but the antichrist is supposed to be a charismatic leader, Francis is a beta faggot

[x] The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Putin taking over the Crimea and trying to take over Ukraine

[?] The black flag will fly above the dome
>what is ISIS, and potentially the Hagia Sophia

>[ ] A rock will stand on seven hills
To me that suggests someone named a variant of peter will take the papacy (rome=7 hills)

Catholics have always been economically left wing. Anyone who disagrees with this is already in league with Satan.

The pope will be disposed. Prophecy of Popes says Peter of Rome will be the final pope.

“Francis appointed Pietro Parolin as his secretary of state, an Italian (Roman) whose name is Peter,” Horn said. “If the Vatican were attacked or Francis and his Camerlengo (papal administrators) were to be killed at the same time or taken out of the way, this man would sit on the pope’s throne and literally be known as ‘Peter the Roman,’ the final line in the Prophecy of the Popes.”

STAND FAST BROTHERS, FOR THEHOLY CRUSADE TO RECLAIM OUR LAND IS UPON US.

MAY THE LORD BLESS THIS THREAD AND SMITE ANTIPOPE FRANCIS.

Doesn't the next pope in line want to start a crusade?

yes.