Why do feminists support Islam so much despite the fact Islam treats women like shit?

Why do feminists support Islam so much despite the fact Islam treats women like shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad_bowl_(cultural_idea)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Expecting women to make sense.

because ultimately women want to be subordinate

Because they've bred a race of numales and want dominating men.

Women generally want to be dominated, and it's sadly true. It's an evolutionary tactic.

they support anything minority

Then why don't they support white men?

Worldwide, they're a minority.

Because women enjoy being treated like shit, it's empowering

minority and powerless people,
I dunno, it's 6am, my brain is not in full function

As in two women equal one man in Sharia court?

Seems to be "everyone's so mean to the poor baby Muslims" and "I have a female Muslim friend from crapistan and she's totally not like that".

Also, they have a similar goal, pic related.

They are so devoid of any kind of meaningful culture and are ashamed of being white that anything external from "whiteness" no matter how contradictory or repressive will be welcomed as "enrichment". I seriously think that feminists would find themselves in a moral panic if muslims started to promote "female circumcision" in the untied states. which side would they choose?

Because white women mostly live in white countries you retard

The deomcratic plantation. Its the best ive got.

In reality, I have no fuckin clue why this happens or how it started.

Because they don't understand Islam and think it's Christianity plus pretty headscarves.

Honestly Islam treats women the way they should be treated.

That's fucking wrong.

Islam is not a Minority, and even where Muslims are the Minority, they're better treated than Minorities in Muslim Countries.

>Muslim in Britain
>Some guy might call you a Paki
>Woman in America
>Might get called a slut
>Gay in France
>Might get applauded

>Christian in Sharia Country
>Might get set on Fire by radicals
>Woman in Sharia Country
>Might get stoned to death for being a slut
>Gay in Sharia Country
>Might get thrown off a building

woman wants to be threated like shit , despite what they say . how many times you heard the " oh but we don t like good guys " or " nice guys finish last " that s right , women want to be abused and threated hard , and that s what shitskins do since this western society pushed down our throats to be GOOD WITH FEMALES AND threat them well and shit

they don't, or at least think its no threat to them personally
media just talks about women who convert to islam more because its the (((media)))

they believe in this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad_bowl_(cultural_idea)

>Why do feminists support Islam so much despite the fact Islam treats women like shit?

You know all those girls who have boyfriends who treat them like shit, and they secretly love it?

Because feminism treats women as objects too. There is functionally no difference between cultural marxist feminism and mohammedanism. Both view women as disposable garbage. Both systems serve Satan. There is no conflict between the two, appearances to the contrary are merely that, and not substantial differences as some mistakenly suppose.

FPBP

I'm sure they just afraid to speak because Ahmed wouldn't think twice about mowing feminists down like they did with Charlie hebdo. Also the dad is to hate on white male, current year etc.

Meant to type fad.

Because they're rebellious sluts that want to fuck minorities.

A majority of Muslims are Arabs. Arabs are a minority in the US and receive a lot of hate from pretty much everyone else. To a feminist, minorities can do no wrong. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with Islam, even when that religion ties them down, rapes them repeatedly and mutilates their vajayjays and their daughters' vajayjays.

Because its fashionable. When Jürgen Sahib from Ducheland comes they will be screaming with pain. And pol will laugh

because muh feelings, muh minorities, muh white supremacy, muh inclusiveness

White Muslim female convert here; I came to realize that Islam offered what I wanted to accomplish through feminism.

Because once you realize that feminism is really about having a platform to throw temper tantrums and tear down society and nothing else then it makes perfect sense.

what a beauty

To enable rape culture and your instinctual need for cock?

>Rape culture
Rapists are put to death in Islam. Polygamy allows widows and other vulnerable women security where they would otherwise have none. Hijab protects women from the lustful advances of men. There is no rape culture in Islam, far from it.

It's as simple as this

>feminism is a left wing ideology
>liberalism is not nuanced, liberals all follow the same "equality" ideology
>therefore Muslims are equal, despite their oppressive beliefs, it's just their culture, and must be accepted

Also Muslims are enemies to the West, and liberals always side with the enemy, because naturally they are traitors. Liberals do major mental gymnastics and simply outright ignore the realities of Islam and women. They are useful idiots, Muslims know this, and can't wait to stab these women in the back (and stone them) when they establish their caliphate

>fake and gay..kys

The women who are raped are framed as the rapists and put to death.

If you falsely accuse someone of rape, you cant be put to death, but you can be whipped.

so they can posture online in a mutual circlejerk of tolerance. I guarantee you if any one of them lived an islamic country like palestine or Britain they'd hate it

>are framed as the rapists
no, they're punished for extramarital sex.

cancer

Because they're women and have no idea what they're talking about.

Every nigger in this thread is wrong because they haven't taken sociology.

1!
>It starts with the assertion, supported but spurious, that white (christian) men have all the power

2!
>They abuse their power for cruel and self beneficial means

3!
>They must be resisted and that minorities like women, and economic sub-groups like proletariat's must ally themselves

4!
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend gets repeated ad indefinitem until even enemies of different stripes become friends

5!
>Christians and Islamist are enemies, and racial minorities, thus as sub-groups oppressed by the Christian White Males they are enemies.

You see, it is a logical, precipitous, decline in beliefs. This is why it is so effective. They are taught to take each logical point to its logical conclusion without concern for objectivity because everything is subjective.

This girl looks exactly like my cousin.

I would fuck your cousin.

Because being logical and winning is bad.

it's this

80% of Sup Forumslacks dont understand women or psychology at all

the reason why women support muslims is the same reason they support trannies and gays
because they perceive them as a minority and since they're not in power they perceive them as oppressed and powerless and so they feel bad for them

this causes them to want to virtue signal and in extreme cases actually actively advocate and support muslims

They believe that they can change islam. That they can nurture it, tame it, and make it soft. Like a cute bad boy or a little child.
They fail to see how little power they have over the minds and impulses of muslim men bred for brutality over centuries.

you don't get militant leftists work, it's more of less like this :
>left wing criticize religion (including Islam)
>right wing turns against Islam (post 9/11 world)
>left is afraid to give any validity to the right wing views
>therefore they will back dawn on their beliefs, even it it means sucking up to Muslims

Because western men don't like Islam and feminists absolutely hate western men.

protip: women likes to be treated like shit.

Because ugly whales need to get cock as well

true my friend