Instead of degenerate Abrahamic religions, why don't we instead have Temples of the Human Spirit...

Instead of degenerate Abrahamic religions, why don't we instead have Temples of the Human Spirit, where people can observe beauty and focus on developing their bodies and minds? Something that's a combination of museum, gym, and library.

Semitic cultists hate having to work hard to be rewarded.

Slay the dragon of Chaos and create the World.

The islamics would just suicide-bomb it, anyway.

Yeah, but they suicide bomb everything (even other Islamists), we can't let that stop us. You don't protect greatness by capitulation.

France tried it after the Revolution and it pissed people off because they felt like the institution which gave them a place and traditional culture was being replaced and uprooted by an organization made by a bunch of LARPing self-important autists who didn't understand how important tradition and culture were or how the real world worked.

fuck religion, can do without it

We have Temples of the Human Spirit, user. We have places where people can observe beauty, and focus on developing their bodies and minds.

We have museums. We have gyms. We have libraries.

Relax.

Humble yourself before the Lord.

Do not be afraid.

>human spirit
what we call "the human spirit" is the capacity of man to crave something so deeply that he defies social conventions of his time, so that he can have a chance to be happy.

social programs (museum, gym, etc) require social conventions, which means that they are explicitly in opposition to everything which is struggling and human about human beings

>LARPing self-important autists
Isn't that just most modern religions?

So you are proposing we worship ourselves, like the kikes do?

How about not.

Nonsense. The struggle against convention requires a convention to struggle against.

>worship ourselves
Not in the way you're thinking. We don't actually worship ourselves, we worship the facade we put up to impress other people.

Sounds pretty gay if you ask me.

Read Manly Palmer Hall (Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire, amongst other writings). You'll see how most temples were built with the proportions of man in mind to give their shape. It could be of your interest.

Other than that, I really really like your idea, OP

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check them out.

Holy shit this. When I go to bible study a lot of my peers simply say shit like "just rely on god lmao". That's not how this works. You have no idea how triggering it can be sometimes. Not that praying is a bad thing but I'd prefer more responsibility in my life rather than letting "Jesus take the wheel."

So much Pride in this thread. Sad.

I urge you all to humble yourselves before the Lord.

I urge you all to do serious research into the concept of Pride. The Sin of Pride.

Semitic religions need to be trashed. Literally nothing good ever came out of Christianity except for the unity among white people. Jesus was a real man, but what he did was to simply turn the Jews' weapon against themselves.

Jews are deadly afraid of Christianity not because it calls them out to be the vermin they are, but because it provides a unity among its followers unlike any pagan religions. Christianity has been subverted anyways and the only reason Jews are in their place today is because Christianity put them on this pedestal.

Christianity is a pseudo-political ideology and it llacks the enlightenment and spiritual connection that paganism had, in order to remove the kikes and Muslims, Christianity is needed, but once we are done with them, a steady and natural ascension back into paganism needs to be done, but this time, creating the same unity among pagans as it is among Christians.

>Abrahamic religions preach redemption and the reckoning of all regardless of life
>Let's replace it with a work driven replacement that will have you rot in the ground in the end

It doesn't really work in practice, Communists and various revolutionaries tried a sort of deal. You're honestly better going full Epicurean, or starting philosophic compounds, but those won't appeal to the masses.

There is a Religion of Humanity created by Auguste Comte based on his positivist philosophy that is or was pretty influential in Brazil. I don't really know much about it though.

>Kikes
>Worship themselves

Senpai-san, kikes have probably the most hostile religion ever devised in regard to themselves.

Literally, the old testament is just
>JEWS BTFO
and infinite failure to absolve themselves.

No. Pride is strength, and we need strength more than ever.

>lol why don't you just worship yourself lol who needs righteousness or Holiness

Pride isn't bad, it's what separates us from other animals.

Always the same. They hate God because they love sin.

Id call it the church of the universe. Dedicated to teaching how if we are made from the universe. We must give back and respect the universe that raised us by taking personal responsibility to not spread hate and do our parts to make our country great again and the universe will give back to you what you want out of life. Life is a simulation that you experience and in a flesh body created from coincidences. You are essentially a coincidencidental product of your fathers spirit and your mothers father. Everyone is unique and can contribute to the continuation of human evolution in their own way.

Righteousness is only possible with pride in oneself. A slave doesn't have pride.

It's called "Naturalism".
>

Also Stoicism.

>Righteousness is only possible with pride in oneself

You don't know what righteousness is. At all.

>A slave doesn't have pride.

You are a slave to sin.

The only sin is not living to one's full capacity, to not even try to achieve what one really wants.

You fundamentally don't understand what I, or you are actually talking about. Read about and meditate on the Sin of Pride. Not being confident in yourself. No one thinks that's bad.

The Sin of Pride is terribly bad. I'm accusing you of that. Read and meditate on it. Long and hard.

I have to leave the thread.

Good luck, anons. Do not be afraid.

You sound like a teenage idealist rebel who has no understanding of God but rails against Him out of spite.

You're afraid to live life without a parent. You fear chaos and lack faith in yourself to overcome the chaos. You're better than that, but you won't realize it until you let go of your fear.

Cause most of us have jobs you NEET fuccboi.

One doesn't need spite if they don't require validation from others.

No real use. They're blind fools who have been led astray due to their brainwashing.

Do not ever attempt to lecture me on "chaos" or some phony "le 2deep4u" teenager nonsense.

I've already been places mentally far beyond where you're just starting at. I've been down the roads of hedonism and self worship. Including in the occult (years ago).

And you sound like a pseudo intellectual to boot.

You don't seem very happy with your job. Is it because you feel like it kills a part of who you really are every day?

You seem to be attacking a past version of yourself, rather than me. Why the self-hatred? Isn't the person you used to be necessary for who you are now? And, if you're happy with who you are, why lash out at who you used to be?

Each area is presided over by a veteran. The Museum has a history geek who is particularly knowledgeable about the country and the cultures that make it up. The Gym has a holistic strength trainer/weight loss monk/nutritionist to help people keep their bodies strong and healthy. The library is presided over by a scholar of hard sciences, who could explain concepts up to an undergrad degree on economics, physics, chemistry, mathematics. I can see it now.

It's clear you are not here to have a discussion or listen whatsoever, but instead talk at people, and preach sin, self worship, hatred of God and moral/ethical decay.

In that case /leftypol/ seems right up your ally. They probably don't mind satanists.

Why would that matter? You don't need my validation--in this case, me attacking you--to feel satisfied. You only think you do. You really don't need to hate yourself. Whatever "sin" you think you have can be overcome, and you don't require an outside source to do this.

so many bluepilled new age cucks here

I'm completely down with Christianity, I just don't get how anyone can believe in hell though.

Seriously, what benevolent God would create hell?

>bow before the jew god

Nice try

Not bad. I like it.

Isn't this how Toohey discredited Roark in the Fountainhead?

Nice try, Ellsworth you commie fuck.

Then you don't understand sin.

Jews hate God and Christ.

It's called Onnit Academy cocksucker

Just communists and pseudo satanists.

Although they're not mutually exclusive.

If I could suggest one more area, it might be somewhere for children to learn about philosophy. Useful philosophy, not abstract nonsense.
There are lots of young kids out there without direction who look for meaning within degenerate communities. They find personal values given to them by this group and don't question them after indoctrination.
This philosophy area might also try provide private confession similar to Catholicism to provide other forms of guidance for those who don't want to dive deep into the formal philosophy side of things.

I like it. I wish for the eradication of religion

So-called "new agers" believe in validation from outside sources and don't actually believe in the strength of the Human Spirit. Needing validation from others--in a primary sense--is the ultimate blue pill. That's really what Sup Forums is fighting against, the need for validation among the masses.

This. It's already been tried and failed. Let's not have a repeat of the autism of the French Revolution.

You don't get it do you? I've been down this road. I already know how you think.

I only thank the Lord I saw the Truth before it was too late.

Technically, Toohey tried to use Roark's own integrity against him, which only worked in the short-term--in the end, Roark won. Granted, Toohey lived to fight another day, but that's why opposition exists--to make us stronger.

Yes, the creators fucked up when it comes to Hell.

People today are trying to fix it by saying Hell is the philosophical hell of being without God, which would have been completely philsophically consistent and sane desu, but I mean the text doesn't really support this. Instead it supports the idea of burning forever in hellfire.

Can't really be mended.

source please?

>does not understand Hell or sin

Of course it's a Godless Swede.

Because Christ is the only way.

Nah, Hell is completely logical and a must but forever burning in hell is not.

Hmmm. Interesting. One could essentially admit to how one didn't live up to their own expectations without the need for guilt or capitulation, more of a promise to live up to oneself rather than dwell on their failure.

I'm not a Jacobin. Robespierre was a lunatic who wanted a society of slaves. Not just of slaves, but of slaves to slaves.

Basically: Christianity is the biggest western religion, we can't just amputate it from the west, what's happening today is what's happening because of that, we need to form it to our ideals and modify it. Instead of "turn the other cheek", we'd just shed more light unto the scene in the temple.

Then you don't understand sin and the need for salvation.

Because people die and rot and everything they build breaks down to dust but many religions offer a chance to invest in something that will truly last. That and if people want to improve themselves they already have the capabilities to do so, no temple will convince anyone to suddenly improve themselves, that takes inner change. Also take off that fedora you massive faggot.

You are a vanity and pride filled pseudo intellectual who is a slave to sin and a worshiper of moral/ethical death. Your only goal is hedonism.

You are essentially a satanist.

Sure dude

Explain then friend.
It just seems inconsistent to me that Jesus preaches unconditional forgiveness but then condemns sinning humans (basically children compared to him) into eternal suffering.

and you're doing a shit job of convincing anyone. sincerely, Southern Baptist.

Again, you're still trying to save yourself by seeing others as yourself. Why so much doubt in what you believe?

I was hoping that it wouldn't lend itself to complete absolution like religious confession. Maybe that situations could be talked about openly and honestly, and a next best step could be discussed.

I think guilt is a useful thing for people have when they fuck up, but only if you can eventually absolve yourself when you correct things.

The idea of a devil in hell come from an successful attempt to lable surrounding religion gods as evil. There can only be one god you know, our god. Allbu bakhbar!

And that the american elite still havent broke free from their jewish masters is really sad. Let me say the obvious, you and jews are not the same race. Jews are not white but due to racemixing there are both white and black jews.

Stop beliving in a lie and throw away that bible, even if you are religious did any god ever tell you to worship them, did they tell you to carry a bible? No, the jew told you to do that.

Pearls before swine.

Yep. This and "unconditional love bro" are some of the biggest turn offs of modern Christianity.

>"I'm just waiting on the Lord."
>"The would is decaying so badly we just have to hope Jesus comes back soon."
>"The world has also devolved, it's in sin."
>"I'm powerless without God."

Worm theology is such cancer. Modern Christians forget Europe would not exist in any familiar sense if it weren't for the defensive religious wars and Crusades.

I believe we have a need for exaltation, but the way we ought to do this will take some new thinking. The old religions won't do this, but maybe we can take things from them that are still useful.

Stop talking, 16yo communist.

They are CINOS. Weekend Christians.

I can't stand them either.

So you have nothing to contribute

Classic

This post is absolute fucking autism.

>religions offer a chance to invest in something that will truly last
Like? Why can't OP's idea do the same? Productive, good people produce lasting things. If you're talking about an afterlife, you're retarded, if you're talking about a long standing tradition or belief, OP's idea can deliver.

>Because people die and rot and everything they build breaks down to dust
Religion does not at all fix this in any way. You may as well make the most of the one life you have as opposed to being a huge cunt.

>That and if people want to improve themselves they already have the capabilities to do so
I guess we don't need churches... Everyone can access a bible and make shit up... But seriously, having a spiritual and community aspect to self improvement can only help people make change. You're statements are so broad that it's almost like you can't mentally process nuance.

>that takes inner change
Which could be fostered with the help of people dedicated to the same pursuits. This is actually obvious.

>Also take off that fedora you massive faggot.

Fucking hell... It's like a more densely stupid form of temper tantrum.

Just answer this, will I go to hell for having sex before marriage?

Is Plato in hell? He was attracted to boys.

I have no interest in seizing the means of production or the dictatorship of the proletariat. Why continually seek my acknowledgement? Why do you need scorn in order to feel whole? If you want to be crucified, why not do it yourself?

>Christian "intellectuals"

I agree, guilt is useful in the short term, when we fall short of our ideals. I think the main issue with many strains of Christianity is that we've elevated guilt beyond its station.

He's an impotent Christfag. The cognitive dissonance in realizing you are wrong about sky daddy is incredibly painful to the point where the headaches become unbearable. They'll use every fallacy and avoidance tactic they can until they eventually just block you out.

I don't think you understand what it means for something to truly last. Literally anything humanity has ever done or will ever do will disappear someday. Anyone we've ever treated as a hero or devil will be forgotten or have their message and impact twisted in some way that makes the original idea lost. Literally anything we build will break and fall apart. Every single one of us is going to die and rot in the ground. The idea behind virtaully every religion is that their is some form of higher existence inside every body that can exist perpetually somewhere else. The idea is that anyone devoted to a religion is going to find the idea of trying to improve a self that can last 80 years if lucky as opposed to a self that can last forever is foolish.

>Build a temple for ourselves instead of God

>"god's chosen people" don't worship themselves

cointelpro/10, got reply

Do you not know the meaning of pearls before swine?

Of course not. Because you know nothing about the belief system you hate.

>renown for turning down admirers

dunno bro. He probably wasn't even real, but there's is nothing gay about being physically fit.

Great men don't need to be chosen.

>Degenerate
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
*Breathes*
BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
YOU'RE FUCKING EMPTY. STAY EMPTY ASSHOLE.

I love how you're saying the exact same things I was years ago. It's almost like you're programmed to think and act a certain way

But, all your huff and puff aside, your seething venomous hatred is not of me, or even Christianity, it's of God. You cannot stand that there is objective goodness or a moral authority. You do not want rules. You want mindless hedonism without control. World be damned.

So you rail against Him every chance you get. You think exactly as a leftist does. Your mind will never be at peace.

daily reminder that Christ is the final redpill on the jews

>Literally anything humanity has ever done or will ever do will disappear someday.
Who the fuck cares? Eventually humanity itself will cease to exist. If your message can exist for tens of thousands of years it may as well have been an eternity. Honestly, this isn't an argument for anything. You're presenting me with heroine and justifying my taking of it with the fact that I will eventually die.

>The idea behind virtaully every religion is that their is some form of higher existence inside every body that can exist perpetually somewhere else.
This is where the heroine analogy really starts working. You vouch for this simply because it makes people feel good. Even if it hinders their capability to act to the fullest in their lives, idiots like you will tout it because it makes them feel better about mediocrity. I don't believe Alexander the Great believed his death wasn't a big deal. I don't believe many as great as him didn't fear death and live for their memory and legacy to live on.

You can peddle lies of an afterlife and a spirit, or you can tell people the truth. Their deeds will live on proportionally to how great they are.

I don't believe that Alexander the Great will ever be forgotten as long as humanity survives. He is the closet thing to immortality.

>The idea is that anyone devoted to a religion is going to find the idea of trying to improve a self that can last 80 years if lucky as opposed to a self that can last forever is foolish.

No, they are foolish. You are right though. A comfortable fantasy is a lot better than an uncomfortable reality for people who can easily delude themselves.

However that person rots in the ground and will probably be forgotten. He would be better discarding the fantasy and living in his reality.

Again. Heroine. Fantastical bullshit is a crippling drug.

I'm actually groaning at your tryhard posts.

They had that during the french revolution (they called it temples of reason, with statues of some chick that is supposed to be reason). Nobody used it because it's a stupid idea