This is currently on the front page of reddit

This is currently on the front page of reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
youtu.be/fJxQS0ys0UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e6eq-g5gvTM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should have stayed in reddit

>people actually belive this and will call u a monster for questioning it

what the jews gonna do when they cant trot these frauds out anymore. He look like Doc Mitchell from fallout new Vegas though

He also survived the rape dogs by feeding them old gruel the nazis had given him for lunch and he also kicked a nazi in the face. God bless this man

>TIL holohoax

Don't read the comments, it's pretty brutal

I'm still undecided about the Holocaust and whether it was simply exaggerated or mostly fabricated but regardless even I can tell this smells of bullshit

I'll have you anti-Semitic bastards know my grandfather was killed in the Holocaust. Dr. Mengele personally showed up and threw him into a masturbation rollercoaster full of feral dogs that led him into a lampshade factory/gas chamber where he was gassed and turned into a bar of soap along with six billion other Jews. I inherited genetic trauma from this horrifying ordeal and I want every goy to pay reparations

Oh, no. That poor man. :'(

A Jewish conman trying to spam you for shekels.

The Jews feel the pressure as the normies are becoming red pilled and must kick their Holocaust propaganda machine in overdrive to even keep up. The exposure the Jews are feeling in the MSM and government is going to be near impossible to bear. The more people wake up to the reality the more they have to push their shit and that is ultimately an unsustainable situation.

Come to find out the biggest weapon against the Jews is simply exposure. They can not stand the pressure of public awareness. They have to keep the masses in the dark for their schemes to stay operational.

he has nothing on little Moshe who survived being gased 15 times

it was most likely exgerated by a-opportunistic- group of people. Don't get me wrong it did happen but things like death camps probably weren't a thing until near the end of the war when the Germans were haveing trouble feeding their own people
>Oy get goyim you better give me money
>No?
>Don't you remember the 6 gorillan you anti-Semite?

how can anyone read this and actually believe this shit. just wtf

what does TIL mean? I don't know leddit lingo

>>>leddit

So you're excusing Islam then? It's all just a jew conspiracy? It really is the Religion Of Peace?

This is what you're saying here?

so where is the kidney at that's my question.

The comments on reddit?
Don't worry. We won't.

>what does TIL mean? I don't know leddit lingo

Today I Lied to the stupid goyim

And spent an entire night in an ice cold bath as well.

You have to go back

Someone please redpill me on jews. I see the inconsistencies with the holocaust narrative but what advantage do they gain from it?

This guy is most likely a Muslim, remember many muzzies are huge antisemites. Many anti-Semetic Muslims say that the idea of Islam being bad is a shill narrative pushed by kikes.

In the end, it's PJW-tier civic nationalism that will destroy white civilization

>their own state
>trillions of shekels from reparations
>being impervious to any criticism until the end of time

They got Israel out of the whole ordeal.. look into the UNs formation and some of the first orders of business.

> An infinite get out of jail card.

Don't underestimate item 3. International bankers who control the world economy are immune from attack in a politically correct fashion

Fucking lol

>gas chambers fit exactly 200 people
>he just HAPPENED to be the 201st
>not the 212th
>not 208th
>exactly the fucking 201st
These ledditors truly are stupid

Anyone got the pic of all the Bankers comparing things to Hitler invading Poland?

>IIRC it was a couple politicians comparing shit they don't like to Hitler.

>normies actually believe this

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
NEVER FORGET
6 GORILLION

>(((coincidence)))

They are already making "virtual reality" Holohoax exhibits to guilt trip the children.

This ffams. These demonic fucks will never let up with this shit. In 50 years they will still be oy veying and asking for reparations. Just look at this ridiculous "study" by (((them))). I hope they include the holocoasters.

I buy that some Jews were killed off by Nazis. But not killing people with expensive gas(don't people croak after a few days without water?) and crude ovens rendering hundreds of corpses to ash each day when modern crematoriums take 2-3 hours and there's still bone fragments that need to be pulverized. There's also no evidence of skin lampshades and some of the other more lurid tales.

>TIL Nazi's abide by health & safety guidelines while executing hundreds at a time

Exactly are we supposed to believe that even germans are this autistic? Are there fucking fire codes for gas chambers now? In reality, even if the gas chambers existed it would be done be cell blocks or something similar not austisticly counting out 200 people.

The average modern day crematorium takes 2-3 hours to burn a human body
The average auschwitz one took 5-10 minutes

The Nazis had some space wizard tier technology didn't they

This. So many stories of Jews pretending to be sick to get out of the "gas chambers".

Mentioned the Nazi masturbation machines. Wonder if they know of those terrible things?

Red cross has stats for executions, disease, starvation, etc.

iirc actual death toll in the camps is ~100,000 according to the red cross report.

these stories of people surviving multiple trips into the gas chambers are retarded. All it does is make people question the entire narrative because it doesn't make a lick of sense that someone would've gone in, been gassed, and then somehow survived and the nazi guards just shrug it off like it's not a big deal

nevermind it's easier to starve people to death than it is to gas them

and the amount of coal/fuel required to run the cremators 24/7 would've seriously hampered German steel production

shit doesn't make any fucking sense

What's the matter Sup Forums don't want to play?
youtu.be/fJxQS0ys0UQ

kek

mengele was absolutely real, but he was on the payroll of the rockefeller foundation. Every political organization is infiltrated by the globalist satanists, nazis were no exception.

Lmao cant fucking unsee that

Still trying to wrap my mind around the utility of the gas chambers.

I mean, you have 200 corpses in a bottlenecked space. Getting them all out is going to take forever.

Why not just have a mass grave and machine gun everyone?

because they were there to remove lice.

the one argument Sup Forums will NEVER EVER refute

Sup Forums BTFO ETERNALLY ahahahaa

youtube.com/watch?v=e6eq-g5gvTM

>0 responses

Holy kek.
I'm not really into holocaust denial, but this is ridiculous.
Especially now that he's making a huge deal about it in the media.

You're the faggot that replied to my leddit account lmao

In theory, the gas could've been cheaper.
But then there are pictures of soldiers carrying the dead without any protective gear. Which would've been impossible, since the bodies would still be laced with so much poison to kill anyone who came in contact days after the gassing.

SORRY BUT WE HAVE TO FOLLOW STRICT PROTOCOL. ONLY 200 JEWS GASSED AT A TIME. THE FIRE MARSHAL COULD BE HERE AT ANY MOMENT.

EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE ALL PRACTICALLY SKELETONS AND WE ARE TRYING TO KILL AS MANY JEWS AS POSSIBLE WE MUST NOT GAS MORE THAN EXACTLY 200 AT A TIME.

Muslims are mostly low IQ inbred Arabs and North Africans who on their own would never threaten European society. The only reason they are a threat is because Jews forced us to take them into our countries by the hundreds of millions and armed and trained them to commit mass atrocities. On their own they'd never accomplish anything more than conquering the rival tribe.

>heroic survives gas chamber by never being gassed: the heart-moving tale of the greatest tragedy of history

Oy vey, I think we need to raise this poor man a million shekels on Kickstarter.

>That image

>that pic

Holy fuck, so pathetic.

lol

I had some retarded BLM supporting bitch provide me with this link as "proof" that black people had been forever traumatised by slavery and this is why white people should never be forgiven.

It's a fucking joke and the guardian lost any speck of credibility it had when it ran with that headline since it's extremely fucking misleading. They make it sound like we inherit our ancestors' memories like assassin's creed or some shit.

In reality the science being talked about is something called epigenetics, which is relatively new and not well understood. There is evidence that certain genes relating to things like stress, if active during pregnancy, can also be more prone to activation in the baby. IF the baby does indeed inherit them, remember that.

Very important to note that:

-The genes relating to things like stress MUST be passed on for it to have any effect at all
- The genes in question can just as easily become inactive once again in the baby, and are not in some permanently "triggered because of muh ancestors' suffering" position. People could go their whole lives without realising they'd inherited a gene due to epigenetics.
- The genes will almost certainly not be passed on beyond one generation. So the idea that entire races can forever inherit the great suffering their ancestors felt is utter fucking drivel.

and most importantly

- THE GENES MUST ALREADY BE PRESENT IN THE PARENT. You can't just take a person and stick her in a concentration camp, and then have her develop a gene relating to something like stress. This is the shit you learn in high school for fuck's sake. Your genes cannot be affected or altered by the environment. So if you take 6 gorillion jews and put them in a concentration camp, they aren't all going to come out with some genetic scars.

;) still waiting on that reply bby

Or if you had a small room that was airtight, why even use gas? Just seal it up and let the victims suffocate.

There's a reason it's illegal to even ask these questions in many countries.

It's alright they are just normalizing genocide this time when shit goes down the genocide will be real

Kinda funny since all the lefties I know were arguing that everyone is born a tabula rasa just a couple years ago.

Their beliefs are completely programmable. They viewed gender behaviors as "social constructs" until the tranny fad got big.

Rebbitcucks unironically belive that bullshit

He really would look so much better with a beard

Fucking jews I swear.

So let me get this straight, the media kikes would have us believe that stress can be inherited but intelligence or propensity for violence or impulsive behavior is not?

What, was there a maximum occupancy sign outside the gas chamber?

Exaggerated but like leaf said Mengele was real

k.

271,000. Not like it matters should have been 6,000,000

It should have been all of them.

Boom

>Kek

Don't forget, he also retrieved his stolen organ from Mengele by using the force, then successfully performed surgery on himself with 2 toothpicks while being cremated at Auschwitz, which he also survived. Wow, just wow.

If you study Soviet show trials you will see that this lunatic storytelling was the modus operandi. Recall Dalrymple on Communist propaganda: the goal is not to persuade or deceive but humiliate. Compare the Twilight Zone episode where the little boy can read thoughts and punish people who try to contradict him. That's the Jew.

Totally believable. Brave soul.

Don't forget the electric floor where he only survived through his jew sorcery.

this be perfect for VR goggles

>leddit

The best introductory redpill we can spread is that 2% of the American population are Jewish.

Then normies start to notice things like how almost everybody on NPR is jewish.

I was taught that they started doing that originally but having German soldiers shoot hundreds of women and children all day was having a demoralizing effect on the soldiers. I'm just thinking about it now but wouldn't gassing and ovening millions of people also have a demoralizing effect?

Honestly I think the whole Holocaust is bs. It does not even make sense. But normies will never accept that.

OK MOMMY I GO BE PWESIDENT NOW

>fpbp

Oh, these gas chambers? user, there's something you should know...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE

>A kidney without being knocked out is terrifying to even think about, as it seems almost unrealistic, and too terrible to be true

Lmao

Reddit censorship is so fucking stupid. I browsed it once and tried to BTFO liberals in /r/politics but was literally banned in 5 minutes. It's nothing less than a LEGITIMATE safe space.

Such things are posted like clockwork to remind the goy on reddit.

>but that's unbelievable

Holy shit, virtue signalling is no joke there

What is the date ? 1939?

I remember watching some documentary with my family as a child about the holocaust. The documentary chronicled some guy who was caputered and brought to a camp. The show said he was one of 20,000 that was killed that night and being inquisitive I kept calling bullshit saying it was a lie and impossible. Looking back I realize all the adults were uncomfortable, but being a dumb kid I kept on pushing issue. I kept on going around to people saying "this is a lie" lol

>Posts picture of Donald "The Jew Lover" Trump
>Thinks he can shit on kikes anymore

Back to r/the_donald you civic nationalist cuck.

Wow, just wow. Muh Nazis. 6 gorillion! You deserve every shekel, user.

He was lucky to avoid the cage with the bear and eagle in it, which Nazis threw one jew a day into and the bear would eat the jew and the eagle would pick his bones. For realsies.

>removing kidney
>gassing in general

somethin aint right