Reminder that this is how the rest of the world outside of the Sup Forums safespace views the Trump presidency

Reminder that this is how the rest of the world outside of the Sup Forums safespace views the Trump presidency.

angry face is a hate symbol

Don't worry. They cant find us in here. Soon we will plan our next attack.

Figures, since it's full of fucking retards.

HATE SPEECH. ADMINS, TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD.

And the U.S of A should care what the world thinks because....?

Whatevs collect eth get rich live happy

Facebook is know for their critical thinkers and accurate news

>5.7k viewers
By whole world you mean a facebook hugbox?

>5,700 people
>the rest of the world
>just a steam full of whiny faggots from Seattle

Wow Drumpf is done for

>This is powerful political commentary in 2017

Reminder that the rest of the planet is so irrelevant to America that the average burger doesn't know who any other president in the world is while people on the other side of the globe cry themselves to sleep after a long day of autistically screeching solely because of how hard Donald J. Trump triggered them

If you have to lie or fabricate evidence to lend credence to your views, you are wrong.

Reminder that not only are you seditious, but you are pushing society to the point of conflict while writing your own death warrants by lying so egregiously.

If some other country was relevant ie was the world superpower, and they suddenly denounced my suicidal multicultural ways my politicians use to gain votes, demanded my nation pay it's own share of collective defense spending, as well wouldn't be letting me emigrate to there at my whim, or have the upper hand in any trade deals I'd make, all while not engaging in a proxy war with big scary Russia I'd really like... I'd be mad too.

Luckily, reality is the opposite of this, and they can cry some more.

>Obama wiretapped me
>Mexico is paying for the wall
>I had no contact with Russia whatsoever
>I'm a smart guy

>5700 viewers
Sup Forums probably gets more unique visitors than that in a day

>angry face angry face angry face
really makes you think

Well, that assumes that the rest of the world outside of Sup Forums don't have jobs and can get on facebook to watch live video.

sage

Clinton was ten times worse as far as foreign influence and political corruption goes.

I will say again, you are literally risking your life by trying to damage the structural integrity of this nation, as the people you apparently hate are guaranteed to win, and they will not think much about simply murdering you and putting your body somewhere.

Stop being such an edgy sack of shit. My life is less at risk than yours from weighing 500 pounds.

You'll die of a heart attack from being scared to death when the wind blows and I'll still be here destroying Trump and the Republicon party.

This is fake news, liberals only catch highlights on CNN