Pol btfo once again, stop pushing a fake narrative

pol btfo once again, stop pushing a fake narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/research-indicates-massive-isis-networks-in-europe-while-europol-warns-of-imminent-attacks/
archive.is/vutsh
icsr.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ICSR-Report-Criminal-Pasts-Terrorist-Futures-European-Jihadists-and-the-New-Crime-Terror-Nexus.pdf
archive.is/7h37P
archive.is/0nb6u
archive.is/YoUnd
archive.is/exagu
archive.is/QxW0x
archive.is/Ozrpx
archive.is/mztPG
archive.is/Lo6LW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My chances of dying from ebola are even lower. Doesn't mean I should be ok with having ebola blood thrown around everywhere.

This.

Statistically you aren't likely to get eaten by a lion either. But if you jump in a lion's cage that chance probably goes up a bit.

Same with muslims. The fact that they are the most deadly terrorists even at their current level says we don't want or need them.

That's insanely insensitive to the families of those lost due to cultural enrichment. I'm surprised CNN would post something like that.

and we are going to keep it that way ! STAY OUT !

still not an argument, the chances are too low to even matter, your chances of being killed by a white shooter is higher, but i dont see any white ban?

>Oy Vey!!! Goyim you what don't you understand?!! You must accept these terrorist... I mean future scientist and doctors or else!!!

>the USA will never ban guns

Feels bad man. All those deaths every year...

So it's like 30 times higher than a chance of dying in a plane crash?

This super inconsiderate to people have been killed due to these incidents.

It's trivializing their deaths.

CNN is fucking scum.

Because being white isn't a political theory masquerading as a religion. Also, those faggots should be purged as well.

sage

I know this is bait but the statistic is very misleading. 10 states took in over 50% of all the refugees in last year alone. If you're in one of those states then your % goes up.

It seems murricans got killed by radicalized mudslime won the lotto?

Chance of Democrats using the increased crime statistics of foreign-born peoples to justify restrictions on whites, wealth, and freedom?

>100%

1/3333333
Pewdiepie has 54,347,669 subscribers
16 of Pewdiepie's subscribers will die in an attack by a foreign-born terrorist.

it's ok to behead people on the street just listen to us it's not VERY common.

The number could increase dramatically at any tIme

>You have a 0.00003% chance of dying in an attack by a foreign-born terrorist.
That's because the majority of them are in europe. If we voted for Hillary and she got her 550% increase in refugees our chances of being attacked would be much greater.

They can't kill us if we don't let them in the country.

still too much for me. let's make it 0% pls.

>cnn cap
begone nigger

I'm white, so why would I want to ban white people? Are you retarded?

5 bucks says this is just in the USA. I would prefer not to become like Europe

disobedientmedia.com/research-indicates-massive-isis-networks-in-europe-while-europol-warns-of-imminent-attacks/

archive.is/vutsh

Not only has ISIS returned thousands of veterans and command figures from the Middle East, they also now control much of the crime world in Western Europe since they control the drug and human trafficking lines and recruit heavily among criminal populations.

This is per a study by the International Center for the Study of Radicalization and Political Violence:

icsr.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ICSR-Report-Criminal-Pasts-Terrorist-Futures-European-Jihadists-and-the-New-Crime-Terror-Nexus.pdf

Southern and Eastern European crime groups are happy to provide them with as many weapons as are needed. Because of this European governments are finally scared enough to begin cracking down. But what they have accomplished so far will not be enough to prevent larger attacks. The media is helping them prevent public panic by covering up attacks or not giving them proper coverage.

All no go zones are now veritable military bases run by ISIS, there is a reason the police will not enter them now. ISIS has infiltrated intelligence agencies in various countries and now has allies in politics in some states. These allies are making it easier for them to move in assets and prepare for attacks.

The media actively covers up attacks in Europe, here are a list of attacks they tried to call "gas leaks" to keep people from paying attention:

archive.is/7h37P

This one they first tried to call a "gas leak" and then admitted it was a suicide bomber:

archive.is/0nb6u

archive.is/YoUnd

archive.is/exagu

archive.is/QxW0x

archive.is/Ozrpx

archive.is/mztPG

archive.is/Lo6LW

All terror related, but none were reported as such by the media. If they did, a liberal party would never win an election there again.

good, lets keep them out and those numbers low.

Wow that's a great argument for increasing that chance exponentially. I'm totally convinced that sand nigger terrorists are good now.

Said no one ever.

>Currently .00003% (Citation needed)
>Let more in
>Chances increase dramatically
Alternatively:
>Tell that to the people who lost family during 9/11

The chance that OTHER people will die in an attack by a foreign-born terrorist are 100% though.
Touche CNN

I will never tolerate the death of even one American by a foreigner

I will crush all those who attack America

America WILL be a safe, happy place under my leadership

Criminals, foreign invaders, all we be utterly eliminated when I become supreme leader

>white ban
Why do liberals keep insisting islam is a race

>whites are bad
>let us in plz

>chance of being raped in college
>chance of being beat up by a Trump supporter
>chance you'll ever go to Planned Parenthood for a abortion
>chance you'll be killed by a white mass shooter
>chance you'll be shot by a white cop if you're black if you obey simple commands

I guarantee you CNN will never publish the stastical chance of being robbed, raped, or murdered by a nigger in the United States.

Sure has been alot of terrorist related massacres for such a low percentage.

More like OP BTFO.

>your chances of being killed by a white shooter is higher,

If you're talking about mass shootings then you are factually incorrect. CNN and other memes pick arbitrary years to use for data, and they never count 911.

One drop of American blood is worth more than the lives of 10,000,000 Muslim children.

>Currently .00003% (Citation needed)
OP literally gave you one

>Let more in
>Chances increase dramatically
>(citation needed)

>Tell that to the people who lost family during 9/11
>Tell people who lost family during a tragedy of any type that there chances were one in a billion

I know of a place with a white ban. It is truly great. All non-whites should go there to be free. It is called Africa.

Want to know why? Because they're not allowed in.

According to this, one in around 3 billion people will be killed by a foreign born terrorist.
That means that only 2 people have been killed by a foreign born terrorist.

CNN is full of shit.

That's a trap

3.3 million, retard, did you not see my pewdiepie statistic?

the absolute state of burger education

That's the same chance as me getting attacked by a shark on land.

But I hop in the water and suddenly it sky rockets.
I throw chum around and go "fish are friends, not food", it's me begging for a 1:1 ratio.
I insist my country becomes Atlantis and suddenly we have shark prevention classes.

More likely to be struck by lightning then terrorist attacks.
Also dont stand outside during a storm.

banning US citizens vs. banning Foreign Interest

HMMMMMMMMM.... what does a POTUS do in this situation?????

First of all let's keep it that way and second

>dying

Not every attack is fatal.

>More likely to be struck by lightning then terrorist attacks.
>Also dont stand outside during a storm.
No, OP thinks it's fine to just go swimming

It could be absolute 0.

America has a population of 325,000,000, give or take. 0.00003% of that is 97 people, 98 if you round up.
CNN is tacitly approving of the murder of 97 people.

do a case study. events in france, events in germany, events in sweden, events in us and australia committed by muslims. I say events because you should include crimes and rapes as well. get the best data you can because much of it is covered up (sweden outlawed race in police records and news stories). Then look and see, is there a correlation between population of these groups and these increases in time?

I can tell you for a fact that yes, yes there is.

They worded this carefully so that it ignores second generation Muslims who are more radical and are more likely to commit terrorist attacks. Omar Matteen and the Ft. Hood shooter were both born in America.

they never include 9/11 which significantly changes things obviously and dont count 2016 which also had a big increase in numbers. Its usually 2005-2015 conveniently chosen for a "10 year sample"

guaranteed (yous)
Well memed m8, have another upboat

My chances of being struck by lightning are like 0.000000001%. Doesn't mean I'll go dancing in a field during a thunder storn.
Likewise, the chances of a shark eating me are astronomically low, but I'm sure as shit getting out of the water if I see one.

fake stats and fake news, Collapsing News Network specialty

Dying as a young healthy risk-averse person is actually super rare. Crime is a form of "foreign terrorism" because blacks notoriously target whites because they're rich or because of racial hatred.

Indeed the death rate for people in their 20s is astronomically low. Throwing in those deaths with unhealthy or old people is just silly. 127 young healthy adults slaughtered like cattle and mutilated was not brought on by them but by politicians.

This is conflating the risk or regular accidents or "normal" homicide statistics with targeted ideological acts of killing. Move along people

Implying the argument against Islamic immigration is purely because of fear of violence. Islam is a political ideology as well and it is not in our interest to welcome it in the west. Some refugees who we can assimilate are fine, but not lots of economic migrants

These people don't understand that it's about preserving our culture and way of life from the third world hordes. It was NEVER about terrorist attacks.

i don't have a penis

>because it is not you dying you shouldn't be concerned
Well that's a fucked up selfish way to look at things CNN

The whole point of terrorism is to cause terror, not mass casualties.

I don't think that's how that works but I don't really care

>10% more violent deathd than other countries on list

hmm, i wonder which 10% this could be?

If you're killed by a terrorist, what % chance is their that they are muslim?

>sweden outlawed race in police records and news stories
what's the problem here? I thought islam wasn't a race

>Then look and see, is there a correlation between population of these groups and these increases in time?
you're assuming that correlation = causation

>do a case study. events in france, events in germany, events in sweden, events in us and australia committed by muslims
tried to find crime rates by religion for a couple of these but can't find anything. By race though, asians seem to have the lowest.

Chance of dying from a nazi pre 1941 0% still went to war.

They should do one of those
How many seconds it takes for a Muslim to kill
I'm pretty sure it's every 30 seconds a Muslim kills every 7 minutes a Muslim rapes etc

>Close to zero means it IS zero

yeah cool

There needs to be a school ciriculum that teaches kids that stats are not STATIC

The number changes every day, because naturally, everything else does too.

How about some recent pictures of the towers? you unpatriotic dick!

>foreign born
nice play on words. most terrorist attacks are committed by domestic born muslims. the problem is islam, not necessarily a random migrant. that statistic includes europeans, latin americans, canadians, chinese, etc etc. but theyre not the ones who are being labeled refugees. do a statistic in muslims specifically and that number goes from .0003 to 40

Chances of dying in an attack from a foreign-born terrorist when there are no foreign-borns at all in my country?
>0%
BTFO cnn

Yea, because they are not on our soil. Thanks trump!

Yeah. With the amount of immigrants we have NOW/IN THE PAST. That number would go up as more immigrants come. It's simple math for fuck's sake.

Also sage.

Your chances of dying from ebola given that you come in contact with contaminated blood is much, much higher than 10^-4.

Don't use conditional and base-rate probabilities interchangeably, it makes you look unintelligent user-kun

>>sweden outlawed race in police records and news stories

it says foreign born

>you're assuming that correlation = causation

the data shows a strong correlation and they literally tell us their motivation, i dont have to assume anything.

>tried to find crime rates by religion for a couple of these but can't find anything. By race though, asians seem to have the lowest.

even france and germany recent terror attacks and attempts would prove the point.

what are the odds of a nigger killing you? niggers mexicans and muslims can all die.

What even are those chances? Is a check made every second? If yes - it is fucking huge. If not - then why is it not stated?

>The chance of you losing your country by a bunch of displaced shit skins who will never integrate into western society: 100%

FAKE NEWS

I just found out there's Muslim terrorism in Thailand
Why is this never reported?
I just booked a fucking vacation there

>chances of dying if you come in contact with a muzzie in a suicide vest are much much higher than 10^4

how are you this stupid? do you not see the hypocrisy? they are both conditional probabilities.

Right and my chances of dying from a terrorist attack given that I come in contact with a terrorist is much, much, MUCH higher than 10^-4 you fucking fagget.

So about 200 people in America. That's seems higher than the numbers required in mass shootings to ban guns for liberals.

You sound like my uncle Curtis

You get to die once. The 'check' is rolled once. Its not stated because only an idiot would ask that question.

With that logic, niggers should be eradicated from existence, which isn't exactly a bad thing...

global war on swimming pools when

Chances of being attacked by american born terrorist - 100%

So out of One hundered thousand, 3 will blow up. I call bullshit.

lawl, just cause a terrorist doesn't blow you up or attack you with a machete doesn''t mean you aren't being attacked.

they are out breeding you. they aren't assimilating into the country. all they have to do is wait 50 years and they'll be a sizable minority or even become the majority.

white people are doing a better job killing themselves than any sandnigger could dream of.

CNN is essentially saying, "FUCK THE POEPLE WHO WILL BE KILLED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK BE GLAD IT PROBABLY WON'T BE YOU!"

hello mr. devils advocate (literally), how r u?

It only takes one dirt farmer to kill a bunch of people, so you cant say only x out of x are terrorists because x out of x have a K2D of 30+ :1