Christopher Dorner

Did he go down the rabbit hole too much or just an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TFa19KCb5Q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C A N ' T
O
R
N
E
R

Anyone wanna give me a quick rundown on this guy? It was before I was born.

He's still active as a Bogdanoff agent

He's the guy who attacked the WTC in '93 using a yellow Ryder truck full of fertilizer.

Southern California police agencies have an uncanny ability to accidentally burn down building with barricaded cop killers. Seriously this is a pattern of behavior to use pyrotechnics.

Chris Dorner. Saw corruption in the LA police department killed the police chiefs daughtet and husband and had a huge manifesto. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

How old are you? 5?

Doing God's work IMO. Police were created to oppress and control.

sounds about right. oh and burned in a cabin

>In two separate incidents during the manhunt, police shot at three civilians unrelated to Dorner, mistaking their pickup trucks for the vehicle being driven by Dorner. One of the civilians was hit by the police gunfire, another was wounded by shattered glass, and a third individual was injured when police rammed his vehicle and opened fire.

Oh yeah shit I forgot about that. They really wanted him dead because of some shit he knew

This. Knew too much and he had to die, even if it meant shooting the fuck out of civilians. I could be getting my info mixed up, but one report said they fired over 100 rounds at a person they thought was Donner.

Remember all those trials, protests and dinnadus on the news for months? Yeah, me neither.

Is that the guy from Cory in the House?

>joins LAPD
>teamed up as rookie with female sgt who kicks a mentalcase guy in the head while arresting unnecessarily
>lies on the report at the request of the sgt
>feels bad about it later and confesses what happened
>they kick him out for false reporting

He killed the daughter and boyfriend of the captain representing him in his department disciplinary procedings because he served the department before him.

Claimed there was a general disdain by the LAPD for the population and a culture of protecting their own officers regardless of their actions.

Proceeded to wage one man war on the LAPD and achieved 5 star wanted level.

10/10, gud guy

I like to believe that Dorner faked his own death in that cabin fire and is still out there lurking, waiting for the right moment to strike. He is better trained than like 95% of local law enforcement given his military background (he's Navy or Army, I can't remember), and him volunteering for every training opportunity (marksmanship courses, advanced hand to hand combat, etc.). Dorner admittedly fell off the deep end a bit, but he was a really intelligent guy and a powerful enemy.

Also, I'm surprised Sup Forums supports him because he was black and one of his biggest gripes was the racism he faced in his job from his superiors and coworkers.

Disgruntled employee with mental issues who an hero'd.

Pretty sure Sup Forums is okay with based negroes
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

I mean, what self-respecting black dude is okay with your run of hte mill white guy?

>He killed the daughter and boyfriend of the captain representing him in his department disciplinary procedings because he served the department before him.
Bull-fucking-shit. The captain who represented him in the disciplinary proceedings came forward and volunteered to defend Dorner when no one else would. He worked pro-bono for Dorner and he fought like hell to help him keep his job.

Dorner didn't kill his lawyer's daughter and son-in-law because the captain was in on some diabolical conspiracy - he killed them because he was pissed off about losing his case and like so many angry niggers, decided to take out his anger on the people who tried to help him instead of the assholes who actually fucked him over.

T H E D O R N E R

this guy did it better

Fuck war.

>implying they ever caught him

That wallet they found in Mexico with his ID was real but they jumped on that to spin they failed to catch him and killed some innocent person in that cabin.

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

he OD'd on bogpills

His Time Will Come

Dorner didn't see it that way, the guy was well connected (the head of maybe?) the police union and was friends with officers deciding his case. Dorner saw it as a conflict of interest. And he wasn't a lawyer, he was a paid police officer appointed to represent him.

they said he died in the fire

no photos of his body ever surfaced

Is he Hitler?

>Dorner didn't see it that way
Who fucking cares? He was an angry, crazy nigger whose sole fucking accomplishment in the final days of his life was

1) Writing a big, long manifesto where he ranted about how he was going to fight political and police corruption and
2) Completely ignoring his manifesto and proceeding to gun down a couple of innocent civilians and some of random beat cops.

Sup Forums is the fucking worst at picking heroes.

>be random nig in a cabin
>army of cops shows up
>"COME OUT AND WE'LL SHOOT!"
>they start shooting up the house
>they throw fire bombs into it
>Have no idea what the fuck is going on
>die a horrible, confusing death

My fucking sides

Dorner was a rare peek into seeing how Deep State reacts when Deep State fights itself. When he started threatening to use all of his Top Secret Navy SPAWAR commando kung-fu against LAPD, the police LOST THEIR DAMN MINDS.
One dude punked 50,000 cops into TOTAL PANIC when they thought they were about to be abused by a greater force like they do to the populace. Cops were so terrified they over-reacted, and for a few days in LA, the masks were off for everyone to see: our Hobbesian society is barely held together by routine habit, as coerced by violent punishment.

It actually wasn't clear whether Dorner was a threat to non-LE, as he avoided hurting civilians, making him somewhat of a Robin Hood figure.

But like all nigs, he talked too much jive, by telegraphing the scale of his threat of military reaction like a Black John Rambo, he blew any element of surprise he might have had, as well as triggering disproportionate manhunt for him.

If instead he had read Kaczynski and paced himself, remaining secret, he could have turned LA into the Joker's Gotham.

Yet again the outlaws most capable of violence are too dumb, too impulsive and too instantly gratified, otherwise he probably would have succeeded.

Looking in my old Sup Forums folder for some of that dorner OC, anyone have him riding a horse outside the burning building, or have him smiling in the clouds?

lol

You see, there's niggers, then there's based blacks like pic related, who also thinks niggers are cunts, and also thinks that BLM is a terrorist organisation.

Uncle Tom you mean

These guys are the worst

C
A
N
'
T

CORNER
O
R
N
E
R

MY

MOTHER
FUCKING

D O R N E R

How the fuck is he an Uncle Tom?

Isn't he all about wanting people to get their shit together and not act like a bunch of fucking animals.

Based negro, if not for his motives then for his wanted level.

Checked.

You, sir, should write a movie script.

That's exactly what Uncle Toms are. Any black person who doesn't relish in ghetto thug culture is an Uncle Tom who wants to be like the white man, because not acting like a jungle drum thumping Zulu is acting like whitey.

Uncle toms?

I've seen you kikes post this shit over and over again. Same exact post.

You're a kike and having based blacks in our ranks are dangerous to you. Because kikes can only win if the goyim are divided.

Shill scum. On the day of the rope you and you serpent brethren will be skinned alive and hanged from lampposts.

>calls faggots out for being faggots, regardless of skin colour and religion
>wants cunts to be responsible for their actions
>has said on numerous occasions that if you act like a fuckwit, you deserve what's coming your way
>is a based Trump supporter

Yeah, definitely sounds like an Uncle Tom, you dumb fuck.

Cali police are cowards. Same reason why they allow liberals to riot across the entire state.

kek

>They really wanted him dead because of some shit he knew

He could have revealed what he knew easily enough

His ramblings seem like a butthurt Negro that saw racism where it didn't exist

he had legitimate gripes but his negro rage killed 4 innocent people, he deserved to burn to death.

Anybody else watch the live stream when the sergeant told the officers to set the cabin on fire the whole "burn that motherfucker down" yet there was no investigation into it at all. They also declared the entire the entire airspace for 5 miles off limits.

Probably got droned. Heard as much happened to Hastings.

Oh you silly man

youtube.com/watch?v=TFa19KCb5Q0

It's been years, but I still tear up.

Yeah remember when they unloaded on two civilian trucks because they just looked like it firing something like 90 shots into both of them and hitting some Chinese woman. Fucking pathetic pussies.

I read his manifesto while he was still at large. He struck me as extremely angry and violent, but definitely not insane. Also note that he had several interactions with civilians during his spree and never harmed them. I was following the police scanner when he was killed, and there were little details here and there that suggested they killed him deliberately as revenge, and never planned on trying to take him alive.

All of that in mind, plus the fact that large police departments like LAPD and NYPD have long-standing problems with corruption, lead me to believe that he was probably a decent guy with valid complaints. A revenge rampage was the only way to draw national attention to the corruption, but unfortunately, most didn't read his manifesto or think about it independently, so the mainstream (((narrative))) is what's remembered.

He fought the Globalists too early

I'm going to need a basic gestalt on that manifesto...

Even if you believe his manifesto, and I don't have a hard time believing it, his actions were obscene. He stalked and murdered a man's daughter because he had a grievance against the man. Not to mention the daughter's boyfriend. He was a deranged psycho.

Lol, Dorner breads are always great.

I don't doubt the father wishes every day he could give his life for his daughter's.

It's been a long-ass time and I'm not going to reread it for your lazy ass, but the tl;dr version was basically that the LAPD was massively corrupt, and routinely used excessive force for shits and giggles, to assert their power. He spoke out against it internally, and they basically ruined his career as retribution. He was in a position where his life was more or less at an all-time low due to the retaliation, so he decided to at least go out with a bang and make the nation aware of the corruption. It was kind of a proto-BLM, only he had examples of people being killed that WEREN'T trying to wrestle a cop's gun away from the holster. He was a rare based nigger imo.

That's the tl;dr to the best of my memory. The manifesto's definitely still out there if you want to read it for yourself.

W I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

He lives with Hitler in his secret moon base.

If South Park weren't gay it would be funny to have a "Super Best Friends" style of group made up of famous happening persons, like Dorner and the columbine kids.

Digits indicate that the Moon base is called Valhallah.

Minority insurgents are key to bringing down the kikes.

Kek Wills It

Too bad those faggots dont know how to be edgy anymore

How have I never heard about this!!

i'll watch the neighborhoods
you watch the skies

I highly doubt that. It's only a few years ago.

Because you're 12

The good ones die young

You want some of this, bitch?

Checked

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!

dorner was an alright dude. he also supported hillary and was a fan of ellen. but at the same time, he was genuine and had a sense of justice, something most lefists don't have. he was willing to die for what he thought was unjust, again, something that is a very honorable trait in anyone. It wasn't about the money for dorner. they tried to pay him off, but they refused to clear his name. You have to respect someone like that. Had he lived long enough to see the hillary investigations and the attacks on police officers by the media and the dallas incident, I imagine he would have been a pretty redpilled guy and thrown his hat in for the donald. also he was pretty fond of posting memes. If the world had more people like dorner, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we are in. RIP chocolate rambo, I hope you're in a better place now, they can't corner your soul.

His death was not in vain

R.I.P

made me think

this guy was fun tbqh that story was epic watching it live