Are Racing Games the only Non-Degenerate Games?

Real Question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQzD92fYxEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats wrong with strategy games

They've peaked already.

Depends user, what specific games do you have in mind?

Best racing game ever made was Burnout 2

so how does that make it degenerate?

man, i remember posting about the in-game billboards for Obama in 2008 in Burnout Paradise. i miss those days of playing some xbox 360 with classmates and friends after school

>not playing Zelda and literally using the Trinity to defeat a Muslim man that transforms into a pig demon

>not sonic riders

Any really. You can't make a racing game have some kind of agenda. Unless its about carbon or some shit. Can you think of one?

You asked what's wrong with them.

Theres degenerate games in all genres. But Sup Forums is indecisive in coming to agreement most of the time on this, take for instance GTA V, is it degenerate or not? Some may say yes some may say no but the point still remains that degeneracy in games lies mostly on the viewer.

of course not

Nothing. I'm trying to think of a genre that can't be cucked in anyway. Like say for strategy games, your army could have an emphasis in transgenders or something. My best bet is racing games.

Yeah. To me, GTA V is degenerate in a way where it shows you "This is Degenerate". A Psycho, A Ghetto thug, and a midlife boomer with their own degenerate actions. To me, I can't think of one in the racing genre. Can you?

Video games are degenerate in general but if you have to play racing/sports/war games are probably the best.

I can't think of a degenerate Grand strategy game. I suppose racing games aren't degenerate because you're limited to just racing.

Simulation racing brings out the autists and degenerates. AAA racing games only bring bluepills.
Redpills play arcade racing games.

Rollcage 2 is the most redpilled

>not sonic r
It's like you don't want to feel the sunshine.

Not when every other car is a Ferrariborghiniati Martin R///MS4 AMG and the game is more a playable advertisement for brand new $100,000+ exotics with shit-tier driving physics.

Forza Motorsport 4 was the best driving game, everything else after just got shittier.

Horizon 3 has a solid shitbox selection. Dirt Rally is solid too. But yeah Forza 4 was the best. Fuck GT with their vacuum cleaners.

FM4 was solid, Horizon is great fun but it's not Forza Motorsport. FM6: Apex (free pc version) has great physics but a limited car/track selection which is slight remedied by the overpriced Nurburgring DLC

pic related:
>I played every single Forza made

>tfw played 1,3,4,6,H1,H2,H3
>only 2 to go

Old games are non degenerate, New games are.

And yes, there is a huge difference between the two.

Who else here prefers older games to newer games?

Mostly for nostalgia.

the only based games are dating sims

Not really, it's big part of it for most people but those 90's games were made with a lot more passion.

And yes, games are degenerate because you should be working on yourself.

>FM2 is gud because Porsche and FM2 Mugello demo nostalgia
you can skip 5 since 6 is the gud version of 5. I can't remember if Porsche was replaced with RUF in 3 or 4 thanks to EA and the NFS team are being chumps with their Porsche contract

It was 4. Porsche was a DLC in 4

>takes place in the future
>there are no fags in its depiction of san francisco
/ourgame/?

this

I came here to post about this exact game. Deus Ex, (the original, not the new leaf ones), is the best and most redpilled game of all time. Mentions the Rothschilds in the first fucking mission.

>the meme war

best one?

racing, fps

If you're playing at the competitive level, there's nothing wrong with the hobby, and it's plenty more stimulative than other things people waste their time on

Syndicate. Fuck you all I said it

honorable mention

Simcity 4 is the PEAK of city simulation. Suck my dick (((Simcity 5))) fags.

>tfw lost it when computer died
>after ShitCity5 origion offered a choice of a free game.
>Got 4 back

It feels so fucking good. But if I want a newer one id go with Cities Skylines

>world in conflict
>not Wargames
check out this pleb

I would too if it wasn't such an outrageous RAM hog.

Any mods to fix that? I love how it's like the SC4 modding community except built in.

I've heard about jury-rigged methods to limit the amount of objects the game simulates but I don't think a mod exists for that.

gran turismo, courier crisis and jet moto

Warcraft 3

Stars!

All you Sup Forums lurkers need to play M&B Warband.
There is no more based of a game.

Get 1257 mod for crusading action

what are some other good mods?

Floris Mod.
One of the most comprehensive mods. The team basically compiled every good mod for Warband from the past 6 years into one mod.

Prophecy of Pendor is very good as well, if you prefer fantasy.

Napoleonic Wars DLC is worth it for the multiplayer action and is pretty cheap.

The Tokyo Extreme Racer and Extreme Racer Drift games are GOAT

Deer hunter games.

BrytenWalda

1257/Medieval Conquest is based, though.

Well, "Sir". Since females can't drive worth a fucking knob. This just further proves why gay males love driving and cars more than any other demo

>not making ethno-nationalist empire in a grand strategy game

I prefer Fire and Sword, nothing more exhilarating anticipating gunshots

a real mans game

Cossacks Back to War
Cossacks II
Cossacks III

Age of Empires II
Empire Earth

Command and Conquer Series

Stronghold/Stronghold Crusader

American Conquest: Fight Back

Anno Series

Settler Series

Knights of Honor

Supreme Commander

>sports games

Sports games are the most degenerate.

>playing something you could just do by going outside

Cossacks, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron

BASED

Nothing better than removing kebab in eu4.

this.

>file no longer exists
What did mods mean by this?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQzD92fYxEQ

also this, butterlord soon

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

What a slide thread.
Fuck you sad cunt
Sage