Another one of those nights

So I see we've got a catalog full of shit tonight (again).
I'll be here posting some election stuff, so take a break from the shitstorm and join me if you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?q=http://www.biozo.gr/metagnosi/files/WT-asblp-file-of-2007.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjsgPuv8ObSAhUE7yYKHXmSCpcQFggfMAc&usg=AFQjCNF4SftFYfEWLLv1X2LFFnez4pqg9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In beyond depressed. Emotions don't even play into things anymore. Fuck off all weirdos. I miss when oasis was huge and I could walk around my town without fearing for my life from seeing niggers and so many other God forsaking people. The worlds going to progressively get worse and more degenerate. In all honesty nothing really matters, especially not fucking politics. All of this stuff happening in the world is just a fucking joke. Honestly fuck it all I'm so tired of being tired and angry. We're so small and insignificant.

Buck up, friend.
We've only just begun.

I'm trying to give it a fucking shot but I don't know what I should really be doing. I want to fight but theirs no fight. I don't want to die for Jews by joining the military. But I want to help others use force to stop violent immigrants from. Flooding our country. I want to stop the Marxism. I want to fight the enemy but its not that simple. I am ready, though. Sometimes I just want to see it all fall apart and then it will be the survival of the fittest.

Check out the size of this pill.

google.com/url?q=http://www.biozo.gr/metagnosi/files/WT-asblp-file-of-2007.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjsgPuv8ObSAhUE7yYKHXmSCpcQFggfMAc&usg=AFQjCNF4SftFYfEWLLv1X2LFFnez4pqg9w

Sometimes it's better to know WHEN to fight and not need to, instead of looking for one.
Everything changes.
Last year was ample proof of that.

>Eric Trump (R)
>gucci mane (D)
that shit just took 24 hours off of my life.

Yeah, not opening that.

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU