WHY ARNT THERE ANY SOFTWARE ENGINEERING JOBS IN RED STATES?

WHY ARNT THERE ANY SOFTWARE ENGINEERING JOBS IN RED STATES?

If I accept my offers in California, I will never be able to reveal myself as a Trump supporter.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

North Carolina.

Being a Trump supporter in a blue state is 100% more entertaining

Florida, Texas, North Carolina what the fuck dude this is surface bait
"hurr durr redstates r dumb"
kill yourself

Take the Silicon Prairie pill, user

Depends where you are moving to in California.

Am I the only person that even tried to assess whether or not the skills they planned to obtain in university were in demand or not? I found a full time job in my field before I even graduated.

Because everything that isn't outsourced to pajeets is insourced to pajeets in california

Can confirm, MN here. Lots of fun.

i became smart too late..
history degree here..still loved it

Tell me about this silicon prairie

>SOFTWARE ENGINEERING JOBS IN RED STATES
Arizona and Texas have jobs.

Also, California had the third largest number of Trump voters in the nation.

man it's so fun here in Canada too, even our "conservative" people are mad
Also,
>33

Uh Cleveland is the 3rd largest tech hub behind Silicon Valley and Seattle and catching up. Oracle, Progressive Insurance, Marvel Cinematics Palo Alto Networks, Cleveland Clinic are all huge employers with regional hq's or main hq's here. And its stupid fucking cheap. 3K sq ft homes are only 100K and those companies pay Cali wages.

Shit my old house was a 1901 Victorian with Widows Walk, two bathroom, 5 bedrooms, solarium, full kitchen, detached garage and garden with tin ceilings for 125k. Me and the wife working 50k a year jobs paid that off by 30.

Akron is even cheaper only an hour away with all of those rubber plants. My buddy is a backup engineer, makes only 122k and is seriously considering buying the fucking Schlesinger (the family that built it created Schlesinger Pianos in like the 1800s) Mansion thats been abandoned for 600k if the floors werent so rotten. This is a movie level mansion built with like 15 rooms, underground pool, carriage house, servants house (buddy owns this) and two acre gone to shit garden in the middle of downtown Akron. My lakehouse was built in 1915 Art Deco style and is fucking 60K, 5 bedrooms 1.5 bath and sauna. My friends brother keeps his 25ft yacht he bought for 3500. My mom's house that is 15min away is a small 3 bedroom 2 bath ranchhouse with 28 acres for 70K built in 2008. All of these things are in excellent condition. You can literally live like how a doctor lives house/land wise because land is cheap and wood is plentiful and the average family income is like 32k (welfare).

I think Provo, Utah is an emerging tech job market. Dunno if you have to be mormon.

because faggots love work that has no bearing in the real world.

Because red states are by and large economic shitholes though there are of course some exceptions.

Fuck off trailer trash.

This is one of the big reasons I got out of my degree plan. I don't need a degree to program for myself but others will require that I have a degree.

I like being a Trump supporter in Seattle, the few like-minded people here are based and this way you can be individual in a sea filled off cucks and faggots.

God fuck yes it is.

I had the unique pleasure of living in the SF Bay area when Sanders got shafted by his own party. THEN I got to watch all the SJW fools take "mental health days" on Nov 9-12.

This

t. Colorado

i just signed a 130k offer in AZ and will graduate soon (CS)
Think critically about where 'the jobs' should be and then search accordingly

Sounds like OP wants a safe space

Oh ho ho user, let me tell you about being a Trump supporter in Minnesota.

That's awesome, what company? I'm going to be a SDE intern at Amazon this summer and am starting to think about where I want to live when I graduate

You don't deserve to live in California. Stay the fuck out you rural freak

>rural freak
>a leaf

OP, I hope you're not seriously considering moving to this place willingly.

Just be smarter you dumb motherfucker.

>He fell for the engineering meme

chill out buddy, in 20 years software engineering will be obsolete and liberal arts will rule the planet once again

ya dude making 55k as an intern is a real bummer

>once again
kek

>STEM in Canada

Oh this is gonna be absolutely beautiful. Tell me, what part of Canada do you live in?

Glorious Alberta

As a trump supporter in california it is sometimes frustrating but you would be surprised how many trump supporters there are here.

Not expressing your opinions is what the libtards want ?

Northern Virginia, anywhere within the Dulles Technology Corridor has to be better than moving to a total cesspit like California

>3K sq ft homes are only 100K
No they aren't, I live here in northern Ohio. Not in a decent side of town at least. It's like 100k for 1000

Because only stupid backwards people vote red?

>1 post by this id
Better pay in red states too

Underrated post.

NYC literally had libtards crying in the streets Nov 9th.

Never had a bigger smile on my face.