purchasing Sup Forums

Trump 2020

please god please make this shit stop

pol used to be good

Raising Atlantis.

The Bogs killed David Rockefeller

Even bigger hairpieces

Im gonna need a quick rundown

How come people don't capitalize on these amazing memes? They should just show up on Joe Rogan's podcast and speak in character about how the world works in mysterious ways under the nefarious zionist jews, globalists and intelligence agencies. shit would be cash

Quick rundown on the Boganoffs:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organizations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

World domination of plastics.

reddit killed this site

soon reddit itself will be dead

it will all mean nothing soon. but for now can't you fucking retards stay on reddit with this bullshit?

FOUND THE BIDF
BOGS = GODS

>browsing through FB on my phone at work on my break today
>some normie meme group I joined years ago are now bogposting
>normies have now caught on with this meme

stale meme my man

I need proof of this
Is this because the media tried to report on the meme?

When? I can't recall an enjoyable experience on this board. Which is why I keep coming back.

My only enjoyably experience was HWNDU

truly any time before or during the 2016 primaries and i mean it

SHARPLY downhill thanks to thedonald subreddit and those fucking unfunny, unoriginal faggots who came from there.

it actually wrecked pol and its ability to do funny shit in the background

the last place you can go ruined by cringey fat fucking slobs from reddit. unbelievable. nice fucking forced bogdanoff nonsense. wow its great because they have plastic surgery!

i hope you die violently

rundown?

cancer in your bones if god answers me just this one time

God, please you can take me and my family tonight just put a disease in this motherfucker I beg you

>zimzam
>dorner
just to begin. were you in middle school at the time?

accept the call

why do they look like this? are they human?

Sup Forums harbor was when the board really started going to shit if you ask me

I bet you started that dorner thread that's up right now, because this place has been immense dogshit for years so we must cling to some ancient semi happening that nobody cared about.

no. 100% it was the 2016 primaries and the months that followed and 100% it was faggots from thedonald reddit coming here

seriously look. the bogdanoff forced meme is still being posted here. and these cocksuckers are clapping heh heh look i posted it again

there is literally no place left

Bog is fake news.

I haven't wasted my time making a thread on this shithole in longer than I can remember. It's not about what actually happened, it's about how fucking entertaining that shit was on Sup Forums.

The quality absolutely went down after Sup Forums harbor, though I'll agree to nowhere near as great an extent as recently. This place is becoming mainstream.

And yeah, there is no place left, unless you find some places on IRC where you can fit in. The internet is dead.

mom look i'm memeing

i will never post on pol again and i've been here from the beginning. but please someone mark this thread down as the death of this board due to the nonstop infusion of faggots like this

and seriously i pray that you suffer the worst form of cancer right now because this board used to serve many good purposes but because of you it is useless.

david rockefeller died today and we have losers posting bogdanoff pics

I've never understood this. Are they globalists or anti-globalists?

Not its

youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk

>M. Obama has a dick
LUL