Why do mods delete everything related to niggers

>See a nigger hate thread
>lay down to bad
>start to look at webms
>this file doesn't exist.

And its not just nigger hate threads, everything related to niggers are going down, what happened Sup Forums??

They've been compromised

Better

Idk what your talking about, there's about 10 threads up about white women fucking niggers and another 5 about niggers magically being better than whites

The mods are over at Sup Forums right now. The cuck spam is usually on Sup Forums every night, but mods started cracking down on it so they moved here instead because the mods aren't here.

>nigger hating threads 404'd
>blacked, white goys cant even compete, hey white boi junglefever threads remain up for 300+ replies
really makes you think.

Proof that blacks are the chosen people:

>Acts 7:6, says that the Hebrews would be brought into bondage in a strange land and those that bring them into bondage will entreat them evil 400 years, meaning no more than 499 years and no less than 399.

>If we put this with the other information that has been presented on this site, we'll see that this prophecy was fulfilled with the advent of the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

>Any good "black" history book will tell you that only the Hebrews (so called blacks) have been mistreated continually for over 400 years, with every form of racism including slavery, lynching, segregation, Jim Crowism, and the list goes on and on. It has been a non-stop oppression, which still continues today.

>The Hebrews were brought to this hemisphere as slaves in the 1500's which was over 400 years ago. If this prophecy of being in a strange land 400 years and being treated evil didn't happen in Egypt, then where?

>The only feasible answer would be in the Americas. This is the strange land that is not ours, this is where we have been afflicted continually for 400 years

Yes, they're scared as fuck of us, and "muh dick" threads is all they can do.

FUCKING NIGGER MODS, YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA?!

Trying to get to the Cu?

Wtf happened

Trying to steal electric cabling to sell for scrap... happens by my house all the time. They can make a lot with the copper. Every now and again one gets fried thankfully.

He chewed 5gum

Allah vs Zeus

that fucking comment has me dying mate

I heard that a few kilometers of powerline were stolen in your country a few years ago
could niggers have been that smart to take it all?

why the fuck do you even care?

you're turkish, there are no black people in your country, cop on you spastic

We're being watched.

15 March has happened.

They're doing it to protect us.

Be careful.

Hey!

This

is

how

you

do

it

!

wow its a rare polish cuck

cunt!

Racism is such a nice term. Depending on your point of view anything can be seen as racist and as such it can be used as a weapon to shut down the opinions you disagree with and to hide the facts you don't like. If you disagree with me you're a finnophobe.

>nigger hate thread
>not racism

fpbp, 8ch is better now unfortunately

>a thread dedicated to pointing out how stupid and violent animals differ from humans
>somehow about human races

i agree with you brother. Our white brothers are lost. They will never quell their greed nor vanity. They will never accept their reality.

>not black

May God have mercy on all of us.

>their race is inferior
>there are blacks most successful than you

activates my almonds tbqhwylad

>irish nigger spotted

so us anons can't hate niggers?
alright then kike

They should also delete everything related to Roachistan

What happened on the 15th of March user?
Give a quick update

>tryna hit dat sweet coppa
>shit wuz to lit
>die from fire woonds

niggers is hard job

kek i really triggered you melbornians

WAHOO

cuckbournians don't call people names

Stfu Italian, we're both white, at least our country isn't getting cucked in the fucking ass my muslims and africans

Yes we are lol

Yes there are, haven't you heard about kurds yet

We really aren't, we're actually behind on the 'cuck me up' trend in Europe and all of us besides the left faggots hate them