Remember when you were young and naive?

Remember when you were young and naive?

Remember when you thought that this guy was the shit?

Remember when you thought that he actually spoke the truth?

I remember.

All it took me was time in the military and some growing up to see that he is a fool.

Isnt is crazy how leftism seems to fall apart as you age? As you lose sympathy for the unforgiving world? As you learn the meaning of hard work and dedication?

Fuck this commie. I used to have so much respect for him too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=iKkgCqmjWJY
youtube.com/watch?v=rWiwG7N2Ot8
youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has zero flow and focuses way too much on the politics rather than the actual music.Hell he doesn't even do hooks

He's cancer.

only good song is "dance with the devil" and "rich mans world" everything else he just drags about whitey being evil

I remember spending way too many hours binging those sepia tone panflute green energy utopia videos.
for me personally redpills go down easier when you realize how much shit isn't just wrong but completely corny and cheesy

he is always preaching about how the evil capitalist white devil tool everything away from the poor helpless brown people

rap is not the best type of music for a project strictly revolving around transmitting or communicating a specific ideology

I've never looked up to a beaner, any beaner ever

I don't know who this is so I can't relate.

>leftism seems to fall apart as you age?

I can't relate to this either. Looking back I always leaned conservative.

i can respect this. at a young age i just listened to what people told me and smoked weed.

I always thought he was a spic faggot that hated white people. Honestly I was surprised Alex Jones had him on.

>tfw you used to be into "rappers that make you think" and "real hip hop"

God I was such a faggot when I was 14.

Really makes me sad to look back be rrealize a lot of artists I used to listen to have lefty agendas.

I get you, user. I feel the same. Now I just despise them deeply.

This. it was just a load of crap.

SO LE DEEP!!!!!11!!11!!one!!11

mfw I realized Rage Against The Machine were basically the same as antifa.

Actually I've become more communist as I have aged. I also help antifa organize here in Seattle.

Listening to him, I used to think I knew truths other people didn't know. He sounded cool when I was a young and indoctrinated. All I knew about conservatism was that it was bad and liberalism was the only way. My teachers influenced me to believe that it was bad to be rich and that evil people in society were rich white conservatives. The issue growing up was that there was no chance to learn different political views before college. I specifically remember taking the political compass test in government class in high school and that the entire class was left leaning. I now cringe when hearing his music (yet still listen for nostalgic purposes) and realize my peers who remained liberal never grew up

spicy troll, well meme'd

Thats normal for niggers and kucks

They make you believe they're edgy, and then boom, their ideology is "casually" completely mainstream after just a decade or two... really makes u think

Why are the goy so easily hearded?

Because you're probably literally jewish

You know what It was when I realized that all his shit even his dancing is interpretative that I never fucked with hip hop or rap. Plus who even listens to that crap anyway its all niggers cucking you with their stupid lyrics anyway. 2017 is all people being cucked by niggers and jews. Stop listening to this crap.

leftism is youthful naivete looking up to psychopathic manipulators

that's how lefties come to support obama and the cia funding ISIS and thinking they are "the good guys"

that's how fathers in young families get conned into donating half their check to bernie before he buys a sports car and a new house

yea I liked him because I was a truther then I was checking out occupy houston and they said he would be performing. lost some respect for him after that.

You literally described my experience.

Dead fucking on.

I had their longsleeve with the che head.
Serious, I'm still ashamed thinking about how often I gone to school with it.

No because I'm not a nigger.

Also sage for slide thread.

Dance with the devil and Peruvian cocaine are his only good songs.

First about meth abuse ruining your life and the second about the route illegal drugs take from South/Central America to the USA.

All his other songs are literally "Conservatives are out to get everyone" tier BS. He is the rage against the machine of rap. Comes across as revolutionary but its just lefty/commie crap.

cheers

>Remember when you were young and naive?
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

>Isnt is crazy how leftism seems to fall apart as you age?
I started out as a right-wing libertarian, as I aged I started leaning further and further to the left.

>As you lose sympathy for the unforgiving world?
In my opinion, allowing the world to become even more unforgiving isn't the answer.

>As you learn the meaning of hard work and dedication?
Hard work and dedication have nothing to do with which side of the political spectrum you're on.

Pretty much.

You should be shot. There is no need for anarchy in a democracy.

>leftism is youthful naivete looking up to psychopathic manipulators
Currently yes because actual liberals aren't represented.

>that's how lefties come to support obama and the cia funding ISIS and thinking they are "the good guys"
Obama and the Clintons are right-wing corporatist who use identity politics to push a corporate agenda.

>that's how fathers in young families get conned into donating half their check to bernie before he buys a sports car and a new house
That's completely inaccurate.

What did he do that was wrong - I only know him as the rapper who rapped about raping his mum or something akin to that. I imagine he's pushing the same sell out politics as most rappers (fuck the establishment, vote clinton) Did he do some embarrassing shit?

Hey will you translate something into German for me?

my father always told me "if you aren't a liberal when you're young you don't have a heart, if you aren't conservative when you're old you don't have a brain".

I find it to be true, up until about the age of 18 I leaned left, then I grew the fuck up and saw the harsh realities of the world. I still have what are considered "liberal" beliefs relating to things like the war on drugs, criminal justice reform and healthcare but I'm not a fucking bleeding heart liberal.

>That's completely inaccurate.

wrong there is a moron bernie slave on reddit that posted about it, he had a young kid and wife and he was giving half his paycheck to bernie for multiple months. conned.

Ok

Literally wu?

Kek

"We all make mistakes. You will have to do better than that if you want me to believe you didn't use Google translate".

Thank you good deutcher.

I can't be the only one who called out the hypocrisy of that band, especially back then. Then again, I went to high school in the late 90s/early 00s and it was too easy to call their bullshit.

Holy shit, I was just thinking about this guy the other day and how I used to unironically sing along with his "muslims are peaceful" and "the government oppresses blacks" and "Bush did 911" and "Fox News is evil racist propaganda" bullshit.

I literally believe the opposite of what I used to when I was a young idiot. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

you're either larping as a german or trying to call somebody out for larping......right?

You're still a kid.

I'm doing God's work.
And yes, I'm calling someone out.
A jude

The problem is the ego.
Everyone thinks they know it all, regardless of age.

So when you are young and completely wrong, you actually think you are right.

The problem is the majority of adults are wrong too. So everyone is fucked.

he was never a clinton or trump supporter. hes a fucking commie

kek.good for you. I am a jew and if you think being redpilled is hard, try being a jew and being redpilled. This shit sucks, but I continue the good fight against international kikery from behind enemy lines.

I never listened to that literal who in the first place.

I've never heard of him but I would have hated him like I hate(d) RATM. And I was pretty stalinist until my early 20s.

He's not even German, he's Israeli and he's on my forum pretending to be a German girl that loved refugees.

It's fucked up.
He may be a Muslim idk

The other thing I regeret is that I missed the chance to go to the US or UK for a year. But I liked girls more at that time... ;)

"Wir machen alle Fehler. Du musst es besser machen, wenn du möchtest, dass ich nicht glaube, dass du die Google-Übersetzung benutzt hast."

Holyshit. Are you me?

perhaps

SO TRUE. GOD BLESS. Stay Safe out there

That will work

i thought he was trash the first time i heard him

>my father always told me "if you aren't a liberal when you're young you don't have a heart, if you aren't conservative when you're old you don't have a brain".
Depends on your personal situation. If you think that conservatism has a direct correlation with age then you just become a useful idiot.

>I find it to be true, up until about the age of 18 I leaned left, then I grew the fuck up and saw the harsh realities of the world. I still have what are considered "liberal" beliefs relating to things like the war on drugs, criminal justice reform and healthcare but I'm not a fucking bleeding heart liberal.
>I'm a liberal with ideologies but I just don't call myself a liberal because I'm afraid Sup Forums will make fun of me, the post.

>wrong there is a moron bernie slave on reddit that posted about it, he had a young kid and wife and he was giving half his paycheck to bernie for multiple months. conned.
Sanders was only accepting small donations which is one of the reasons why he appealed to a lot of people. It's the dumb asses fault if he keeps donating money to a politician who is clearly not going to win instead of spending the money on his family. That shit about the sports car was complete bullshit and the house is taken completely out of context. I'm cool with bashing politicians but at least get your shit straight. If you keep spreading misinformation then you are no better than CNN.

>You're still a kid.
Nope, I'm a grown man.

This.
>You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

I've seen people impersonate white women multiple times on the webz, to act as if they're obsessed with BBC. it's the most pathetic shit.

You can tell it's fake when the entire channel/profile is dedicated to nothing but that, and the picture of the girl is outrageously hot. Can never tell if it's a nigger or kike behind the screen though...

Also you should still come to America.

I have his IP

He's in Israel.
I'm reporting him to the jewcops for terrorism.
Lol

Most Jews are just converts anyways if you took a DNA test it would probably come back as European. It happened to my friend, but he was only half Jewish. Turned out he was full European.

Most of these leftists have absolutely no qualms about lying through their teeth to push their agenda. It's honestly fucking sickening.

Completely wrong

>Says the fucking right-winger.
My sides. You can replace left-wing bullshit with right-wing bullshit but at the end of the day your still full of bullshit.

Haha ok, thought you were kidding about my bad english...

Btw. I'm not sure of all comma are correct - the girls you know...

Yep

>listen to immortal technique 15+ years ago
>first time hearing dance with the devil
>it made me actually feel during a song
>listen to immortal technique again in college off limewire, his latest songs are all anti-white, oh well

>a few months ago
>go to FL
>be 30 years old
>stop in sports bar
>bar winding down
>dance with the devil plays
>wth
>couple is dancing together to it
>see a couple people mouthing the words

My friend who works in a bar told me its become like a hipster song now.

It's ok.

i agree but he's still a good mc
prove me wrong

>le centre meam
Woah you're right user, I feel so...sleepy now.
Better take a Xanax...maybe have a few drinks.
Very tired indeed. Best to get some sleep, think about this in the morning after I've gotten my much needed rest.

Tell that to most rappers

I had my DNA tested already. Don't have the results on this comp but it came back majority western european and english. My family is non practicing jews.

Why hasn't he fucking released the Middle Pasage? It's been years now.

You've been posting this sleeping bullshit all day literally what the fuck?

if you'd have bothered to look at my posts I am actually very left leaning on a lot of things (drugs, criminal justice reform, healthcare). Only complete faggots LARP to try and prove a point to strangers on the internet.

>Remember when you thought that this guy was the shit?

No. I always thought that conscious rap was ridiculously naive garbage.

Not even a centrist. Sup Forums just likes to put right-wingers on a pedestal when they spew as much bullshit as the left does.

>if you'd have bothered to look at my posts I am actually very left leaning on a lot of things (drugs, criminal justice reform, healthcare). Only complete faggots LARP to try and prove a point to strangers on the internet.
But that takes effort and I'm lazy as fuck right now.

No I never liked him because he raped his mum

Nice post, but keep in mind, Immortal Technique was relatively young back then too. The /pol awakening process does indeed remove the rose-tint off most entertainment, but it's knee-jerk to assume artists were intentionally complicit in an agenda, or never privately evolved in their views.

I only know Immortal Technique through similar artists like Company Flow and The Weathermen, but I enjoyed his several guest spots on Joe Rogan's podcast, and it's good for blacks and young people to hear a guy like him speak about 9/11 and Mossad. Wu-Tang Clan wasnt a redpill, but it was my first window into Nation of Islam beliefs, and the world as a Holy War.

The worst part of being redpilled is realizing that gentile actors in Hollywood are forced to stay in the business *after* they awaken to the big picture. Plenty of them know about white genocide, and (((nepotism))) is HUGE, so unless they marry a Jew, their options are limited. Depressing af.

I wouldn't have a problem with most music and movies---Puritanism is tunnel vision---if whites/minorities were running the show; but (((they))) use entertainment to exhaust, weaken and confuse us. That's why Im so anti-Left. It's their gateway for total dominion.

It's horrible that our artists in America can't thrive, as the Constitution permits, without these sadistic (((middle men))) pimping them out for an agenda. It pollutes our nation's purpose, using freedom against us, and that's Satanic, Good = Evil.

Kys already

>But that takes effort and I'm lazy as fuck right now.
well at least you're honest I guess. I'm not a blindly supporting bootlicking conservative but unfortunately this country is for all intents and purposes under a 2 party system. There are a shitload of policies I fall on the liberal side for. Unfortunately many of the beliefs the left currently hold would without a doubt turn this country in to a third world shithole.

Let me share some real hip hop brothers and sisters. Bismila.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKkgCqmjWJY

I'm really tired right now, honestly don't have the energy to get into it. I'm gonna have some wine and get some rest now.

We're all pretty tired, best to sleep and figure it out tomorrow...maybe.

False equivalency, the Overton window is anchored to the left thanks to our wonderful (((media))). We're pushing right just to keep breathing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiwG7N2Ot8

that bin laden song was pretty fun tho

"i dont rap for dead presidents, id rather see the president dead, its never been said but i set precedence"

Who?

I was going to ask if youre my brother, but then I remembered he passed from cancer ten years ago.

I used to listen to them too. As my political views have developed, I find the marxist lyrics in the majority of their songs intolerable. It's a shame, because they are/were talented as a group and have some pretty dope songs. Nonetheless, I still enjoy a few of their tracks on occasion (Testify is a great one)

youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM

oh no u didn't

you guys need to just accept that the best ideas musically are almost always spawned by people on the left. theyre into interesting ideas and dont think shit through like conservatives. and its fine. just dont take the lyrics too seriously. music is more than just words on top of music. if anything, lyrics are just there for decoration a lot of the time

music is important. if you stop listening to artists based on their political beliefs, you'll end up being pretty miserable

>well at least you're honest I guess. I'm not a blindly supporting bootlicking conservative but unfortunately this country is for all intents and purposes under a 2 party system. There are a shitload of policies I fall on the liberal side for. Unfortunately many of the beliefs the left currently hold would without a doubt turn this country in to a third world shithole.
That because they're not liberal beliefs they're corporate beliefs. Liberals don't have representation in this country.

>False equivalency, the Overton window is anchored to the left thanks to our wonderful (((media))). We're pushing right just to keep breathing.
It's not a false equivalence. The overton window is anchored to corporations who use shit like political correctness as a marketing tool. You're just pushing from right-wing to far right-wing which is not a good idea.

MUH corporations
>literal pawns
>a symptom of the problem

It always has been, and always will be the fucking kikes. They print the goddamn money, the corporations are just the first to the teat, thanks to our corrupt politicians elected by our Jew-d down masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE

Agreed, the only thing Hitler and Stalin agreed on was gassing the Jews. They're the enemies of both the left and the right.

>Implying the left is evil for recently supporting corporations but the right is fine even though they are the ones that put the fuckers in power in the first place and shill harder for big business interests.

Rage Against the Machines lyrics are actually cringey as all hell. So much of it reeks of angsty stoner teenager who just learned about the evils of the white man and capitalism from an older hippie friend/mentor.

>mfw I actually know nearly all of their music by heart

RATM's music is so well put together that it almost transcends the cringe political message. They are the masters of rap-rock.

Immortal Technique can turn a phrase like no other though, still gotta recognize his writing talent despite disagreeing some of his politics.

Kind of an underground one-hit-wonder with Dance with the devil.

Agreed. He does the rapping very well but it's all stupid horseshit.

That's not an original quote from dad

I am dissapointment son